Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 05-16-2021, 03:15 PM   #3856
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
I wish that I was as good at the barbecue as my neighbour is.
Wish granted, your neighbor has lost all his/her barbecue skills, even to the point that you have lost some of your skills as well, just to catch up. By the way, that neighbor knows that you and your stupid wish is the reason why his burgers now turns into burned chunks of something vaguely representing remnants of an exploded coal mine. He might want to have a talk with you...

Meanwhile, I wish that my wash machine wasn't broken anymore.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 10:09 PM   #3857
NobodyImportant

Congratulations! Some weird timetravel mishap teleported repair nanites into your washing machine. They repair it and even upgrade it to be absolutely super cool and futuristic, with the best water saving systems, energy conservation, AI clothing and dirt detection, it's own tastes in detergent, sentience, voice input and output, free will, an unbreakable connection to and ability to post on all social media you're on, feelings like happiness or laziness, and a friendship module allowing it to make friends and enemies at will.
Here's to hoping you don't upset it, or it might just air your dirty laundry online.... literally.

I wish affordable transhumansim was already here, so people could pick and mix whatever bodies they want.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NobodyImportant for this post:
Old 05-17-2021, 08:04 AM   #3858
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. But the Bundesagentur für Transhumanische Forschung und Technikfolgenabschätzung decides that the technology will be government regulated and first be offered first to people who are 90 years or older and/or having dementia and/or serving more than 7 life sentences. Everyone else should wait until their turn arrives according to a set of complex and byzantine rules, with exceptions and exceptions to the exceptions. In other words, life as usual in Germany - which means your chance will won't come... until you turn 90 and have committed a couple of serious crimes, like cutting the line at a supermarket, and can't remember how you got to the supermarket in the first place.

I wish we would discover microbial life on Mars this year.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 04:38 PM   #3859
NobodyImportant

HAhhahahaa "Bundesagentur für Transhumanische Forschung und Technikfolgenabschätzung" this would literally be the most german thing ever. I love it.
Well i guess i'll be waiting until all the people over 90 have had their share. Eventually they'll have to lower the limit right?
Or i'll emigrate xD

Your wish is granted. Microbial life is discovered by Perseverance beyond any reasonable doubt. This results in an incredibly strong eco movement to immediately halt all exploration of the red planet, as to not destroy the frail life there is by accidental human intervention. An empassioned Greta Thunberg makes several teary eyed TV appearances where she says that destroying one planet should be enough. Everyone not supporting the movement is seen as someone willing to annihilate life on an entire planet. This lobby group gets any and all projects for Mars exploration shut down successfully to allow the microbes to develop on their own. Elon Musk is devastated. The LosAngeles Accords are signed, colloquially known as the Mars protection bill. Without equipment to test the microbes on the planet, it can't be established whether the microbes were native to mars, or contamination that came in on the rover.
Eventually the hype will blow over and same as with other UN bills will be ignored, once the asteroid belt is full of mining operations. Then several organizations will send down probes and humans to ascertain what they saw in 2021.
Could take a couple decades for that though.

I wish people wouldn't like disturbingly awful TV shows.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:00 AM   #3860
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. People suddenly lose interest in disturbingly awful TV shows. Everything is going fine, and Discovery Channel and NatGeo are enjoying soaring ratings. But then the cracks begin to appear. The people whose baser instincts were appeased by disturbingly awful shows like American Horror Story, Black Mirror, Penny Dreadful, 13 Reasons Why, and Bachelor, are now experiencing withdrawal symptoms, that include restlessness, insomnia, and voices in their heads telling them to do dreadful things. Soon, News is full of stories that are too gruesome to believe. Governments around the world announce Purges that will help satisfy the blood lust, so that the violence is contained to only a few days a year.

In Germany, of course, the purges are regulated by a strict set of Ordnungen devised by a Bundesagentur appointed by Chancellor Baerbock, which regulates, for example, how many slashes of a machete are allowed during a brutal murder depending on the gender and age (the "Mannheimer Tabelle"), the correct recycling bins to dispose of body parts, and the obligation to pay in full the unpaid taxes of the people you murder.

I wish that strawberries were purple instead of red.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 02-08-2022, 08:33 PM   #3861
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
I wish that strawberries were purple instead of red.
Granted, but it means that they are overdue.

I wish that a woman had me kept in a cage.

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:13 PM   #3862
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. But your use of past perfect tense in the wish meant that the wish lasted for only an infinitesimal part of a second, which, in a strict grammatical sense, is required for the wish to be fulfilled. Who knew genies were grammar Nazis?

I wish I could turn in to any animal while retaining my normal consciousness and thinking, and revert back to my normal form whenever I wish.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 02-27-2022, 12:24 PM   #3863
Xavierx69

Wish granted but in order to transform back into a human you have to be fucked by a human

I wish I had the power to make anyone do what I wanted

Loves: JOI
Likes: pee holding, anal, cum, cum eating, watching, masturbation, hidden public, cross dressing, primal play.
Limits: pee drinking, scat, blood, illegal, pain exposure, full public, purchasing, face

Toys: glass dildo, silicone, fleshlight

Kik: Xavierx_fun

PMs:
cum/edge for me
Xavierx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:45 PM   #3864
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Granted, hovever when ever you use your power you have to do the same thing they are forced to do, only you have to do it naked.

I wish I had magic diapers that changed themselves.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 08:18 AM   #3865
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I wish I had magic diapers that changed themselves.
Wish granted, but they get on way too quickly whenever they're changing or getting off of you that you can't do anything against it and be spanked quite nicely everytime they do. :P

I wish, in addition to my rosebud sounding kit, i'd have a hegar sounding kit in the same diameters as well. Hope that's the ones that are the same diameter all the way and i'm not mixing anything up.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 08:59 AM   #3866
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Your wish is granted but they'll get stuck in you at a really inopportune moment at least 5 times in your life time.

I wish I had a button that would magically insert a butt plug into the ass of whoever's name was said immediately prior to pressing the button.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 11:25 AM   #3867
Sismaster

It is always your name. Every day roll 4d6 the number is the hour you have to start having one butt plug in for the whole hour.

I wish I had a nice big bubble butt

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 08:10 PM   #3868
Sismaster

bumping with teh butt

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 04-28-2022, 08:00 AM   #3869
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
I wish I had a nice big bubble butt
Granted, but it's too big to get through your door

I wish that all of my wishes would be granted

P.S. No need to bump this thread. It sometimes dies out for weeks or months, but always comes back again

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:04 PM   #3870
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisha View Post
Granted, but it's too big to get through your door

I wish that all of my wishes would be granted

P.S. No need to bump this thread. It sometimes dies out for weeks or months, but always comes back again
having that big a butt would be interesting.

but for you: For every wish you make it will get a random side effect randomly picked out of this thread

I wish I could shapeshift into the body of a women (but without uterus)

Advertisements
Kink Talk