Old 01-14-2014, 10:54 AM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default A messy walk to do.

A simple messy dare for the ladies. The longer you take, the worse it gets.

Bring some chocolate pudding, beans, and honey mixed with glitter in a balloon. You should wear a white bra and panties, a short skirt, and white top and a hat.
You will also need a coin and a pin.

Walk to public place decently far away. Find a bathroom and it's time to get messy. Fill your panties with the chocolate pudding in back, breaks in the bra, and the balloon in the hat. Once ready use the pin to pop the balloon, once you do this you cannot touch the hat. Then start heading back.

The catch:
Every 5 minutes flip a coin, heads grope your bra, tails smack you butt through the skirt. With each touch the mess should be showing up more and more as well as the honey dripping down your head. Hopefully the mess doesn't show too badly when you get back.

Challenges:
- Once you pop the balloon, you can't touch the skirt either. Since it's short, hopefully it's not a windy day.
- Bring extra food. Instead of a touch, you can fill that section with more food instead.
- have a dare to go with each touch: heads, ask someone for directions for 30 seconds. Tails: instant dance break for 30 seconds.

Hope you enjoy it!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 01-14-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I am going to try this this friday, even though im a guy.

I will stuff my bra with ketchup filled balloons and mustard filled balloon in my panty.

I will wear as much white as possible.

Wish me luck.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, long, messy, public