Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-23-2016, 07:59 AM   #1
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Default Non-consensual roleplay with a stranger

Caution: If non-consensual roleplay, strong language, interracial, humiliation and degradation offend you - back away slowly and click on some other story. No one needs to get hurt... oh wait, they did.

I work in global marketing for a tech company based in Germany, and my job takes me all over the world. I travel most of the time, which is the reason my marriage finally crumbled, and I discovered the joys of being single again, as well as the joy of channeling my dominant personality also in to my private life. So for the last 15 years, I have been exploring and enjoying the various aspects of BDSM with willing partners from all over the world.

This is a true story of one of my trips to Singapore, where I met up with a girl I got to know from the social networking site Tagged. Although her profile on Tagged sounded rather innocent I sensed there was something about her that suggested that there are some dark desires hidden behind that facade.

We started chatting on Tagged, and started talking about ourselves. After a while I started steering our discussions towards non-traditional sexual gratification, and she started responding. Finally, she confessed that she has fantasies where a stranger forces her and uses her rough and hard while she begs him not to. We explored this fantasy further, and she was so turned on just by discussing it that she even sent me photos of how wet her panty crotch had become, just chatting about it.

So on that trip we arranged to meet up and explore her fantasy. We agreed that the meet up would be a one off thing - it would be the first and last time we would ever meet, and we would never exchange real names or phone numbers (as far as I am concerned, meeting up with someone once is casual sex, meeting up twice is the start of the slippery road to a relationship and is to be avoided at all costs - unless that person is worth it).

We arranged to meet on one evening where I had some free time. I instructed her to bring with her a bag containing a blouse, skirt, bra and panties - clothes that she would not mind getting ruined. I told her to come to my hotel, go up to the concierge and ask for an envelope where I had further instructions for her.

Up to this point we had never exchanged real names, face photos or seen each other on cam, so we were total strangers to each other. About half an hour before she was to arrive, I went down to the lobby and handed an envelope to the concierge with instructions to hand it over to a woman who will identify herself as "Jess". The envelope was one I bought from the stationary kiosk in the hotel lobby and was a distinct yellow color. After that, I took a seat in the lobby, from where I could see the concierge desk, and simply waited.

After a while a well-dressed Asian woman in her 30's walked in to the lobby, looked around hesitantly, and went up to the concierge desk. When the concierge handed her the bright yellow envelope, I knew it was her. So now I knew her, but she still did not know what I looked like.

Inside the envelope, I left her one of the room key cards and a piece of paper instructing her to go to the lobby restroom and change in to the clothes she brought. After that she was to go straight up to the room and wait for me. I wrote that something came up, and I might be a bit late.

She emerged from the bathroom dressed in a white blouse and grey skirt, looking very much like a businesswoman (she actually worked as a customer services assistant at a bank). With her street clothes now in the tote bag that she carried, she walked up to the elevator.

As she got on to the elevator, I rushed in and got in to the same elevator. As she didn't know me, she completely ignored me and pressed the number for the floor. When the elevator reached the floor, we both got out. She walked in the direction of the room, and I remained in the lift lobby, pretending to respond to a message on my phone.

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 01-23-2016, 09:15 AM   #2
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

In the elevator I had been studying her closely. She was plain looking (which I had expected) and a little curvy (which was a delightful surprise since I like curves on a woman). As she moved down the corridor towards my room I watched how her hips swayed and her ass moved inside that tight skirt. I watched her open the room door and go in. I gave her a couple of minutes and then started walking down the corridor.

In my note I had written that I had something to attend to, and that I will be back in the room shortly. I had asked her to make up the bed - which I had purposefully left messy. This way, I would know exactly where she would be in the room. I had also asked her to switch on the TV, which I had left tuned to the MTV channel.

I walked up to the door, inserted my key card and gently pushed the door open. I was staying at the Meritus Mandarin on Orchard Road, where the bathroom is right next to the entrance door, creating a short corridor up to the room itself. I moved silently along that corridor, until I could see her making up the bed, with her back turned to me. The sound of MTV blaring from the TV had masked any sound I made.

I rushed forward, pushed her hard between the shoulder blades, making her topple on to the bed, and let myself fall on top of her, pinning her down and knocking out her breath. Before she could draw another breath for a startled scream, I covered her mouth with my left hand and grabbed her right wrist with my right hand and pinioned it behind her back. She was struggling, making her plump soft ass grind obscenely against my crotch.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 01-23-2016 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:41 PM   #3
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

While she was struggling I leaned close to her ear and told her that now she is under my control, my property, mine to use in any way I please, that she is now just a fucktoy for my pleasure, and that she would be abused in the dirtiest, the most shameful ways in which a man can use a woman... and that she is helpless to prevent it.

I released the hand covering her mouth and she started begging me to let her go. She was pleading with me, begging me not to rape her (this was part of her fantasy; we had agreed during our online chats on a safe word she could use at any time if she were uncomfortable with the way things were going).

I reached in to the drawer of the night stand where I had hidden a roll of packing tape (again, from the hotel stationary kiosk) and a pair of scissors, and used the tape to bind both her wrists behind her back. Then I flipped her over on to her back and placed an airline sleeping mask across her eyes as a blindfold and tightened it. That elicited another round of pleading - and the way she pleaded was very arousing. Next, I bound both ankles together with the tape.

With her helplessly trussed up, I started molesting her - with my hands grabbing and squeezing a breast through her blouse and bra, running my fingers down her slightly rounded belly, sliding my palm hlafway up under her skirt... With her eyes blindfolded she had no idea which part of her body would be molested next, and was helpless to prevent her body from being obscenely explored.

Then finally, I grabbed the front of her blouse and yanked it apart hard, so that the buttons popped and scattered all over the room, leaving her lacy bra fully exposed to my view.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 01-24-2016, 06:11 AM   #4
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I pulled apart the tattered flaps of her blouse and started molesting those tits covered by the thin lacy bra. I squeezed them hard, slapped them, milked them like the udders of a cow. Soon, both her light-brown nipples were hard and erect, pushing up against the thin lacy fabric. I reached again for the scissors, pinched the bit of lace just covering each nipple and cut a small hole in the fabric. Then I pulled each nipple out through the holes I made - leaving naked nipples poking out of the lace-covered mounds. The hard nipples were squeezed at the base by the fabric, making sure they remained erect.

I unzipped my jeans, pulled them off and took off my underwear and the tee shirt I was wearing. I straddled her chest as she lay on her back, and let her painfully erect nipples caress my balls before pushing my hips forward, bringing the head of my cock to her lips. Grabbing a fistful of hair, I pulled her mouth towards my cock, while squeezing her cheeks to open up her mouth. I pushed my cock hard in to her mouth, making her choke. Holding her head in position with the fistful of hair, I started fucking her mouth rhythmically. Each time she choked and coughed, tears rolled from her eyes, smudging her mascara.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 01-24-2016, 05:39 PM   #5
jordaz20

I think u should make the parts abit longer cus this is pretty good
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:31 PM   #6
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordaz20 View Post
I think u should make the parts abit longer cus this is pretty good
Thanks for the suggestion. However, as English is my 3rd language, my writing speed is not that good (especially if I want to write correct grammar), and I don't really get much time to sit down and write. So bear with me as I feed your in small doses

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 01-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #7
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Every time she would choke, I'd pull my saliva covered cock out of her mouth and slap her face with it, telling her to learn to take a cock in her mouth like a real woman should. Once her throat was more used to this invasion, I'd push my cock balls-deep in to her mouth and hold it, feeling her throat spasming against the head of my cock. I was careful not to induce vomiting - that isn't my thing and neither was it hers. In any case, getting puke on my hotel bed was not definitely not in the plans.

Finally I had mercy on her abused mouth, and decided to turn my attention to the rest of her body. I tormented her engorged nipples, puling them, twisting them, flicking them with my fingers and once in a while, giving them a long slow lick.

While I was molesting her, she was pleading with me to let her go, begging me not to rape her, telling me she has a husband waiting at home, and how he was always gentle with her (actually, she hated how vanilla he is). In her rape fantasies, she wanted to be a good girl resisting her rapist until the end, and she was truly living her fantasy.

Now it was time to focus on more exciting things. I rolled her over to her stomach, took the scissors and cut off a large swathe of fabric from the back of her skirt, exposing her ass covered in thin black nylon panties. I stared at that ass for a while, as she wriggled, trying to push her thighs together to hide her intimate areas from my view. Watching her plump ass wiggling under the thin fabric was erotically hypnotic.

I started interrogating her, asking her humiliating and intimate questions - like, when did she lose her virginity, how many men she has fucked in her life, how often she masturbates, when was she last fucked, etc. She didn't answer any of my questions, and kept pleading with me to let her go, and that she won't tell anyone, she will give me money if I let her go, etc.

While she was least expecting it, I smacked her panty covered buttocks very hard with my open palm, eliciting a surprised yelp.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 01-26-2016 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:10 AM   #8
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Wow Man. You sound like you have a very exciting life. Please continue with your stories
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:21 PM   #9
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
Wow Man. You sound like you have a very exciting life. Please continue with your stories
Thanks. I travel practically 3 weeks out of the month on business. It's a hard life, but it does have its priviledges

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 01-27-2016, 10:40 PM   #10
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I spanked her without a rhythm, so that when each blow lands, it is a surprise for her. With her eyes blindfolded and with her lying on her stomach, she could not see when a slap was coming, and on which side of her ass it would land. I modulated each blow, so that it would be either hard or gentle, again without a specific pattern, so that she would not get used to it. Each slap elicited a satisfying yelp, and her pleading stopped while she was nervously waiting for the next blow to land. From our chats, I knew she has never been spanked, so this was a "virginity" moment.

After several minutes of spanking her panty covered ass, I let it cool, and gently stroked her ass with my fingertips while repeating the questions to her. After the spanking she was ready to spill the beans to her interrogator (she should never sign up as a secret agent). She told me that she lost her virginity at 22, her husband is the 2nd man she has ever slept with, that she masturbates every night when she showers because her husband doesn't satisfy her because he doesn't focus on foreplay, and that her last period was 3 weeks ago, etc.

After I ran out of humiliating questions to ask, I flipped her over on her back. Using the scissors, I cut a slit in her skirt right at the front, going from the hem right up to the waist. Then I bent her legs at the knees and hip towards her body, until each knee was almost touching the shoulder. I wrapped a couple of rounds of packing tape at her lower thighs just above the knee, and did a figure of 8 loop around the upper arm, effectively binding her with her knees right at her shoulders. Her wrists were still tied behind her back, so she was trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey, with her panty covered intimate regions exposed to the world.

I admired how the black nylon panties stretched tightly across her plump pussy lips, outlining the shape of her vulva. I ran my finger lightly down that delicious warm crease between her pussy lips, as she shuddered and uttered a low moan. I stopped when I encountered the soaking wet spot I was looking for. As I had given strict instructions against panty liners the juices of her excitation had soaked through the nylon fabric wetting a large area of her panty crotch.

*PS: when using scissors in a scene like this, always make sure you put the scissors back on a night table or some other surface - never place it on the bed. There was one time when I injured myself because I left a pair of pointed scissors lying on the bed and forgot where it was in the heat of the moment. Injury wasn't severe, but it spoiled the moment, and I still have the scar.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 01-28-2016, 12:51 PM   #11
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I asked her why she was so wet, even when she was begging me to stop. I tormented her with the fact that, with her legs up in the air, she could not hide from me the fact she was getting wet. While I did so, I slid my thumb and forefinger along her crack, the forefinger moving towards her clit and the thumb moving towards her perineum, and then moving back until the two fingers would meet at the wet spot. The soft slow steady motion was arousing her even more, and I could feel new waves of warm wetness soaking through. She stopped pleading and began moaning. I guess at that point she didn't need to stick to the fantasy anymore.

With my right hand I picked up the scissors, and the next time the thumb and forefinger met, I pinched up a bit of the fabric of the panty, lifted it up and cut a small hole in it. I then forcefully yanked the sides of the panty crotch. It didn't tear apart in the dramatic way I had intended because those pesky panties had a double layer at the crotch. So I ended up having to cut a larger slit (probably the only part of the whole thing that didn't quite go according to plan).

Now she was lying with her legs up in the air, with the torn panties exposing her wet, aroused, drooling pussy lips. I picked up a condom from the drawer of the bedside table (the kind with small studs on it to increase the friction) and pulled it on my throbbing cock. As her eyes were still covered by the sleeping mask, she couldn't see what I was doing.

Then, without warning, I rammed my cock hard against the entrance to her vagina, forcing my way through her tight, unprepared vaginal entrance, forcing it in ruthlessly until I could feel the head of my cock slam up against her rubbery cervix.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 01-28-2016, 10:45 PM   #12
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

She gasped in surprise and pain as my cock covered in a studded condom violated her rough and deep. Without giving her time to recover, I pulled back rapidly until the head of my cock was the only thing inside her tight little cunt, and then rammed in again. With each thrust the head of my cock would slam up against her cervix and my pubic bone would grind up against her clit, now covered in the cunt juice soaked tatters of her panties.

After a dozen or so thrusts, her cunt started to loosen up, reducing her discomfort. While I was pumping her rough, I kept telling her that I would rape her until I am done with her, and kept asking her how she liked having a hard cock inside her. From our chats I knew she liked to be talked dirty by the man (her first bf did that, but her husband is a true gentleman), and being forced to say dirty things (as she was from a very good family, she was brought up never to say such things). So, for example, when I ask her "Where is my cock, fucktoy?", I would force her to answer "In my cunt, Sir" (if she didn't, I would pinch and yank those nipples protruding from the holes in her bra until she cried out in pain). I kept pumping her until I could feel her shuddering from her first orgasm of the evening. I pulled out, ripped off the condom, buried my cock in her unwilling mouth and filled it with my warm, creamy cum.

As I said, the first orgasm. So stay tuned...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 01-30-2016, 12:26 AM   #13
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I let her rest in that tied up position for a while, and then told her that I am going to cut her loose. I told her now that she had been raped by me, there is no point in resisting further. She has been used like a filthy slut, and that makes her a filthy slut. And since I made her in to that slut, that slut belongs to me. I told her that if she tried to do anything stupid, I would rape her again, and this time I wouldn't be gentle.

I freed her wrists and cut the tape binding her knees to her shoulders, and then freed her ankles. I pulled off the blindfold, revealing the black mess that her runny mascara had made. I ordered her to get off the bed and stand up. I knew it must be very uncomfortable for her, with pins and needles feeling in her arms and legs from being tied up for a long time. I stood and watched as she slid off the bed and struggled to stand upright.

She stood before me, in the tatters of the clothes she was wearing, with her face smudged with the mascara. I went over and sat in the padded arm chair near the window, and ordered her to come over. I made her stand in front of me, turn around, bend over... with her nipples engorged and red like cherries and the ripped skirt and torn panties exposing her freshly fucked cunt obscenely as she followed my orders.

I ordered her close, made her bend over with her feet together and show me her ass. I pulled the waistband of the ripped panties down to her mid thighs, and spanked her ass cheeks hard. She gave a little yelp, and almost fell over. I made her bend over further with her hands on her knees, and started a humiliating inspection of her pussy and ass, indicating to her the hairs she missed while shaving, telling her the shape of her cunt and comparing it with those of other girls I have used.

I asked her if she has ever been fucked in the ass, and it took several slaps on her ass to elicit the answer that she was still a virgin in that tight hole. I mocked her for the fact that she is now in her early 30s and had never had a cock in her ass. She guessed where I was going, and started begging me not to do anything to her ass, this time with a tinge of real fear in her voice (still the little Asian vixen didn't use the safe word).

I stood up, walked up to the mini bar, opened it and took out one of those tiny vodka bottles inside.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 02-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #14
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

It was a miniature bottle of Gorbatschev Vodka - with a narrow neck and a cylindrical body that has a pattern of parallel lines spiraling from the bottom to the top.

I ordered her to face the wall and lean on to it with her palms on the wall for support (I told her this is the position cops frisk prostitutes in). She got in to position, and I had to spank her ass a couple of times to get her to push it out the way I wanted. Then I used my fingers to spread apart her cunt lips and pushed the ice cold mini bottle of vodka bottom first in to her gaping, freshly raped hole.

She gasped and tried to pull away at the ice cold intrusion, but I placed my hand against her pubic bone and pushed the bottle in completely, with just a little bit of the narrow neck of the bottle sticking out between her cunt lips.

She was in obvious discomfort, with the cold probably inducing spasms in her vaginal walls, and trembling with humiliation, but she never took the safe word route. I went back to the TV, increased the volume, sat on the arm chair and ordered her to come over. She waddled over, with her hips tightly together to keep the bottle from slipping out.

I ordered her to dance for me, and I told her that if she let the bottle slip out, I will take her anal virginity. She started dancing with her legs held tightly together. Little by little, I ordered her to move her legs apart, and she was concentrating hard, trying to keep her cunt muscles tightly clenched while dancing. In the end, the bottle slid out and fell on to the carpeted floor.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 02-12-2016, 03:58 AM   #15
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The look on her face as it slid out was priceless - a mixture of surprise and fear, overlaid by eager anticipation. I motioned her over, and asked her to pick up the bottle. It was slick with her cunt juice. I told her to lick the bottle clean, and after a couple of slaps on her buttocks for encouragement, she obliged. Then I took the bottle from her, unscrewed the cap, took a gulp and handed over the bottle to her and made her drink it. She took small sips, making a face each time as she obviously didn't like vodka, but finished it in the end.

I then ordered her to take her ruined panties off and wipe her dripping cunt with it. Then I took it from her hand, balled it up and stuffed it in her mouth. I bent her face down over the bed, so that her ass was sticking out, then I pulled up her tattered skirt up around her waist, exposing her ass. Her ass cheeks were still nicely pink from the spanking she had received earlier. I ordered her to reach back with her arms and pull her ass cheeks apart, revealing the tight virgin hole hidden in between them.

I slowly went over to the other side of the bed, and took out my pouch of condoms. I selected a smooth but tough one this time, and slipped it on my erect, hard cock. I took out the tube of lube from the drawer on the night stand, and slowly lubed up my cock, while she was exposing herself in the most humiliating way possible, biting down on the soiled panties.

I went back to her, squeezed a few drops of lube on her virgin anus, and used my finger to rub it around, while she shivered in fear and anticipation.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 02-12-2016 at 04:01 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk