Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-22-2020, 07:20 PM   #1
ThatKinkyBrit
Account Banned

Male 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 fpe)

23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 fpe)

The following ad will hopefully help to explain just who I am and what it is I am looking for, in as concise a way as possible (fair warning I will ramble). So without further ado her we go.

So hello everyone, My name is Ryan, I am 23 years old from the UK. I am a recent university graduate waiting to take the next steps on my journey towards my dream career. I decided to postpone my studies due to the pandemic because I am high risk and trying to keep myself safe. A close friend of mind rec-emended this site so I decided to take the plunge and search for my dream little bitch that I know is out there waiting to be collard and lead by a leash (with consent of course).

All About Me!

So, I am a very, very VERY big nerd. Like massive nerd. Most of my free time is spent, reading books and or comics, watching anime (dubbed when its on in the background, subbed when its the only thing I am focusing on). I am also a big fan of Lego but am begging to run out of space, and money haha. I have recently begun to get into model kits most notably gundam models. I would love to get into D&D and 40K gaming but alas none of my friends are interested in. I know there are online sites for D&D but I do have a small bit of social anxiety when meeting lots of new people. I tend to do better more one on one when meeting new people.

My second biggest hobby is gaming. I mainly play console games due to the price of building your own pc, it is something I hope to one day do when I can afford it. My console of choice is PS4 (maybe if I am lucky Santa will leave a PS5 for me under the tree). I love RPG's and narrative driven games. My favorites including; Mass Effect, Dark Souls, Bloodborne and the witcher. I am currently loving the new AC Valhalla and counting down the days intil Cyberpunk 2077 (so long as it doesn't get delayed again haha). I also heard that gamer boys get the cute alt girls....

So I'll stop with all the video game and nerdy spiel because were all here for the kinky stuff. An who am I to disappoint.

The Kinky Goodness!

So while not a complete newbie to the scene I am still creatively new to the kinky world of BDSM. I discovered the world of BDSM through a close friend of mine when I was around 22. Its honestly a rather funny story, one I'd be happy to share over pms just to keep the length of this ad down. Over the past 2 years I discovered my kinks, my limits and the kind of relationship that I want.

Of all the lovely relationships available at the lovely kinky buffet of BDSM my favorite dishes include those of Master and slave and the traditional 1950s dynamic. I would describe myself as a hard, strict and firm Dominant and have a love for all things control. I have found that these forms of dynamic tend to gel with me and my preferred domination style.

As I mentioned above I do have a love for all things control. For me my favorite aspect of the dynamic is the power control aspect. There are so many ways it can be implemented in both in-person dynamics and online dynamics. I also view some aspects of control as a form of expression of my slaves devotion to me, and an expression of her ownership. One of my favorite examples of this is clothing and make up control. In my opinion I see these as an expression of your dedication, one that is only known to us, to others they might see a cute girl in a cute outfit and not take a second notice, to you every-time you catch a look at yourself in the mirror, your reminded of just whose you are, and I think thats an amazing thing.

Secondly I am a big fan of verbal humiliation and degradation. I love coming up with new names for you, some couples have cutesy nickname, me I like more *spicy* nicknames. I like the classics like "slut, whore, fucktoy" etc, but I also like being creative and coming up with new ones. Now most like to keep these names to the bedroom or during scenes, I like to keep them at use throughout the day, as a subtle reminder of the dynamic. I like to insert them into regular conversation. However, I like most people will have days where I am not feeling using them, there maybe days where you feel like you don't want to be called them, I want my partner to be comfortable enough to be able to tell me "hey Master can we cool with the names today, I am kinda struggling" In which case I would tone down the dynamic from focusing on me to making sure you feel cared for and comforted and loved. This isn't to say that this wont happen on normal day to days. This just means all the regular dynamic aspects fall to the way side in favor of you. There may be days that you want more than I usually use, you might say "hey Master, could we up the degradation and humiliation today" I would be super okay with that. To me BDSM is super flexible and not inherently rigid. It can evolve and change as any relationship should, if it didn't dynamics would become stale and forced and that is just not fun.

Phew, that was a bit of a mouthful (and not the fun kind wasn't it. I tired my best to convey what I want from a dynamic as best as I could. If you had any questions, please ask them in your opening message. So the above gave an insight into the meat of my dynamic you might be wondering "hey I wonder what this kinky fuckers kinks are?" well it would be rude of me to not give you a list wouldn't it?

My kinks:
  • Pain. I am a masochist.
  • Petplay
  • Body Writing
  • Wax play
  • Watersports
  • Degradation
  • Humiliation
  • Toilet play
  • CNC
  • Freeuse
  • Bimbofication
  • Body modification

These kinks are not to be read as a be all end all. These are listed to give more insight into me as a dominant. If you see a kink here you don't like but like a majority please message all the same, or if you don't see a kink you love include it in your message and we can discuss it, I am always open to trying new things.

My limits:
  • Knife play
  • Blood
  • Fear play
  • Edge play
  • Fire play
  • ABDL

So with that list, this brings my ad to a close, I really do hope that my personality, kinkiness and just gave a good insight into what I seek in a partner. I hope it wasn't to much of a ramble and was good enough to catch your eye. So with that I shall list a few things you should consider including in your opening message. Messages that follow this are far more likely to illicit a reply than the boring "make me ur slave". From my ad I feel its clear that I value detail so messages that contain a similar level are more likely to catch my eye.

So what should you include:
  • The bog standard basics, Age, name and location. Oh and feel free to include pronouns
  • Tell me a little about you as a vanilla person, what are your hobbies, your interests your passions, are you employed or a student, things like that.
  • Tell me a bit about kinky you, what is your general experience, what roles do you identify with, If you've taken a bdsm test feel free to link it!
  • What caught your eye about my ad? What was the bit that made you decide to reach out and message me? What did you enjoy most about it?
  • Did you have any questions about my ad? Was there something you needed clarifying? Was there something you wanted more information on?
  • Kink wise, what ones did you enjoy from my list? Are there any that you have questions about? Were there any that you have that are not on my list?
  • Limits, tell me what yours are?
  • And finally feel free to be creative with your messages! Be humiliating and degrading, be funny, just be yourself haha.
  • Oh and I tend to find PMS easier to reply to kik as my kik doesnt always send notifications so GD pms are best to reach me

So I think that gives you good scope, feel free to follow all those ideas to impress me, of feel free to just follow some. I really cannot wait to read any messages I am lucky enough to receive, thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

Last edited by ThatKinkyBrit; 11-24-2020 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Change in kinks, mistake in age
Old 11-23-2020, 08:13 PM   #2
ThatKinkyBrit
Account Banned

Default My kik

Those slaves wishing to contact me via kik can do so by messaging my kik on ThatKinkyBrit1

Advertisements
Kink Talk