Old 11-12-2018, 03:38 PM   #1696
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today something unexpected happened. I was playing a game and during I got invited to a meeting. I was on my hour of playing so had to quit already, but was thinking about doing some rules.

During that discord meeting i ended up with having to do some tasks and do a bit of organizing and be ready within a month or so. So i will be starting on that then.

After the meeting it was already pretty late. Went for my cornertime and spanked myself 300 times after. Only did 2 edges too. So I am still on 64/161 edges.

Ooh, during the meeting I was able to write something. Thus i wrote a blog post about the thing that happened yesterday. Eating some dog food. Have fun reading. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88567

For now,

Good night

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 03:20 PM   #1697
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So I got later out of bed today and thus got later at work. Only a little bit though. After getting home and dinner it was time for some groceries.

When everything was stored it was time for my cornertime. It didn't feel that long today. After the cornertime I played a game with a very cute person. Liked it a lot. Setting a maximum of one hour a day to play.

Then I went on my rowing machine again. i am really out of shape again but did last 10 minutes again. So that's good.

Then there were 20 edges done. Now at 82 of 161 edges. Tomorrow some more. After that I spanked myself and ofcourse reported here.

Good night

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-14-2018, 03:53 PM   #1698
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a decent day with a lesser ending.

After I was done with work, I went for a house visit again. It looked nice and seems a place I can live in. But it will be a lottery again

After I got home it was time for some dinner after which I did my cornertime.

Over the whole evening I did more than 20 edges. So I am at 100 / 161.

After playing a game I got a message on Grindr, but that guy blocked me not even telling why.

Then I did my dumbbell exercises and had my spankings after.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-15-2018, 04:28 PM   #1699
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Ooh, I'm a little late with reporting about my day. Nothing special happened other than that I did do 20 edges today.

I rowed too but forgot my spankings of today. Almost heading to bed now.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-16-2018, 03:44 PM   #1700
Pariahterror
Prodigy

I'm still here on a day where nothing much happened.

Somewhere after dinner I rowed for about 10 minutes and it went well. But not great as I used to do. But that will come.

Over the evening I did about 20 edges or more. So got some more to add to the tally. Then It was time for my spanking. Due to forgetting my spanks yesterday I did 600 of them today.

Then late in the evening I did my puppytime and I am still having my toy in my mouth during this writing.

I wish you all a good night. Will go to sleep soon.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-17-2018, 04:07 PM   #1701
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Time for another report.

Today I woke up late and went to get groceries in the afternoon. When the groceries were done I relaxed a bit and went with cleaning in my maid outfit. Mainly just putting stuff away and vaccuuming.

Then it was time for some fetching. fetching for 15 minutes still is a pretty long time. After the fetching it was time to write on myself. I really wanted to write a lot on me. And did some, pictures ended up on tumblr.

After dinner I played a game and did my cornertime. After that I played a game and did my spankings and exercises after.

I also did 20 edges today. And it just feels so close. i see how people can manage that much. But if they are all after eachother, you could break me, or I would cum.

That's all for today.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-18-2018, 04:01 PM   #1702
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today I didn't do a lot. But did a few things.

At first my edges. Did another 20 of them and was really on edge. It is so hard having the feeling of wanting to cum and not. But if I do, I will disappoint myself since it will be my only free one. And now I can go back to my 2 a day.

I did also do 5 minutes of rowing in my skirt and top. It was fun and different. Could make it into my exercise outfit.... maybe.

Just before going to bed I spanked myself.

I wanted to fuck myself too but I had a DND session and it went on longer than expected. We had no break too and it was one long fight.

It should have been a fight where we should lose, but we were victorious for now.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-19-2018, 03:33 PM   #1703
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today I got out of work late. Had to finish a certain machine.

Then dinner and it was pretty late already. Did my cornertime and played a bit on my pc.

Then it was time for my exercises. Did do the sets for the first day of the week and I feel pretty good having done it. Oooh, puppy peed himself too

What else did puppy do, a lot of edges again. They feel so nice but still. So far away.

And at last did my spankings too. Time just goes by so quickly. i really am in need of some vacation. Will get some during christmas/

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-20-2018, 03:29 PM   #1704
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today nothing interesting happened today. And puppy didn't exercise too. After work I went for dinner and then some grocery shopping.

During my groceries I saw a stuffie and didn't want to leave without it. So i bought it too and some christmas thing.

At home I had to store everything and relaxed a bit and went for some edges. Then it was time to do the dishes and played a game after. Stupid one hour mark. Set a rule for myself to stop playing after one hour has passed. i am a bit susceptible to gaming addiction. Haven't been addicted really, but it can be close.

After the game I went and stood in the corner and needed to pee too. So I layed down a towel and went to stand there. One minute later I peed my underwear and felt it trickling down. Somehow I jus wanted to pee in such a way.

At last I did my spankings and will be going to sleep soon. Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-21-2018, 03:04 PM   #1705
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a pretty comfortable day apart from one thing. My cage is back on. I woke up because of the straining in the morning. Felt horny all day and even got some strains during work . Those weren't that comfortable.

After dinner I released myself from the cage and after I got hard, I felt somewhat harder than usual. After the edges I played a game for an hour.

i felt like watching something and found a movie i haven't watched before. "El Dorado". I did like the movie and it was a bit funny. I just wanted to watch it since I never watched it.

During watching I did my exercises and went for my 300 spanks too. When I was done with the movie, I stood in the corner for 15 minutes and will head to bed soon.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-22-2018, 03:15 PM   #1706
Pariahterror
Prodigy

After work it was time to relax and when dinner was eaten I played a game. Some more stuff happened and I went for my exercises by rowing.

Then I also spanked my bottom again and then went for some nice puppyplay it was some nice time again, just need more bellyrubs.

Then further in the evening i was a bit more active and was busy with preparing some nice stuff for some oneshot.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-23-2018, 04:35 PM   #1707
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today I was a bit unlucky. After work I went to get my package and get groceries. After that I went for some meal I could pick up since it was pretty late already.

And as luck would have it, after waiting for about 15 minutes someone else went away with my order. Sometimes people don't pay attention and I went up for it. But a lady with an annoying kid got my meal instead. . (it was the same thing we ordered. So i had to wait for a longer time to get my order out. It just seemed so strange and i am not very talkative or getting into action.

At home I ate it all up and went for playing a game, after that I watched some videos and spanked myself.

After watching I went for my puppytime to relax, Then I did my exercises and finished just in time before my dnd game started.

Now i am playing and having fun with riddles at the moment

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-24-2018, 04:03 PM   #1708
Pariahterror
Prodigy

After having a pretty late session last night, I woke up pretty late. After having some sort of brunch I spanked myself.

Then it was time for some cleaning, i just had enough to do before the time ran out.

As for the rest of the day, played a game and went for creating my dnd oneshot. It really has taken shape and is almost done. Just need to make the background and the NPCs clearer.

The rest of the day was decent did do my cornertime and played fetch in the evening. It was an easy and relaxing day so to say. Just unfortunate some people told me too late to come to them and suck them off XD. Well, at least I am being invited. Better luck next weekend.

Or maybe tomorrow, we'll see. But also a munch, but that will be a story for tomorrow.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-25-2018, 03:55 PM   #1709
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a bit different than other days. It was time to meet some more people . So at home i finished some stuff and had a nice shower. After that it was time to travel for 2 hours to get to a munch.

I did look around a bit and when it was almost time i went inside. Some tie later Jaro and I met. Impression, he is a nice and a good guy. And for the rest, you'll have to figure out yourself .

After a few hours he had to leave and I just wanted to stay. And thus i stayed until it was pretty late. I got a ride to close to home, then took the metro and walked the last bit home.

At the end I got home and spanked myself and now going to sleep soon.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-26-2018, 02:50 PM   #1710
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a decent day. After work had to go for groceries because i forgot something from the store last time.

At home I went with a bit of relaxing, edging and cooking. Then put some clothes in the washing machine which are drying now. After that puppy stood in the corner and did his exercises.

Just now I spanked myself 300 times and now started writing this report.

And the munch yesterday was fun. It started with some pooling. Most of the people were scrubs, including us. But I think we all had fun. And that is what counts too.

Then we played also some card games. Some new ones i never seen or played before. And they are fun to do. Really should look at them and maybe buy them too.

Dinner was nice, but there was only one downfall. We were with too many people to get our dinner nice and evenly. But it tasted pretty good. So that was a plus.

Good night and have fun.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk