Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-14-2018, 04:01 AM   #16
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

PM me NEXT ORGASM X (X>72 h and <126 h) to define the hours until my next orgasm. I cannot orgasm before for any reason and can only orgasm within 10 minutes from the allotted time.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:44 AM   #17
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I'd say the following ones of mine should be usable for you as well:

"OWNED": For the time-period of your choice, I will need your permission to cum. This will only continue as long as you are available at regular intervals and willing to make use of your ownership (for example by setting a task for every time I get to you with a request).

"PLUGGED N" (1 ≤ N ≤ 3): I will have to wear one of my butt-plugs for N hours.

"BEHAVE": I will not be allowed to cum for five days. If I get this multiple times, I will add the new time to the remaining old time if the sum does not get over fourteen days, otherwise I will set it to fourteen days.

"LINES N" (1 ≤ N ≤ 10): I have to write a line of your choice N times. After every letter I have to change to a pen with a different color. You may request any cyclic color-pattern, but if don't have a color, I may replace it with something else.

"LACED N" (1 ≤ N ≤ 4): I will have to wear a corset for N hours.

"WORKOUT": Send this together with workout-tasks that can reasonably done without special equipment (push-ups, blanks, crutches, ...) and I will perform them once I have time for it. (Should usually not be more than 48 hours). Don't set the amounts TOO high, but I am somewhat used to several of them, so you don't have to go ridiculously low either.

"CREATIVITY": Send this together with a dare and I will seriously consider performing it (taking into account the time I have on hand, how extreme it is, how expensive it is, to what degree it touches which limits, ...)

"CRAMPS": I will have to insert a suppository as soon as possible or as soon as I start another dare that you send this together with. (your choice)

"ATTENTION N (3 ≤ N)": Send me this together with a punishment. If I don't reply to the message within N days, I will have to do the punishment and send you a report once I'm done.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 01:30 PM   #18
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

You like hidden public, so try this one:
PM DRESSING ROOM and I will strip naked in a store dressing room, put my hands on my head and turn around three times.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk