Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2018, 02:45 PM   #1
owlart
getDare Devil

Male 45/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

45/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

I'm a 45yr old single male submissive living in the UK. I have very occasionally switched in the past, but I'm not looking to at present. I'm quite a shy and reserved person normally, but once I get to know someone I open up. That can take a while, but once I do I feel comfortable with you then I'll be comfortable sharing most things with you. I'm a geeky/nerdy type who likes tech.

I'm looking for a female Mistress/Domme to control me in play sessions and occasional longer periods, rather than a complete 24/7 Mistress/slave relationship. It would be good to develop a friendship too rather than just play sessions. I have had a few other Mistress in the past, who have each had to stop due to life committments. I've not had a Domme in over a year so probably need to work into things again slowly.

I live on my own, and have a camera & webcam available for play sessions, and it would be good but not essential if you had a webcam too. Because of the high incidence of internet fakes, I will ask for a photo proof of identity early on (not naked pics), and will provide you with similar for me.

I'm not fussy about where you live, time zones can be got around mostly some way (my previous Mistresses have all been in USA), but a good standard of English is a must, broken English or txt spk are a deal breaker.

Likes: chastity, tease/denial, (very)mild cbt, bondage, hidden/covert kink (eg. under clothes or unlikely to be seen), ice, cross dressing (but only in private or hidden under clothes), tasks, following instructions, certain exhibitionism

Limits: public, family, pain (other than above), body fluids, illegal, permanent, humiliation/degradation

Some toys/items I own are: Chastity cage (x2), butt plugs, penis plugs, cock ring, vibrating cock ring, Gates of Hell, ball stretcher weight, parachute for hanging weights from balls, flogger, usual assortment of household items. I also have a large collection of ladies underwear, hoisery, heels, dress, blouse, etc..

As always, I reserve the right to add to my likes or limits as/when necessary!
The following user says Thank You to owlart for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk