Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2016, 01:39 AM   #16
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubMissChievous View Post
Another thing to consider is that some of us females are a little hesitant to give dares to guys. Myself I don't give them to people I don't know anymore due to the fact that when I did, way too often I would get numerous "propositions" from HNGs wanting to be my slave... It sucks and often times not the thread's original poster's fault but that's how it is.
Very good points you make here. I especially like this one. I totally understand why women would choose not to do this anymore given these consequences.
Thank you for your input!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 06-17-2016, 02:14 AM   #17
Salty Dog

One thing I don't like at all is when people are baiting as fuck... I feel like every other thread has a f/18, f/19 or similar in it's title. I highly doubt that most of them are at that age or even female... I can't understand why people keep replying to those threads. It's obviously bait guys...

Of cause this is a result of the situation you described before.

In my opinion it should be forbidden to put any data about age or sex in the titel on the request board.

Toys: different sized plugs, big dildo, chains+locks+timeable safe, chastity device, enema kit, blindfold.

Loves: pee control, anything related to pee, anal, pain, semi public, humiliation, dice dares, chastity.
punishments:line writing, eating cum, crossdressing.
Limits: illegal, permanent injurys.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Kik: SaltyDog7890
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:32 AM   #18
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
In my opinion it should be forbidden to put any data about age or sex in the titel on the request board.
Good point! That would be a good rule I think.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:43 PM   #19
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I want to provide an opinion on one of the older comments made about age. I hope this can be insightful to some. For me personally, I tend to give dares to people I would hang out with in real life. By that I mean people who are around my age. Once a person reaches 30 or even 25/26 it starts getting to old for me. Right now in my life, I think that is too old for me to be dating so when it comes to more sexual tasks (which not all dares are) I feel uncomfortable writing them. As we start getting older, I am sorry I cannot help thinking about if I was giving my mom, dad or one of their friends dares. It is weird to me and limits what I am able to construct. It also goes to the other end, I sometimes avoid giving dares to people who are 18/19 because of the reasons already listed above. There is a track record of people being around for the quick fuck and dump. That or people try to get the most extreme things people can write and then they never do them. So if I play with newer members and people who are new to me, don't be surprised if I want to talk with you more so I can understand your loves, likes, dislikes, and limits.

With that being said, if you want better dares, develop loves, likes, dislikes, and limits. These can be helpful if you tell people you want a punishment. We will probably pick from dislikes. If you want a funishment, we might go overboard on your likes. If you want pleasure or something fun, we will go straight to your loves and likes. Also one of the best comments I have seen is someone who split their limits up into categories. They listed out hard limits that are not to be broken. Limits until they can trust someone such as pictures, videos, and recordings. Limits that can be used for punishment, but only in cases where they are necessary and not for the little disobedience. On top of detailing your limits think about your likes. If you like wedgies, what about it is it that you like? do you have a favorite kind of wedgie? Do you like longer wedgies or 15 minute wedgies. Do you like someone controlling your underwear choice. Do you like someone talking you through it and letting you out when they decide but you do not know the time? The more detailed you are, the more specific someone can get for your tasks.

To reiterate other posts, and a blog I made called details, details, details; write reports and write them well. The task giver knows the task they gave you. Spill some of whats going on in your head. Was it a hard task? Was there a challenging moment? Did you have to stop half way through because something was too much? Did you really like something and want to do it again? Did you feel submissive, horny, controlled? Did you do something that turned a dislike into a love? If you write these things it can help people give you further tasks, it can show more that you actually tried it, and it is a little present and payment for the person that gave you a task. They can see how much effort you put into their task and if you enjoyed it. A report can even be a back and forth conversation with the person that gave you the task if you are having trouble writing things down. I am sure there are people that if they take the time to give you the task would possibly love to help talk you through it afterwards if you asked politely and worked into their schedule. If not, that is okay too because sometimes we do not have time for that.

Good luck and have fun everyone.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 07-31-2018, 06:25 AM   #20
dirtyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by writhe View Post
Thanks very much for this advice--from a newbie, it's well-taken.

A question, though: going through the various posts and dares, I seem to be noticing a lot of ageism on the site: basically the more one gets past 30 years old, it seems, the less chance a posting or request for a dare will get much in the way of responses. Though this is the case with women to a degree as well, it seems even more the case with men.

It's strange, in our culture (and especially in a venue like this, that would seem to be about gaining greater sexual freedom and acceptance), that there should be that kind of ageism going around, especially since a 40-yea-old guy can be every bit as vigorous and fit as a 29-year-old, while it's also certainly possible that a 21 year old guy can still wind up being overweight and smarmy. So why, in this sort of venue, does it seem that dudes past their twenties are de facto excluded from the game?
had to laugh when i've read your post... it seems not to be trendy to be older...

i love my age... (44)... and even i thought about writing "20 f is...."...

i really can't believe that there are only young people here... smiling....
Old 05-16-2019, 07:33 AM   #21
CSasha
Oracle

Very good advice.

For quick dares, I think PM dares help a lot. Even for longer dares, those help to get an insight what works, and a template to modify.

Also, I find persistence highly important. If I see a post of a new user, I most likely don't reply. Having no avatar, no history like replies or comments increase that chance. Bump up replies even more.

I also recommend replying frequently to dares in your thread. Do you have any issues with the given dare? Tell us that and explain why! You don't have? So tell us that and when you are going to complete the dare and write a report. Consider writing it in a public getDare blog entry. So more people see it, can read and enjoy it, and it adds to your history.

Care to write decent reports! Why should people care to dare you if you don't care to reply?
Care for spelling, readability and clarity. Dyslexia or horniness are both no excuse to not care for such. There are programs and people to help you with feedback and advice.
If you are too horny to be patient, just read other dares and reports, get off on them and then come back with patience.

On the sex and age point, I personally don't care. If at all, location is more important for culture, laws, and time zone. Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys, restrictions due to time, location and situation are way more important.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 05-17-2019, 05:54 PM   #22
SilverBlue

Eye Just my opinion but;

I also think people should limit messaging randomly (spamming) for dares. I don't mind if it's someone I've already interacted with, but a "Can you give me some dares, if not sorry" even if you apologise in your first email, it's still rude, especially if they haven't got anything in their bio to go on.

The Truth or Dare Online has some interesting ones, I think people should submit more interesting dares there if possible.

GetDare Fuckdoll for public & private bondage, forced orgasms, and satisfying Master's desires.
Dare reports Snapchat profile: FitKiwiGirl. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare and Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 05:35 PM   #23
Nemo0of0Utopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubMissChievous View Post
So... yes, it is uneven but also not entirely impossible to get good responses to threads for guys in TorD. It just unfortunately requires more patience than for girls.
This, this was exactly what I needed to hear right now.

Thank you.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:06 AM   #24
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

I wanted to contribute some of my first insights here:

1) Yes, I’m pretty sure the start is easier when you’re female because people will check your dare out just because of that. I also agree with the earlier advice though; it takes more than that to keep it up. And yes, guys can have very active TODR threads too. You can find a few doing really well right now. These guys have a community of people they have fun with, and you’ll see them interact with those people on loads of threads. So when they create one, we’re all there for the fun.

2) Fun. All of this is about enjoyment and fun, for the person starting the thread and for the darers. One of the key factors I’ve seen in people getting lots of dares is for them finding enjoyment in the replies and showing it. Even better if you can inject some wit into it. Intermediate tallies, rewards for top posters, and reports after doing some or all of the dares that share some of the sensations or emotions as well as what it was you did, make it soooo much more fun.

3) Make it simple, without killing creativity. Unless you’re looking for out-of-the-box dares, keywords can help. As can clear rules that are not overly complex. Give people some variety to choose from, while showing the things you actually want. Even better if you can add back some creativity by letting the Xth poster go wild with ideas / have the top poster decide and set a task at the end / ...

4) Having someone post on your behalf can be amazing fun—people might like to know the thread was a gift/punishment to someone else IF the person the dares are intended for actively participates and clearly enjoys (or dreads in the fun way) what’s happening.

5) Link to your dare in your signature, it gives people an easy way to interact with your dare. In my humble opinion, it only works well if you interact a lot with others on the forums (and not just for the sake of visibility, but actual interactions) and if you think through what others will get out of your dare (in my case, they clearly want revenge for all the edges I've been sharing with joy )

Above all, have fun

Last edited by AnalAddict; 11-11-2020 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Typos and adding point 5
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk