Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which dare(s) should I do whilst home alone this weekend?
Take a bath in piss 58 39.46%
Lock myself in a stockade for 1h 48 32.65%
Public dares (incl. chilli in panties outside!) 63 42.86%
Do chores nude / naked while at home 63 42.86%
Get drunk 28 19.05%
Hogtied bondage + Piss Denial 45 30.61%
Enema + Ass Stretching 48 32.65%
Get stinky - don't bathe for the weekend 32 21.77%
Play the pain game (see below for details) 50 34.01%
Messy wedgie + figging 34 23.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2020, 02:27 PM   #1
bdsm_guy1

Asterisk Extreme Home Alone Dares - Vote now!

**NOTICE: MY DARE WEEKEND HAS STARTED!**
Check my latest posts for reports from each dare, and view the schedule here

Hey everyone!

I will be home alone from Friday morning to Sunday evening (UK time) as my girlfriend will be away for the weekend. So I'm counting on you wonderful GetDare people to help me make the most of my time alone!

I've include a poll above with some suggested dares to force me to do - but please feel free to post your own here too! I will do any within my ability / limits, and if I'm unable to do will send a PM to the requestor to provide a punishment and suitable alternative dare.

My next post will provide more details about the proposed dares included in the poll.

How the poll works:
  • I will do any dare with over 5 votes (you can vote for multiple dares)
  • If no dares have over 5 votes, then I will do the top 3 most popular
  • I will also do any dares posted below, within limits
  • I will provide a detailed report on each dare either on this thread or direct to the requestor via PM
For every vote, I will use my violet / electric wand to spark myself on nipples / ass 5x per vote per day

For every post, I will use my spanking machine on a hard setting to spank my ass 100 times / my nipples 25 times (multiplied by the number of times you have posted here! e.g. if you posted twice, I'll do 200 ass / 50 nipple spanks)

Additional dares based on total number of votes (note: I really don't want to do these ones!!):
20+ Votes = I will sit in the cupboard with a butt plug and sensory deprivation hood for 1 hour with no noise/entertainment (this will be very boring/unpleasant!)
50+ Votes = I will do an overnight bondage dare, i.e. I will be tied up in an awkward position and must sleep. I'll also wear a butt plug overnight. I've never done either of these before...
100+ Votes = I will do a scat dare, i.e. take a shit and rub it over myself, leave it there for 20 mins (this is one of my limits)
New! 300+ Votes = Insert a laxative suppository and wear a diaper - go outside for 10 mins * dice roll - which means if I get 2-3 or higher I will likely shit myself outside, and still can't return home until the timer is up, even if it stinks/leaks
New! 400+ Votes = When I do the bath of piss, I will take an enema of piss and expel it into the water. I will also vomit into the bath (let me know if you want a vomit enema too?!). I'll tie myself up in the bath, stay there for at least 1 hour (instead of 30 min originally planned) AND will dunk my head under the water AND will stuff shit up my nose so it's all I can smell!
500+ Votes = I will strip fully outside, at least 5 mins away from my flat (there's no way I'll get 500 so this one should be fine haha. This is an even harder limit!) + New! I will go outside with shit stuffed up my nose, under my mask

Thanks so much for reading. You can see I like to plan out my dares in quite a bit of detail(!). I really love getting dares from the GD community so can't wait to see what you have to offer!

Mr. A

Note: I will start dares from Friday morning; poll will close by Saturday end of day.

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!

Last edited by bdsm_guy1; 10-09-2020 at 06:56 AM.
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, extreme, home alone, pain