Old 10-30-2020, 12:09 PM   #1
MasterXanderHere

Default New master looking for male sub!

Hey there i'm from a majority muslim country and persian looking guy 6.1 tall definitely not fat but not very fit either been planning to start hitting gym again and will do soon anyways i do identify myself as more like Gay tho i do have feelimgs for girls and i have dated one for year and half.

All my previous relationships were with girls tho i do lean more towards men but in my country even dating is still taboo so expecting to date a guy is literally something that may result into biblical punishment

About me well i'm 21 and kinda chill guy i do have alot of friends and people do love me i never been bullied or anything always been very important part in my friends group tho i did became more of introvert during my bachlors because i don't see myself living in my country and will be in states or canada in 1 or 2 years

What i'm looking for well tbh i'm super dominating and love to order and be the one in control and will like to own a sub possibly for long term i do have one requirement which might sound weird but i'm into straight or straight looking guys so if you are that i would love to talk and lets see where things go

Kik: damnitXander
MasterXanderHere is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterXanderHere for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 02:47 PM   #2
airone19

Default Very interesting

I would like to communicate with you to see if there is mutual interest
airone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 12:52 PM   #3
Portalhopper91

[email protected] Would you like a slew of pictures of me and my contact informationLooking for someone to give me weekly challenges and I will take pictures of them and you can expose them you can give me workout challenges to extremes or sissy challenges

Toys: giant dildo, smaller blue dildo, and butt plug, no shaving eyes all the way off
Portalhopper91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 10:56 AM   #4
Kinkyguy2001

would love to at least interact with you,,, I am new as well. 20, bit of sub, in from a homophobic place, like guys,,, bit girls too,

kik: vr7039
Kinkyguy2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk