Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-22-2020, 08:56 AM   #16
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default I am Back

After a brief hiatus due to personal reasons I am back and reopening the training service.

please ensure you have/are the following before applying:
  • A kik account. The intial contact will be made over kik and as such is necessary
  • Are female. This service is not for males
  • Have a dedication to undergo long term training and service
  • Not just looking for cheap thrils and fun
  • Prepared to put in the effort and dedication needed

If you match all these criteria please submit an application using the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Once the application has been completed reach out to me via kik my username is thegrandinquisitor20
TheGrandInquisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 04:37 AM   #17
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default I am back

After a short hiatus due to personal reasons I have returned and am reopening my training service
Old 09-27-2020, 08:20 AM   #18
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Slight change

From here on forward I will only be taking on one slave at a time for training so act fast or miss out
Old 10-09-2020, 10:11 AM   #19
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default New position

A new position has just opened up. Submit applications on the following link the contract Thegrandinquisitor20

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Old 10-12-2020, 09:31 AM   #20
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Spaces now available

spaces are still available
Old 10-12-2020, 09:33 AM   #21
PrincessPinkiePie

Surpriseing that you are getting females to respond at all.

Limits: anything involving illegal acts, scat, vomit, eating anything that comes out my butt, anything involving email trigs, Peeing in my clothes, anyone under the age of 25.

I am post op but do not have a front fuck hole. I love sucking dick

I can not edge. Nothing that is permanet and cant be washed or healed.
I already wear panties
PrincessPinkiePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 07:44 AM   #22
GriffinTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPinkiePie View Post
Surpriseing that you are getting females to respond at all.
Why? I think this is an awesome idea
GriffinTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #23
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default service is once again accepting applicants

I am once again taking applications for slaves.
All applicants must be:
  • female
  • over 18
  • eager to serve and be trained
  • have kik

once complete, all applicants should message me on TheGrandInquisitor20 on kik to inform me of the completion of the application process.

I am eager to receive new application and cannot wait to read through them
Old 11-18-2020, 08:41 AM   #24
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default More time

The UK has entered into a lockdown so my amount of free time has doubled and I will now be taking on more slaves. All those interested should read through the above thread and complete and application at the link bellow.

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Once applicants have completed the application they should introduce themselves via kik my user name is thegrandinquisitor20, I look forward to the new sluts eager to be trained
Old 11-22-2020, 06:44 PM   #25
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Taking applicants

Spots still available for training details above
Old 11-24-2020, 07:05 AM   #26
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Quality of Life changes

Hey there wanna be sluts, slaves and whore.

As I tend to do from time to time, I have take a look at the current application and application process. I do this to make an quality of life changes that need to be made to keep the application process as streamlined and effective as possible. With this I have made some changes which I will detail bellow

Change 1:
Potential applicants should be aware that training you into the depraved slut you and I know you both want to be will take time. As such, applicants should be willing, able and expected to be able to dedicate large amounts of time to communicating. This does not mean all your time will be spent serving etc. It just means that frequent communication is expected. To reflect this a new field on the application has been created.

Change 1.5: Similarly in addition to the above change, I am going to start prioritising certain timezones over others. This is not to say I will not take applicants from certain areas but those from certain areas will be given preference over others. For example, I am UK based so timezones such as australia and new zealand don't tend to gell well. This is due to the fact that there is usually only a few hours of overlap for talk, play and communication. This obviously makes it harder to train you over say someone with a time difference of 6 hours. Just something to consider when submitting an application.

Change 2:
Up until now applicants could only get in contact via Kik. While kik is still a requirement there will be a new addition. Those that posses telegram can use it to contact me directly, my telegram username is thegrandinquisitor20. The same stipulations apply, complete an application but rather than messaging me on kik you can message via telegram.

Change 3:
Over the past few months I have been contacted by slaves and subs who have Doms or Masters. I tried to role with this and train them anyway but found that it was counter productive. This is due to the fact that having more than one set of rules to follow can be confusing. From now on I will only be accepting slaves and subs with no owners or doms to avoid this confusion.

And that brings us to the end of the changes. Applications are now open again and the link to the new and improved application form can be found below. I hope to see some new applicants eager to begin their training.

New and improved Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Kik contact details: thegrandinquisitor20
Telegram contact details: thegrandinquisitor20
Old 11-27-2020, 11:33 AM   #27
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Spots are Still open

Why not get yourself an early christmas present and get trained into the brainless bimbo that is just itching to break free.

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Old 12-01-2020, 07:48 AM   #28
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Really? I have to say this?

This should be a completely unecessary post but alas it isn't.

Lately I have seen an upkick in the number or male applicants to this service. That number should be zero. Throughout this thread there are multiple posts that say this is a female only service. Any and all replies from males will be ignored and their applications deleted. I shouldnt have to say this. It takes not even 15 seconds to read the thread to see multiple posts stating this is a service for females.

Do better. Be better.

Those that are female and want to apply can do so at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Old 12-07-2020, 07:33 AM   #29
ThatKinkyBrit
Account Banned

Default Important Update

Effective immediately the slave training service is under new leadership. I have reached out to thegrandinquisitor and have access to the application form. All the usual rules regarding application apply and nothing much has changed.

The only important change is that now completed applications will now need to be sent to this kik: ThatKinkyBrit1. Those that submitted an application within the past 72 hours should message the above kik just in case there application went unnoticed.

As always here is the application link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
ThatKinkyBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 08:20 PM   #30
ThatKinkyBrit
Account Banned

Spots open under the new leader of this training program. See above post for further details
ThatKinkyBrit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female slave, female slave training, kik, slave, training