Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-28-2016, 08:25 AM   #1
DemonDare

Nuclear Petplay Marathon: How Much Can You Tale?

This dare was originally written for a female, however males will also be able to complete this marathon by modifying a couple of tasks ever so slightly as and when they need to

Although not interested in petplay etc, I wrote this dare for Nightlight in her TorD request thread.
She was unable to do it, as she did not have the time to complete it, but it seemed a shame for it to go to waste.
My challenge to you is to spend a day following my rules and tasks as set out in this thread.
As always it is rude not to report!

Another idea is to do some kind of pet play marathon.
I will outline a day for you and each hour you role play as a different pet.
8:00am
Wake up as a cat. You lick yourself clean, do not dare shower or bath as cats hate water. Eat your breakfast but of course you may not use your hands for any part of this- setup, eating or clearing away. Of course you must remain on all fours.
9:00am
Dog. Continue to crawl around. Whenever you need to piss you must do so by cooking your leg, and no I don't care that you're a girl and you will obviously miss. Any water you drink must be lapped up out of a bowl. Fuck yourself with something in the doggy style position for at least 20 minutes, and be sure to give your toy/fingers a good sniff and taste.
10:00am.
Bunny rabbit.
Get a dildo or sharpie etc. Now just like a little bunny rabbit bounce up an down in a squat position and fuck your poor little rabbit pussy. Even better, use a carrot with a condom on it to do this. This should take half an hour.
11:00
Fish.
As a fish you must run a bath, but it must be cold enough to be unpleasant. Get in the bath, and drink 5 glasses of water from the bath. When you need the urge to pee, you must go in the bath and not move. Since pee is a dislike you would do well to hold the urge for an hour.
While in the bath you may as well start your report.
12:00
Horse.
Back on all fours again. If you have a but plug inset it and this can be your horses tail. If not find something to substitute it with. As all horses are hung, once again I don't care if you're a girl, you must have a dido or sharpie etc inserted in your pussy at all times. If it falls out, spank your pussy 10 times and reinsert.
1:00
Cow
Play with your udders. If you can, suck your nipples, if not stay on all fours and milk yourself, if you do lactate maybe you could taste some. If you don't make milk within the hour then you are a useless animal. 100 spanks to each breast and 50 to your pussy for good measure.
2:00
Parrot.
Up on two legs again, lucky you. For the entire hour you must flap your wings and recite quotes from reports and blogs found on getdare in your best parrot voice. Also, since birds are caged, you must stand and not move from the same spot for the hour. Better control your bladder.
3:00
Chicken
Still on two legs, you must spend the hour laying eggs. Edge once, then place some egg sized ball shaped object in your pussy until it has been swallowed, then force it out. Repeat this for the whole hour if you can! You may orgasm once you have done laid 15 eggs.
Sheep
Sheep need to be sheared. Get a razor and shave your pubes, even if they are only stubbly. Each swipe of the razor, spank your ass hafd because the farmer thinks you are a naughty ewe. Once youre smooth you can relax, in all fours of course.
Sheep also follow the flock, so you should participate in at least one round of the most recently posted person Above dare.
5:00
Mouse
Mice are shy so you should stay doing corner time for this hour, all fours thinking about how vulnerable you are, nude, tits hanging down, with a length of rope in your ass as your long mice tail - Did I forget to mention that?
6:00
Slut
The dirtiest animal of them all, a native of getdare. Fuck yourself with a dildo or similar for 20 minutes at a time in the following positions.
Lying on back, with legs spread in the air.
Doggy style.
Squatting.
Lying on your side in the fetal position, legs closed but still with access to ass.
And spread eagled, legs down.
Once you have edged at least once in each position you can start writing your report. Once this is done, you may cum. You have completed the dare.

I hope you enjoy this, feel free to modify timings if you do not have this much time available, but you should be able to do it locked in a bedroom with access to a bathroom.

I love reading people's reports so much, so make them as detailed as possible. You can send me pics via an unsee link via PM. Also feel free to send me dares of your own for me to complete!
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DemonDare for this post:
Old 11-13-2016, 07:50 AM   #2
playpup

Love this dare... though id like to do it with just one type of animal. Preferred are puppy.. or more on humiliate side a cow or piggy. Any thoughts are welcomed!
Likes: I love being forced to orgasm, humiliated and degraded. Bondage and mindfuckery. My biggest fantasy is to be kept as an animal (pup, cow or pig) and to be treated like one. I like eating from a bowl on the floor, on all fours and even smearing the food over my naked body.

Limits: Scat, drinking pee, ass to mouth, anything not hygienic or unsafe, public, no face on pictures.

View Darepuppy's Blog & Reports
playpup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dare, long, petplay