Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2019, 10:31 AM   #1
fieldman

Default Discipline

I'm looking to explore more discipline based kink. By this I mean punishment and correction for real life incidents. Maybe you didn't do the washing up, or failed an exam, or screwed up at work. Perhaps you feel like you need to atone for your sins in some way or to confess them and be chastised in a setting where it's not only about getting off but about helping you feel better about yourself as a result.

Think of it as less of a focus on orgasms and more of a focus on personal discipline and stability alone, instead of being a full on master/slave dynamic. I don't know if there's many looking for this kink on getdare but it's worth a try.

I am interested in talking to females only. No boys, no crossdressers. PM me for more information.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bondage, bathroom use control, orgasm control and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fieldman for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk