Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-26-2020, 12:18 PM   #1
MasterXanderHere

Male 23/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place

23/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place

Hey there i'm persian guy 6.1 tall definitely not fat but not very fit either been planning to start hitting gym again and will do soon anyways i do identify myself as more like Gay tho i do have feelimgs for girls and i have dated one for year and half.

All my previous relationships were with girls tho i do lean more towards men but i'm in kinda vanilla country people are not really that open minded

About me well i'm 22 and kinda chill guy i do have alot of friends and people do love me i never been bullied or anything always been very important part in my friends group tho i did became more of introvert during my bachlors

What i'm looking for well tbh i'm super dominating and love to order and be the one in control and will like to own a sub possibly for long term i do have one requirement which might sound weird but i'm into straight ,bi or straight looking guys tho i'm also open for gay but not feminine type(just rn opening up to my bi or possibly homo side)so if you are that i would love to talk and lets see where things go

Kik: damnitXander

Last edited by MasterXanderHere; 11-26-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:12 PM   #2
MasterXanderHere

I have corrected my kik you guys can message me now on kik
Old 12-03-2020, 08:09 AM   #3
StraightforMaster
Baby Member

Sir do you consider someone out of your time zone i can serve but not sure about time zone

Advertisements
Kink Talk