Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-08-2021, 11:15 PM   #31
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilylucas View Post
As a guide, you might specify:
• Punishment, rules or both:
Both

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can):
I’m really bad about ghosting people on kik. I also pretty much never respond to anyone who messages me while I’m sleeping even though I should respond after I’ve woken up.

• Severity of punishment/ penalty for breaking rules:
Cruel - your behaviour is to be corrected severely in a way that maximises your suffering (within limits)

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile):
Linked in signature

• Anything else relevant:
I live alone, but I can’t be too loud because I don’t want to disturb neighbors (I live in an apartment building)
Punishment for ghosting people

Count the number of people you have ghosted this year. Each one costs you:
3 edges + 1 ruined orsasm
30 hard spanks on each nipple with a wooden spoon
20 hard hits on your clit with a ruler
25 elastic band snaps on each of your nipples and your clit

After each activity you will say aloud "Thankyou (name/user of person you ghosted) for punishing me, I deserve it"

Now to ensure you are very sorry for being so rude to them, you are goi going to be punished for every word you didn't reply to.
Carve a plug out of ginger, insert it in your anus and kneel on the floor. Using your belt you will flog yourself as you read out every word. At the end of each message you will say aloud "I am very sorry (name/user of person you ghosted) for not replying to this message, my rude ass is paying for it now."

Finally for wasting thier time your time will also be wasted. Stuff your pussy and ass with your biggest toys and clamp your nipples. Tall kneel in the corner with your hands on your head and your mouth wide open and tongue out. You will spend 10 minutes like this per person ghosted. Each minute you will say "Please forgive me (name/user of person you ghosted) for wasting your time, I regret it now"

Rules
For at least one week you must reply to all messages within 12 hours. Additionally from becoming aware of a message you must reply within 1 hour. Any reply after either time is late, every minute late costs you 1 spank with your hairbrush. Spanks are to be evenly distributed between your ass, tits and clit. Administer them as soon as practical.

If any reply is late by more than 12 hours, you are to request a punishment of the person who messaged you's choice within limits. You must also beg them to forgive your rudeness.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 11:50 PM   #32
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgirl4675 View Post
Write request in the thread or PM if you prefer. I will PM you a response. If you complete a punishment please report with as much detail as you can.

• Punishment, rules or both: both please

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can): I am completing my masters degree and have ignored my schoolwork for two weeks. I have a paper due on Wednesday, a lecture to listen to and take notes on and a discussion reply to write that I haven’t started on. I also have trainings for work I’m meant to be doing and have neglected. Just out of laziness and wanting to play the Sims instead

Harsh - A hard but deserved punishment with no tolerance or pity

• Duration (any time requirement): 2 hours (or longer if it’s to be completed whilst doing the assignments)!

• Anything else: non-sexual please
To make up for your laziness you will perform an unpleasant make-up study session. Identify some high priority work that should take roughly 2 hours to complete. You will drink a litre of water (no peeing until wprk complete), strip naked. Now you are to spank yourself until your ass is very red (100 spanks minimum) sit and begin work. The longer you take to complete the work the worse your situation becomes, set an alarm to go at 15 minute intervals:
15- hold ruler in teeth
30- clothespins on nipples
45- 3 small hard objects added to seat you must sit on.
60- 20 hard spanks now and every fifteen minutes
75- swap ruler to bar of soap in mouth
90- work on your knees
105- plug yourself
120 - kneel on rice while working
135 - 1 icecube in your underwear at all times

Rules
Fast each day until you've done 2 hours of productive work that day.

No sims unless no pending work

All work to be done within 4 days of deadline otherwise depending on days to deadline:
3 - cold showers until work completed
2 - Fast until work completed
1 - repeat punishment for this piece of work
0 - After completing work, you will do a tough 1 hour workout, strictly following an exercise video, every day for the next 3 days. During the three days you may only use toilet 3 times per day, cold showers only, bland but healthy food only.
Old 08-09-2021, 12:23 AM   #33
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenaslave View Post
• Punishment, rules or both: both

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can): I can't stop talking to guys during work. I am not getting my work done, instead being slutty with men via kik.

Cruel - your behaviour is to be corrected severely in a way that maximises your suffering (within limits)

• Duration (any time requirement):1-2 hours

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile): in signature

• I live on my own
Punishment for excessive kik use during work (cruel)
1. Place suction cup dildo on floor. You are to get naked on hands and knees. Take the dildo in your mouth. You are going to read every single message you sent to a man on kik in the last 2 weeks aloud. While reading the dildo is to be as deep in your throat as possible. After each message you will hit each ass cheek and each breast hard 5 times with your flogger. While flogging yourself you are to take the dildo as deep as possible and really gag on it.

2. Plug your ass. Inflatable gag in your mouth. Clamp your nipples and attach chain to wrist with an elastic band such that writijg while seated will tug it. Place inflatable dildo on chair. Impale your vagina on the dildo as you sit. Write the line 'I must not be a slut at work' 150 times. After each line you will yank your nipple clamps by jerking your arm away.

3. Put on heavy eye makeup. Kneel/stand in front of a mirror. Alternating between your paddle, crop and flogger ever 10 strokes, you will hit your breasts. You are to progressively hit harder and harder until you are in tears. You can only stop when your makeup is completely ruined and your face is a complete mess. Once achieved finish your punishment with 10 very hard cane strokes on both tits.

Rules
No kik messaging during work hours. Each message will cost you 10 strokes of your cane right on your clit.

Additionally and to help enforce this, and reduce your excessive use :
You can only use kik while an object is in your ass
Old 09-11-2021, 03:59 PM   #34
annabellaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Do you need a suitable punishment for something you did? Perhaps you need ongoing rules to help you modify your behaviour?

Tell me what you need and I will design something appropriate for you. Be as specific with your requirements as you like, or simply state what the punishment or rule is for.

Ideally you will explain how it should make you feel and what it should achieve.

Write request in the thread or PM if you prefer. I will PM you a response. If you complete a punishment please report with as much detail as you can.

Fair - Balanced and proportional to your crime, focus is changing behavior

• Duration (any time requirement):

• Anything else relevant: eg. Limitations due to circumstances/privacy, Toys/tools available, prefer non-sexual punishment, prefer quick and simple or complex and drawn out, if someone else can administer
Both Rules & Punishment Please

I have been lazy with my exercise routine and eating unhealthily. I have also been poor at keeping up with my training as a slut.

Cruel please.

No time limit, as long as you deem necessary.

Limits: Illegal/blood/family/friends/pictures/online/dangerous/permanent etc

Punishments/rules could include Diapers, Pain, Nipple Torture, Toilet Control, Food Control, Clothing Control, Enemas, Exercise, Secluded Public, Predicament, humiliation, degradation

Particularly prefer longer rules and punishments as I have time to fill.
annabellaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 12:27 PM   #35
UselessLemon

• Punishment, rules or both: both please

Avoiding work to prioritize masturbation. Cumming without permission three times. Being lazy and not following rules, spending way to much time in my bed and taking too many naps.

Up to one week max, but 1-2 hours a day only

Likes: Edging, Denial, Light Anal, pain, clit and nipple/tit torture, Degradation, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm torture/Forced orgasms, overstimulation, Spanking, bondage, Ice Play, toothpaste/Mint oil, degradation and humiliation

Dislikes: Writing lines, time-outs, Piss-controll/desperation, cold showers

Limits: Scat, piss other than holding it, sending/posting pictures, public, blood,

Anything else relevant: Limitations due to lack of privacy, I live with my family in a small house. I’ll only have a couple hours each day to complete any tasks

Toys and supplies: A clitoris vibrator (large enough to use vaginally too), g-spot vibrator (large), handcuffs, rope, riding crop, household items like clothespins, rubber bands, mint oil and toothpaste, and a bunch more basic household stuff.
UselessLemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 02:10 AM   #36
Cookiedog12

Quote:
Do you need a suitable punishment for something you did? Perhaps you need ongoing rules to help you modify your behaviour?

Tell me what you need and I will design something appropriate for you. Be as specific with your requirements as you like, or simply state what the punishment or rule is for.

Ideally you will explain how it should make you feel and what it should achieve.

• Anything else relevant: eg. Limitations due to circumstances/privacy, Toys/tools available, prefer non-sexual punishment, prefer quick and simple or complex and drawn out, if someone else can administer
Both punishments and rules please
female
I have been speaking out of turn with my dom and she wants me to get a punishment. I have been rude to people. I also have been puting of school work due to being horney. And I have ghosted people on kik.
cruel
A month

Limits;pics with face, social suicide, scat play
Dislikes; clothespins, body writing, time consuming tasks, blackmail, toilet control,
Likes:into bdsm, ad/l,humiliation, candle wax, food play,
I don't have any toys

Last edited by Cookiedog12; 10-26-2021 at 02:37 AM.
Cookiedog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 05:41 PM   #37
Harleyfantaisies

Quote:

Punishment, rules or both: both

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can): I’ve been cumming a lot when I was supposed to be in denial and I enjoyed it even though it was wrong of me I need to be corrected and my pussy needs to be drooling wet but without any release make me beg for orgasms please

Cruel

• Duration (any time requirement): 2 hours after midnight when everyone’s asleep (can last for a couple of days)

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile): already in signature

• Anything else relevant: I have no privacy besides my bed also I don’t own any toys
I live alone in my own apartment
Edging and not allowed to cum until further notice.
Harleyfantaisies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:59 PM   #38
Painslut03

Default Cruel Punishment needed

Lately I have been pretty lazy I'm not working out anymore, thus gaining weight, not drinking enough and if I drink most of the time sugar drinks, don't help in the household anymore and don't do well in school.
I want both in the cruelest possible way so I can really get in my head that my life is going wrong rn.
I have about 2 hours and no toys but household things.
Likes are degradation, humiliation and omorashi
Dislikes bladder torture, scat, toothpaste
Limits are blood, permanent damage and needles
Painslut03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 09:46 PM   #39
Annon4040

Default Punish this slut

Punishment, rules or both:Both

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can):disrespected mistress(did not call her mistress), lied and disobeyed. This slut was to wear a double bra connection wedgie with toothpaste on my clit to work. I said I did but I didn’t. Mistress stopped by to make sure I was obeying. She found I wasn’t. After I got off she took me to the dirtiest stall, peed and shit in the toilet, used my face as toilet paper, then smashed my face against the bottom of the bowl 5 times before flushing it with my head in the bowl. She hung me in the stall to dry by the front of my panties for 20 minutes before taking me down. I have been ordered to request this punishment to ensure I have learned my lesson and do not forget it.

• Severity of punishment/ penalty for breaking rules: cruel

• Duration (any time requirement):as long as you deem necessary

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile):likes: control, spanking, bdsm. Dislikes: wedgies, swirlies, piss/sca, hidden public. Limits: photos/videos, full public, anal

• Anything else relevant: eg. Limitations due to circumstances/privacy, Toys/tools available, prefer non-sexual punishment, prefer quick and simple or complex and drawn out, if someone else can administer. Mistress will monitor and make sure I complete this punishment and will assist if necessary. Tools include toothpaste, binder clips, rubber bands, vibrator, rope
Annon4040 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk