Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-03-2021, 02:50 PM   #1
Naughtynina95

Default WFH punishments from my Master.

Working from home has added a whole new level to hidden public in the BDSM lifestyle.
Following are some punishments that Master has given me and I'd recommend other slaves to follow the same.

1. Never wear clothes at home except in video calls. Even during videocall, wear only a top, without bra, insert a vibrator in the vagina and give Master the remote control. He changes the pulse settings and denies me orgasms while I'm in a video call. It drives me crazy. He does this whenever I forget to inform him about any videocalls atleast 5 hours in advance.

2. When working on the laptop, naked, master makes me wear a mask that hides my face, turns on the webcam, and instructs me to perform for the live video while I work.
He also inserts an icecube in my pussy every ten minutes for an hour. I'm not allowed to get up or pee during this hour. After one hour is up, I have to stand for half an hour while all the melted water flows down.

3. Master ties my legs during phone calls and hits my clit with his belt. I'm not allowed to react to these.
Naughtynina95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 10:02 AM   #2
Heyguys

Default Slave punnishments

Do you have anymore punishments and my master is allowing me to find punishments, He says I need to find more harder punishments or he will tie my to my bed naked and leave a dildo up my ass for the rest of the week and I am only aloud to eat if I dont cum after 15 mins of him wanking me and if I do cum then he will take a selfie of my with cum on my and post/send it anywhere he likes, He will also spank me 100 times if I piss or poo myself. So I kind of need punishments quite quickly.
Heyguys is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk