Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 07-22-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Default How to remove whaty I lost in my ass?

Hello girls and boys or whoever You are

I sometime like to hide something in my ass. I like when unusual things like balls, small fruits or my small old cell phone disappear in my ass... I stuff there different things mostly in condom sometime for long time. Some of them are impossible to attach any cord or anything like that. But to now I never used anything that was hard to push in. So probably thats why everything get away easily

So tell me how to remove if something will get lost and don't want to get out easily, I dont want to go to ER. And now I moved so dont have nobody to help.
Wait longer or maybe there are some possibilities to help? Maybe You have some way or experience?

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:39 PM   #2
AnnieSub123

If I were you, I would just abstain from inserting anything that I cannot retrieve easely. I sometimes use bananas or hard boiled and peeled eggs, but they are simmilar to actual poo so the body can get rid of them rather easely. If something is susceptible of getting stuck up there, do not put it up there. No matter how kinky it makes you feel. A visit to ER is definitely embarrasing, but if you have to go to the ER the most probable thing is you end up in surgery room with your belly cut open to retrieve whatever was lost up there. And that is one of the best scenarios: anything too big or too hard that gets stuck in your ass can definitely cause ruptures and tears that put you in danger of severe infection.

Believe me, no sexual pleasure is worth the risk of a long stay in hospital due to something going horribly wrong. Accidents can happen anywhere, of course, but inserting in your ass something that you can't naturally expell or retrieve is like knocking the door of serious trouble

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnnieSub123 for this post:
Old 07-22-2019, 02:44 PM   #3
alaskahro

There is a reason that anal toys have bases - to prevent things from getting lost. If you don't have anal toys or cannot afford anal toys, then I would suggest make-shifting a base on any homemade "toys" that you use. Your new rule should be that if the toy has no base or you can't add one somehow, don't use it. Ever. Even a "cord" is questionable.

Your best bet is to just go to the ER - as anniesub123 mentioned, you can very easily cause tears or ruptures. You shouldn't wait if you know something is stuck. Take it as a lesson learned.

24 | Female

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, & Toys

In denial until October 11th 2022
0 // 354 edges complete
alaskahro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alaskahro for this post:
Old 07-22-2019, 03:17 PM   #4
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Ok thanks. But the point is that I like when it disappear. And I dont try anything that is bigger than my hole now.

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:38 PM   #5
alaskahro

I understand the appeal. But it's extremely risky and you have to understand that an ER visit may be necessary.

24 | Female

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, & Toys

In denial until October 11th 2022
0 // 354 edges complete
alaskahro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk