Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-15-2021, 07:16 AM   #1
Flying_tenor

Default Slave daintyryana116 has one week to earn 100 points

slave daintyryana116 willingly offered herself as a slave for a week, and I happily claimed her. You can see her post on page 11 of this thread.

slave has one week to earn 100 points, and her time starts at 0001 GMT on Thursday 16 September 2021.

Based on her likes and limits, slave can earn points in the following manner:

2 point challenges:
1 edge in whatever manner slave chooses.
Clamps on nipples for 5 minutes.
Clamps on pussy lips for 3 minutes.
Swats on the clit - slave will roll a d20 and will swat her clit that number of times, with pussy lips spread and clit hood pulled back, using a small bamboo skewer or such like.
Stuffing her pussy - slave will roll a d20 and will stuff her pussy with her largest dildo for that number of minutes.
Suck it - slave will roll a d20 and will deep throat her largest dildo for that number of minutes.

5 point challenges:
Too hot to handle - 1 ice cube inserted inside her pussy and left to melt.
Vibe - slave will roll a d20 and will hold her magic wand vibe against her clit for that number of minutes continuously. slave can earn double points if she uses her tingle spray before starting. If slave removes the vibe she loses 10 points each time it moves away, and must then also complete the time left.
Spank it front side - slave will roll a d20 and spank her pussy that number of times with a wooden spoon.
Spank it back side - slave will roll a d50 and spank her arse that number of times with a wooden spoon.
Spank it top side - slave will roll a d50 and cumulatively spank her breasts that number of times with a wooden spoon. slave may decide the split of spanks between her breasts.

10 point challenges:
Meditation - slave will roll a d20. She will then fill her pussy with her large dildo, blindfold and gag herself, and play an orgasm video through her ear buds while she vibes her clit with her magic wand for the number of minutes she has rolled.

20 point challenges:
Lock it away - For an hour, slave will be naked apart from her gag which will be inserted in her mouth and locked tightly behind her head, her clamps will be attached to her nipples, her cuffs will be on her wrists and ankles, and connected to each other, and 3 clothespegs on each pussy lip. slave may do as she pleases during the hour (noting all other rules, especially her orgasm denial...).

However, there are a couple of provisos for slave.

First, she is denied from orgasms until she earns her 100 points. Should she have an orgasm before her 100 points are earned, either accidentally or deliberately, she loses 50 points.

slave can earn a maximum of 25 points per day.

slave will also give a daily update on this thread of how she has gone on this particular day. Should she miss a post, and not provide an update by midnight GMT, she loses 25 points.

Also, slave has an outstanding series of challenges which she willingly offered herself up for. You can read that thread here.

As such, slave cannot start earning her 100 points until she has cleared all the activities from that particular thread. slave needs to learn that you don't just promise things on Get Dare and then ghost everyone.

**Edit** slave was an excellent little girl and cleared her slate from that thread. It seems like she really enjoyed the effort. In fact, she enjoyed it soooooo much, and seeing that her pussy torture thread is still open, she will now be clearing whatever she earned during the day from that thread, before starting to earn points on this thread. Isn't she lucky?

I'd like to thank slave for offering herself up for use, and I look forward to working with her over the next week. I also look forward to any comments people may have to dis/encourage her over the next week.
Kik: Flying_tenor

PM Dares

Female Slave Market

Last edited by Flying_tenor; 09-16-2021 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Updated rules.
Flying_tenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 10:13 AM   #2
daintyryana116

Female Slave Market Day 1:
Before I could begin earning points towards my Female Slave Market 100 point toll, I was ordered by my master to complete the outstanding debt I had on this thread here. I had to do 1,400 thrusts with my largest dildo, 22 minutes with my vibrator directly to my clit, 320 spanks to my clit and both ass cheeks, and 14 minutes with my nipple clamps on.

I managed to finish that punishment, which is ongoing indefinitely, but my pussy was throbbing and my body was still on edge, so I decided to have my first day on the Female Slave Market be relatively light to give myself a bit of time to recover before I begin to push myself further in the days to come. I started Day 1 by completing tasks before my work day began. Once I got up in the morning, I put my nipple clamps on for 5 minutes (2 points) and put three clamps on my pussy lips for 3 minutes (2 points). It was painful to have both sets of clamps on for that long of a time, but I admittedly welcomed the pain, because it helped distract me from how eager my body already is for an orgasm after the punishment my pussy endured the night before. Once I finished those two tasks, I inserted an ice cube into my pussy and left it inside of me to melt (5 points). This, too, was painful, and I am not particularly a fan of longer-lasting temperature play like this, so it was uncomfortable and I nearly had to remove the ice cube before it melted, but I managed to keep it in the full amount of time. As it was melting, I grabbed my largest dildo, the same one I had used to abuse my pussy the night before with 1,400 thrusts, and rolled a d20 (2 points). I had the unfortunate luck of rolling a 16, which meant 16 minutes of deep throating practice for me to start my morning.

This is all that I have completed for today, though I plan to do more tonight and tomorrow morning, with another report to follow sometime tomorrow, as is required as a female slave to Flying_tenor. As of this posting, and if my tasks and report meet master Flying-tenor’s liking, I have 11 points towards my 100 point total, meaning I have to earn 89 more points over the course of the next 6 days in order to be freed from the Female Slave Market.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 10:19 AM   #3
SissyDiaper<3er

Heheh, sounds fun :3 Best of lucks!

Quick question, I think it hasn't been mentioned: Can she accumulate negative points, or 0 is the floor?

Loves : teasing, spankings, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since May the 28th

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 10:44 AM   #4
Flying_tenor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
Heheh, sounds fun :3 Best of lucks!

Quick question, I think it hasn't been mentioned: Can she accumulate negative points, or 0 is the floor?
Yes, slave can absolutely head into negative point territory, sort of.

The goal is to earn 100 points across the week, so slave kind of starts on -100 and is aiming to reach zero. If she were to have an orgasm today, she would lose 50 points. As she's already earned 11 points, the 50 point loss would effectively mean slave would need to earn an additional 139 points to meet her objective.

PM Dares

Female Slave Market
The following user says Thank You to Flying_tenor for this post:
Old 09-17-2021, 09:08 AM   #5
daintyryana116

Female Slave Market Day 2 write up:
Day 2 of my time on the Female Slave Market is here, and so is my second post! After completing several tasks yesterday morning, I decided to complete a few more light tasks last night. I began by taking on “spank it front side” (5 points) and rolled a 14 on a d20, meaning I had to spank my pussy 14 times with a wooden spoon. It was painful to say the least, especially after what my slave pussy endured the previous day with the completion of my 1,400 thrusts and earlier that same day with the Female Slave Market tasks I completed. I considered doing “spank it front side” as well, but decided my skin needed a chance to recover after all of the spankings. Instead, I decided to tackle one of the most challenging tasks, “lock it away” (20 points). This was definitely a very difficult one, as it required an extended period of time, but I did enjoy the freedom it gave me in allowing me decisions of my own. To complete this task, I had to strip completely naked and put on my gag. I also had to attach clamps to my nipples (ouch!), put on my handcuffs and wristcuffs, which were connected, and place three clothespins on each pussy lip. I decided to take this time to do nothing more than what was required in this task, as I feared doing anything else would push me too far. This was definitely extremely difficult and painful with the clothespins and nipple clamps on, and sitting in silence for an hour while I was completely exposed, gagged, and bound was definitely a thrilling but terrifying experience. I was extremely grateful when the hour was up and I was able to free myself. I did this task right before bed, and I was exhausted by the time I was done. I fell right asleep, though I woke up several times because my pussy was so wet and sensitive.

As Master Flying_tenor has since ordered that I complete all tasks on my pussy punishment thread before I can begin earning points each day, when I woke up this morning, I completed the accumulated 110 thrusts with my largest dildo, 30 spanks to my clit, 4 minutes with nipple clamps, and 4 minutes with my vibrator pressed directly to my clit. It was a challenge, and I’m still uncomfy from how much my pussy has already endured. I know it will have to endure so much more if I am to be released from the Female Slave Market.

With the 25 points from this session and the 11 points from my first post, I am now up to 38 points. This means I still need to earn 62 points to be released from the Female Slave Market.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 11:42 AM   #6
Flying_tenor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyryana116 View Post
Female Slave Market Day 2 write up:
Day 2 of my time on the Female Slave Market is here, and so is my second post! After completing several tasks yesterday morning, I decided to complete a few more light tasks last night. I began by taking on “spank it front side” (5 points) and rolled a 14 on a d20, meaning I had to spank my pussy 14 times with a wooden spoon. It was painful to say the least, especially after what my slave pussy endured the previous day with the completion of my 1,400 thrusts and earlier that same day with the Female Slave Market tasks I completed. I considered doing “spank it front side” as well, but decided my skin needed a chance to recover after all of the spankings. Instead, I decided to tackle one of the most challenging tasks, “lock it away” (20 points). This was definitely a very difficult one, as it required an extended period of time, but I did enjoy the freedom it gave me in allowing me decisions of my own. To complete this task, I had to strip completely naked and put on my gag. I also had to attach clamps to my nipples (ouch!), put on my handcuffs and wristcuffs, which were connected, and place three clothespins on each pussy lip. I decided to take this time to do nothing more than what was required in this task, as I feared doing anything else would push me too far. This was definitely extremely difficult and painful with the clothespins and nipple clamps on, and sitting in silence for an hour while I was completely exposed, gagged, and bound was definitely a thrilling but terrifying experience. I was extremely grateful when the hour was up and I was able to free myself. I did this task right before bed, and I was exhausted by the time I was done. I fell right asleep, though I woke up several times because my pussy was so wet and sensitive.

As Master Flying_tenor has since ordered that I complete all tasks on my pussy punishment thread before I can begin earning points each day, when I woke up this morning, I completed the accumulated 110 thrusts with my largest dildo, 30 spanks to my clit, 4 minutes with nipple clamps, and 4 minutes with my vibrator pressed directly to my clit. It was a challenge, and I’m still uncomfy from how much my pussy has already endured. I know it will have to endure so much more if I am to be released from the Female Slave Market.

With the 25 points from this session and the 11 points from my first post, I am now up to 38 points. This means I still need to earn 62 points to be released from the Female Slave Market.

I would like to say publicly how impressed I am with slave...however, she has missed a rule, which we are discussing privately.

We'll be back.

PM Dares

Female Slave Market

Advertisements
Kink Talk