Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-17-2017, 02:43 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Pussy Spanking Punishment

Are you a horny slut that needs her naughty pussy punished and taught a lesson? Then this is a good dare for you.

You'll need:
Two dice
Timer/Clock
2-4 clothespins
Some sort of spanking device

Roll your dice, add the numbers and multiply by ten. Remember the number.

Go to a corner.

Kneel naked and spread your legs wide apart. Put the clothespins on your pussy lips, equal amount on each side. Set your timer for three minutes. Put your hands behind your head and sit there for the three minutes focusing on the clamps biting into your slut lips.

After three minutes remove the clothespins and reset the timer for another three minutes. During this time you are to run your hands all along your whore body, cup and fondle your breasts, rub and twist your nipples, stroke your inner thighs, anywhere you want, but no touching that slutty pussy. Not yet. Think about how wet you are getting, how much you would love to touch your cunt.

After the time is up set your timer for another three minutes. You have a choice here. You must either insert two fingers inside yourself and leave them there, no stroking or thrusting, just leaving them still. Or you can take your fingers and pull your pussy lips apart, again leaving them still. Either way you must remain that way until the timer goes off, in anticipation and fear for what is to come.

Then lay in your back with your feet planted flat on the ground, legs spread wide to expose your slave meat. You are to spank your wet pussy as many times as you rolled, counting each out loud. Every ten spanks you are to stop and trace the alphabet on your clit.

No cumming until you get permission from three people.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post:
Old 08-12-2017, 09:16 PM   #2
Haleyx18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
Are you a horny slut that needs her naughty pussy punished and taught a lesson? Then this is a good dare for you.

You'll need:
Two dice
Timer/Clock
2-4 clothespins

Go to a corner.

Kneel naked and spread your legs wide apart. Put the clothespins on your pussy lips, equal amount on each side. Set your timer for three minutes. Put your hands behind your head and sit there for the three minutes focusing on the clamps biting into your slut lips.

After three minutes remove the clothespins and reset the timer for another three minutes. During this time you are to run your hands all along your whore body, cup and fondle your breasts, rub and twist your nipples, stroke your inner thighs, anywhere you want, but no touching that slutty pussy. Not yet. Think about how wet you are getting, how much you would love to touch your cunt.

After the time is up set your timer for another three minutes. You have a choice here. You must either insert two fingers inside yourself and leave them there, no stroking or thrusting, just leaving them still. Or you can take your fingers and pull your pussy lips apart, again leaving them still. Either way you must remain that way until the timer goes off, in anticipation and fear for what is to come.

Then lay in your back with your feet planted flat on the ground, legs spread wide to expose your slave meat. You are to spank your wet pussy as many times as you rolled, counting each out loud. Every ten spanks you are to stop and trace the alphabet on your clit.

love this gonna do it and report back to you
Haleyx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:34 AM   #3
Recthomas0

Default Love This

Quote:

You'll need:
Two dice
Timer/Clock
2-4 clothespins

Go to a corner.

I am gonna try this
Recthomas0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 09:38 AM   #4
Own My Breasts

Ma'am, would you kindly accept a report from this slut? Would you be happy to enforce further discipline on this girl?
Old 08-16-2021, 02:44 PM   #5
DumbDoll

Miss, slut did your dare and is so horny and wet. Slut rolled two fives and did a total of 100 spanks sluts pussy is so red can slut please have permission to cum
sluts nipples also hurt from all the twisting. Slut gets so wet thinking about how i did this because a stranger on the internet told me to.

Dislikes: Moderate Pain, Ice, Hidden public, and long dares.

Limits: Permanent, Family and Friends, Anal,Pictures and Public

Lesbian Sub looking for a mistress

I don't have kik, Sorry. My Discord is DumbDoll#7324 Feel free to message me. Can't wait to play
DumbDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 09:51 AM   #6
jehoftm

Replying to save this to do next week cos I will never find it again otherwise
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 05:12 AM   #7
24/7slave
Baby Member

i'm so going to do this tonight
Buttplugs
Not having control
TPE

Limits
Piss, scat, public, family, blood, extreme
24/7slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 05:28 AM   #8
naughtygirl1222

I’m going to do this tonight to punish myself. Let me know if anyone wants a report.

Punishments: spanking (especially pussy), humiliation, degradation, pussy torture
Limits: permanent or visible, pics (?), needs to be private as live with family, insertion
Stuff I have: bullet vibe, household stuff (spanking implements that you can think of in the house etc)

Kik: naughtyhp1222
naughtygirl1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 05:32 AM   #9
zcatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtygirl1222 View Post
I’m going to do this tonight to punish myself. Let me know if anyone wants a report.
Definitely need to report back on here

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 01:12 AM   #10
Depraved C

I needed this punishment for my slutty pussy. Thank you so much!

A masochistic slut who loves being verbally degraded and physically punished.

Likes: humiliation & degradation, bondage, gags, wedgies, spanking, nipple & clit torture, breath play, edging, orgasm control, hidden public

Dislikes: bladder control, long-term denial, ruined orgasm, no touch

Limits: Anal, permanent, picture, family, public, filth, piss-play, scat, violence, puke, dangerous

Tools: vibrator, clothespins, blindfold, tapes & household stuff.

Give me PM Dares
Depraved C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 07:02 AM   #11
theminx

Thumbs up

Quote:

You'll need:
Two dice
Timer/Clock
2-4 clothespins

Go to a corner.

Thank you very much for the punishment. I really needed this.
Putting clothespins got me really wet and the corner time with spreaded lips made me more aroused. I got 6 and 5 when rolking the dice and I spanked my pussy using a plastuc spatula 110 times, while tracing alphabet. I was sore and dripping at the end but haven't got permission to cum yet.
theminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 01:48 PM   #12
sparrow24

Smile

This sounds great, i will try it out soon!
sparrow24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothespins, punishment, pussy, pussy punishment, spanking