Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 05:20 AM   #1
Amelie
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lounge Games - Purpose and Rules

The getDare team have recently decided that the lounge was becoming a bit overrun with 'forum games' so we have decided to separate them out into their own sub-forum!

This means that you will still be able to take part in these games without them clogging up the Lounge which can now be used for general discussion.

Ok, I have moved any threads that I noticed as being 'forum games' from the first 30 pages or so of the lounge, I may however have missed a few out.

If you see any previous threads which you think should be in this section please PM me with a link to the thread and "Lounge Games" as the title to the PM.

If you see any new forum games created in the Lounge section please report them as you would with any normal thread which has been posted in the wrong section.

Posts in this forum do not count towards your overall post count.

Rules for this Sub-Forum

- This forum is for 'forum games' only; such as (but not limited to) person above games. Basically any game which requires participation from other users without discussion. You get the idea.

- This forum is not for discussion of games consoles or other video games

- This forum is not for question threads

- All lounge posting rules still apply (refer to depps sticky in the lounge)

And that's it, hopefully this section will make the lounge a bit less cluttered whilst keeping the games I know you all enjoy.

Last edited by Amelie; 07-09-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk