Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-24-2019, 10:10 AM   #1

Default Dan's commando day

Hey guys, this is my first story so I hope it goes well!

“Shit its 8:15!” said Dan as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up in his bed. He had slept through his alarm and only had 5 minutes to get ready for school. He didn’t have time to go through his usual routine, so skipped his shower and breakfast and went started to get ready. He grabbed a pair of blue jeans and his white hoodie from his wardrobe and opened his drawers to get socks and underwear. He found a pair of socks and dropped them on the pile of clothes he had already retrieved from his wardrobe and looked in his draws for some clean boxers. “Fuck, I’ve ran out!” he said whilst checking all his draws for a clean pair, “I guess I’ll just wear these again”. He looked down at his red boxers and noticed a wet patch. “Urghh I can’t wear these!” he said noticing he had had a wet dream during the night, “Fuck it I’ll just go commando!” He swiftly removed his boxers and made sure to wipe up any excess cum that was on his body.

After putting on his clothes he stuffed some books in his bag and grabbed his lunch money. Slipping his shoes on, he sped out the back door and jumped on his bike. He felt weird without underwear, but paid more attention on getting to school in time so that he didn’t get another det. One more and his mum would ground him and he wouldn’t be able to go to prom on Friday. When he arrived at school he was out of breath but he still had to run to form which was at the far end of the building. He locked his bike up and sprinted to form. Being commando left his dick unsupported so it bounced up and down in his jeans. Luckily he was the only one around so nobody noticed. He made it to form just as the bell went.

He fixed his brown hair before opening the door and sitting down. He sat near the back next to Amy. She was around 5’7” and unarguably the fittest girl in the whole school. Although they had sat next to each other for over 4 years they had never had a conversation. Occasionally she would ask him to pass her a note from her boyfriend Sam, who sat at the table next to Dan’s, but they split up a few weeks ago so it hadn’t happened for a while. Even though he was with the cutest girl, Sam couldn’t help himself and cheated on her with another girl, Kate. Because of this Amy hated Sam, and wouldn’t speak to him. As Dan sat down, Sam tripped him up and pushed him causing him to fall over and land across Amy’s lap. His dick instantly became erect. Unsure of what to do he froze and Amy had to push him off her lap. She did it in such a hurry that her hand pressed against his crotch. She must have felt something as she pushed him making Dan worried. As he sat back in his own chair she looked down at his crotch and noticed the outline of Dan’s penis. Dan had nothing to hide, Hard his dick measured around 7.5 inches, but he thought that he was about to be humiliated with only 3 days left until the end of school. Amy looked back up at Dan’s faced and realised how worried he looked. She giggled making Dan blush and then placed her had on his arm, “Don’t worry Dan, its ok!” Dan sighed with relief, “Thanks” he whispered.

Dan immediately readjusted himself so that his cock wasn’t visible any more whilst he grabbed his pen out of his pocket. He knew that Amy had noticed his boner but was relieved that she was the only one. He had always had a thing for Amy, who wouldn’t, and liked the idea of being exposed or humiliated in public. Form continued as normal and Dan sat silently hoping his hard on would disappear. Once his dick had finally calmed down, he felt more comfortable. The bell went informing him that form was over and he was one of the first out the classroom and off to his next lesson. Today he had maths, chemistry, history and finally IT. He sat on his own in maths, but was next to people in all his other lessons. Even worse, he sat next to Amy in IT. He got through maths and chemistry fine and then had break. He met up with his mates Taylor and Lucas and sat at the back of the field on their phones. Break went smoothly too and him and Taylor walked to history together as they were in the same class. They sat down next to each other and got out there books and equipment.

“Right class, today were going to be doing presentations in pairs on any even in history. You have 45 minutes to do research and then 3 minutes to present your event.” said their teacher Mr Smith. They were allowed to use the laptops for their task and started working. The boys chose to do their presentation on the moon landing. Their 45 minutes went quickly, but they managed to complete the task in time. A few groups presented before them, and then they got up to do their own. They started to speak and as they did Dan noticed Amy at the back of the class. She was sat on her own as she didn’t have a partner. As Dan and Lucas spoke Amy lifted her top whilst pretending to itch her side exposing her toned stomach and the bottom of her Calvin Klein bra. She then pretended to yawn showing Dan the waistband of her purple thong. Dan felt blood rush to his dick and immediately changed focus onto something other than Amy. Amy laughed to herself as she noticed a slight growth in Dan’s jeans but nobody else seemed to notice. After their 3 minutes were up Dan sat down relieved nobody else had noticed his situation. He looked back at Amy and she winked.

It came to the end of the lesson and Dan was packing up his stuff. “See you at athletics after school yeah” said Lucas. “Forgot my kit sorry!” replied Dan slightly worried. “You know sir will just give you some from lost and found, you’ll end up wearing two different coloured shoes again!” laughed Lucas, “I’ll just avoid sir at the end of the day and go home, it’ll be fine.” said Dan hopefully.

Dan was the first to arrive in IT. He sat down and got out his equipment. The class soon filled up including his new arch nemesis, Amy. She sat down next to him and placed her stuff on her desk.

“So Dan, how fun was history for you?” she asked “I actually enjoyed it for once and it looked like you did too”
“Ha Ha very funny.” He replied.
“I guess I do feel a little mean for what I did. But nobody seemed to notice!”
“Yeah luckily you were the only one paying attention. Everyone else looked like they had fallen asleep!”
“You don’t hate me for it do you?” she asked whilst placing her hand high up on Dan’s thigh.
“Not yet but if you keep messing around with me then maybe.” He answered.
“If it makes you feel better it looks big!”
“Thanks I guess.”
“Can’t know for sure though as I haven’t seen it properly.”
“So you’re asking to see my dick now?”
“Go on, I’ll show you my tits!”
“No chance!”
“Fair enough” she said whilst pretending to yawn again showing Dan the top of her underwear “you’re loss”
“I’ll live without seeing them”
“I guess. Can I ask one thing?”
“Well you just did but sure”
“Why does it stand out so much? Wait, are you commando!?” She laughed
“I was in a rush this morning and ran out of clean boxers.”
“So you thought you’d come to school without any undies?”
“Yeah, then I realised I’ve got athletics after school so I’m screwed.”
“Good luck with that one”
“Thanks.”

Throughout the rest of the lesson, Amy teased Dan constantly by placing her hand back on his thigh and exposing her underwear. This left Dan hard the whole time so he gave up trying to hide it. The lesson ended and Dan rushed out the class to get to his bike before seeing Mr Clarke, the PE teacher. He stepped out the door and almost walked straight into him.

“Where do you think you’re going Dan?”
“Home sir, I forgot my kit!”
“That’s not a problem, I’m sure we can find something to fit you.”
“Yes sir.”

He followed Mr Clarke to the changing rooms and they looked through lost and found. He had the choice of a pair of shorts that were too small and would be tight enough to show his erection no matter what or a pair that were two sizes too big. He chose the bigger pair knowing that his dick would be free to do whatever it wanted and that his shorts could fall down at any point. Lucas was already changed and the only one left in the changing room when Dan arrived.

“Hey, I’m ready but I can wait for you if you want”
“Nah its ok I need the toilet first anyway.”
“Ok see you in a bit”

Lucas left the changing room leaving Dan alone. He took advantage of his loneliness to expose his penis and hide it again with the oversized shorts. As he pulled them on he heard the changing room door close but nobody had walked in. Confused he continued to get changed and placed his clothes in his bag. He walked out onto the track and walked over to Lucas. They laughed about his outfit as they waited for Mr Clarke. They were told they would be doing the 800 metres after they had done long jump. They each took three turns at long jump and then went to complete their run. Dan went last so that he could have the changing room to himself. Even though he went last he caught up a few of the slower runners as he was one of the best. He finished before 3 other boys and Mr Clarke told him he could go and get changed. Wanting to be alone he suggested he should do another 800 and Mr Clarke agreed and followed the last of the boys into the school.
As he started running he noticed he had a spectator. As he got round the first bend he saw Amy. As he passed her she lifted her shirt over her head showing him her black bra. His dick grew bigger than ever before reaching 8 inches. It stayed with him around the track but as he returned to where Amy was he couldn’t see her. He slowed down to try to find her but couldn’t see her at all. All of a sudden he felt his shorts drop to his ankles forcing him to fall over. He looked up and saw Amy, still without her top, pulling his shorts from around his ankles. She threw them as far as she could over the fence at the back of the field so that Dan wouldn’t be able to retrieve them.

“What the fuck!”
“Ha Ha, you should of taken my offer before!”
“What’s wrong with you?”
“Its massive, turns out I wasn’t wrong!”
Dan tried pulling down his top to cover his privates but it was too small and wouldn’t stretch.
“Why are you doing this to me?”
“I was offended when you turned down my offer before, and I really wanted to see how big it really was!”
“Well now you’ve seen it can you at least give me something to cover up with?”
“Sorry babe, I got nothing! Try using your hands!”
“That’s not gonna work is it you bitch.”
I guess bigger isn’t always better!”
“Fuck off!”
“Watch your language!”
“Can you at least show me something in return?”
“No can do bro you had that chance ages ago!”
“Fuck!”
“Well, back to the changing rooms you go!”
“What if someone sees me, I’m telling them its you’re fault!”
“You don’t want to do that trust me!”
“What are you gonna do”
“That’s for me to know and you’re to find out! Chop Chop, it’ll turn dark before you know it!”
“Shit!”

Dan got up quickly and ran to the changing room door. It was almost 200 metres away and he had already run almost 1600. It took him about 25 seconds to get there and he lent against the wall by the door. Amy followed but was a few seconds behind. Dan poked his head into the changing room to look for any teachers or students that were still there but it seemed empty. He reached into his bag to get his jeans but couldn’t find them. He pulled out his hoodie and socks before finding something that he definitely hadn’t put in there. He pulled out a purple thong.

“What the fu-, where are my jeans, are these yours!” he said turning to Amy
“Woah watch were you swing that thing!” she said slapping his cock up into his chest “As you can see that’s a purple thong, No prizes for guessing where it came from, and the location of your jeans will be revealed after you do something for me”
“What do I have to do?”
“First you need to put on the thong, you’re socks and you’re shoes, I’m a bit cold so ill wear your hoodie!”
“Ok, then what?” he said pulling the thong up to his waist and putting on his socks and shoes.
“You look cute in that thong; I’ll let you keep it if you want! It’s a bit small though, doesn’t cover you very well!” She laughed “Now I want you to dance for me!”

Dan started to dance uncomfortably for Amy, and she began to laugh.
“Turn around for me babe!”
Dan did as he was told and felt the thong become wedged between his ass cheeks as Amy pulled them up giving him a wedgie.
“You can stop dancing now”
“Right can I get my jeans back now?”
“Oh no, that was just a little bit of fun, now the real challenge begins!”
“What does that mean?”
“Follow me, don’t forget your bag!”

Dan picked up his bag and reluctantly followed Amy out of the Changing room and into the corridor.
“We can do these two ways, fast and loud or quiet but slow, your choice.”
“Let’s get it over with, fast and loud!”
“You asked for it!” Said Amy, sprinting off to the main entrance, “LOOK HE’S WEARING MY THONG HA HA HA!”
“You bitch!” said Dan chasing after her.

They got outside of school without any trouble. It was empty due to the time. Once outside they ran to Dan’s bike. He put in the code to unlock it whilst Amy watched carefully. Once unlocked, Amy chased after Dan until they were outside the school gates.
“Get off your bike!” demanded Amy
“Why?” asked Dan getting off it
“You’re walking, I’ll bring the bike.”
“Where are we going?”
“I’m gonna give you a head start. You’re gonna go to the bench along the path into the woods, do you know which one?”
“Let me guess, the one facing the field?”
“Yep, I’ll meet you there!”

Likes- Denial, Edging, Hidden Public, Pics and Vids

Dislikes- Pain, Public, Humiliation

Limits- Family, Permanent, Pics With Face, Illegal, Dangerous, Social Suicide
0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to 0117 for this post:
Old 06-24-2019, 09:53 PM   #2
derek will

Nice start to your story. Keep writing more of it and im looking forward to the next chapter.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:06 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek will View Post
Nice start to your story. Keep writing more of it and im looking forward to the next chapter.
Glad you like it. Next parts coming tomorrow.

Old 06-26-2019, 07:25 AM   #4

Dan began his trek into the woods by crossing the road to get to the passage. Opposite the school was a wood that students often walked through to get to school. At this time it was fairly empty. It didn’t take him long to get to the bench and he sat down. The metal was cold against his bare ass and thighs. He prayed that nobody would see him whilst he waited for Amy. A few minutes passed and he started to worry that she wouldn’t turn up. He felt something brush past his waist and heard a click. He turned around and realised Amy had locked him to the bench through the thong with his bike lock.

“You do realise I know the code!”
“Yeah, that’s why I scratched the numbers off!”
Dan looked at his lock and realised that’s she had removed the numbers from the lock.
“What do I have to do?”
“Well, I’m too hot now, so I’m gonna take off your hoodie and throw it as far as I can into the field. That means that you’re gonna have to take off the thong to be able to get it. And, over there by that tree is a bunch of girls. They’re in the year three years below us. So you’ll have to be quick to run out and grab it. Once you’ve got it I want you to bring it back here and you can put it on. “
“What about my jeans, where are they?”
“You see the tree they are next to?”
“Yeah?”
“Look up!”
Amy had thrown his jeans up into the tree. The tree wasn’t too tall though and Dan could get them back if he climbed up the tree a little. This would leave him exposed to the girls however.
“Or, you could leave them there and go home in without them, your choice!”
“So I can either go home with just my hoodie or climb a tree almost naked next to a bunch of 13 year olds.”
“Yep, they’re your choices. Or you could just sit on this bench until they leave and risk being seen by someone else.”
“I guess I’m gonna make a bunch of girls very happy then.”

“Have fun!” said Amy as she threw his hoodie about 20 metres away from the girls. None of them noticed her throw it but they were certain to notice Dan running after it. He took one good look around to make sure nobody could see him before pulling off the purple thong. He stood up using a few bushes to hide himself from the girls whilst he prepared to run and grab his hoodie. He decided to get the hoodie and then return to the bench to put it on before climbing the tree to grab his jeans. A minute passed before he ran to retrieve his hoodie. At first the girls didn’t notice, but as he got near to his hoodie he heard one of the girls shout out “Look girls, he’s naked! It’s huge!” He looked over to the group who had all pulled out their phones and started to take pictures and record videos. He decided it would be better to get it all over and done with as soon as possible so he grabbed the hoodie and changed direction towards the group of girls. As he ran he pulled it on to the increasing giggles from the group. “OMG he’s running right at us!” he heard one of them cry. He used his momentum to jump up to the first branch of the tree. The girls had all stood up and circled around him recording him on their phones.

“Look at his willy, its massive!” Said one of the girls
“I’ve never seen one that big before!” Shouted another
“None of us have, we haven’t seen anyone’s before!”
“Look he’s trying to get his jeans from that tree!”
“Poor kid, oh well its fun to watch!”

He ignored the girls and continued to climb. His clothes were a few metres above him as he pulled himself up onto another branch. He finally reached his jeans, but they were tied to the branch. Because of this he had to spend more time trying to untie them allowing the girls to get a good view of his privates. After untying his jeans he tried to pull them off the branch. Somehow the jeans had hooked themselves onto the bark of the tree and they were stuck. He let go of the waist as he unhooked them off the branch. As he did he realised he had let go of them and they fell onto the floor next to the girls. He dropped out of the tree to get them but one of the girls beat him to it. She was amazing looking like Amy, with long legs and beautiful brown hair.

“Hey boy, are these your jeans?” she asked
“What do you think?” Dan replied
“I guess you have a point. Why were they up the tree?”
“God knows, can I have them back now?”
“Hmm, what do you girls think?”
“Make him do something!” Shouted one of the girls
“Yeah, let’s have some fun with him first!” suggested another
“Good idea, what’s your name?” said the girl who had his jeans.
“Dan”
“Ok, Dan. I’m Sarah, that’s Izzy she said pointing to one of the girls. She’s phoebe, her names Ruby and she’s Maisie.”
“Good to know”

“Now then, let’s have some fun. I’ll let you have some more privacy so we can go into the woods a bit further, near the stream. There’s a bit of a clearing so we’ll have space but there are no paths so it should be quiet.” Said Sarah
“I’ll follow you” Replied Dan walking behind her. They walked for about a minute before Dan could hear the water of the stream. They stopped in the clearing and the girls demanded that Dan stripped completely naked for the girls. He reluctantly pulled hi hoodie over his head and passed it to Ruby. Then he took off his shoes giving them to Izzy and finally his socks which he gave to Maisie.

Now naked he stood whilst the girls all got a good look at him. He’s 6’1” and had a nicely toned body. None of this mattered to the girls though who were all focused on his huge 8 inch dick. After minutes of staring Sarah had an idea, “Right. We each get 1 minute to do whatever we want to him. We can take it in turns. Maisie you can start!” Slowly, Maisie stepped within a few feet of Dan. “Your time starts now!” As soon as she heard her minute had started she reached her hands out. She placed them high upon Dan’s chest and ran them across his abs. She continued further down until she felt the top of his pubes. She grabbed his dick with both hands and slowly stroked it a few times. She removed her left hand and cupped his balls. They were warm as she gently squeezed them. Her minute was up and it was Izzy’s turn. Like Maisie she caressed his body and so did Phoebe. Next was Ruby who immediately began sucking on his balls. Dan loved how it felt and let out a quiet moan. She then placed the tip of his dick on her tongue and started to run circles around it. She slowly wrapped her mouth around his shaft before deepthroating it. She managed to get about half way before she gagged and was almost sick.

“Now it’s my turn!” said Sarah as Ruby’s turn was up. She began by slapping his balls as hard as she could, causing Dan’s eyes to tear up. She turned him round and spanked him with her hand. The torture continued as she started to stroke his hard cock. She continued to slap his balls and ass as hard as she could. For Dan this felt like the longest turn. It definitely hurt the most.

“You must be hot after climbing that tree!” said Sarah
“Yeah, maybe you should cool off in the stream!” suggested Phoebe. Dan did as he was told and walked over to the stream. It was surprisingly deep and reached the top of his abs.
“Put your head under!” shouted Izzy. Dan did as he was told and dove under the surface. The Water was clear and he could see right to the bottom. As he lifted his head back out of the water the girls told him he could get out. He pulled himself up and brushed the water off his face.

“Now you’re nice and wet, all the dirt should stick to you. I dare you to roll around on the floor so that you’re covered in leaves!” said Ruby. He dropped to the ground and rolled around. Ruby was right and the leaves and dirt stuck to his abs and legs. He stood up and the girls took more pictures. They allowed him to wash in the stream and finally let him put his clothes back on. He was wet and cold as he pulled on his jeans and his hoodie. The girls asked him for his snapchat, and told him they would be in touch. They said bye and Sarah dared him to make out with her before he left. He did it and then walked back to where his bike was. Amy was nowhere to be seen but his bike and bag were still there. The one thing missing was the purple thong. Dan cycled home and had a shower. His mum wasn’t yet home from work so he had the house to himself. After his shower he finally found a pair of clean boxers and put them on. It was an amazing feeling as he knew his cock was safe and secure. He grabbed some snacks and a drink before heading into the living room to watch a movie.

The following user says Thank You to 0117 for this post:
Old 06-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #5
trying
getDare Sweetheart

awsome...keep it going please
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 03:33 PM   #6

Finally the next part is here!

A few minutes into his movie he heard a knock at his door. He paused his film and walked over to the door. He pulled it open and was surprised to see Amy stood there grinning.
“Why are you here?” he asked
“Well that’s not very nice is it?”
“I mean I wouldn’t say you’ve been nice to me. I guess you can come in.”
“Thanks. Where’s your room?”
“Upstairs on the left why?”
“Thanks” she replied walking off to his room. She pushed open the door and rummaged through his draws. “No wonder you were commando, there’s nothing here!”
“All my underwear is in the dryer downstairs”
“I’ll go get it then.” She walked back downstairs and found the dryer. She emptied all of his underwear into her bag and asked him “Is this ALL of your underwear?”
“Most why?”
“Where’s the rest?”
“Well I’m wearing some and there’s some in the washing basket”
“Take them off and put them in here” He obliged and again exposed his penis to Amy. “It’s not shrunk yet I see!” she laughed “can you get me the underwear in the washing basket please.”
“Sure but I still don’t know why you want it” he said
“Ill tell you when I have it all.” Dan opened the basket and pulled out another two pairs of boxers. One pair was from that morning. “What happened here then?” said Amy examining the stained boxers. “Umm that happened this morning. That’s why I was commando.”
“Ha Ha fair enough. Now I have it all I’ll tell you why. Seeing as you had so much fun today, I want you to go the rest of the week commando. And so I know you’re not lying you will meet me before school at the bench from today. I want you to be completely naked on the bench 5 minutes before school starts. I will watch you get changed and then you can go to form. And to make sure you don’t somehow cheat, I will be checking partway through the day. Tomorrow you will meet me at break at the back of the field behind the bushes so that we can’t be seen. You will again strip naked for me to prove you are commando. On Thursday we have IT so you can pull your pants down to your ankles during the lesson for 5 minutes so I can see if your commando. And on Friday we will do the same as tomorrow. Understand?”
“Yeah I think I get it. In a nutshell I’m gonna be spending the next three days without underwear and proving it to you whilst naked.”
“Yep that sounds right, and if you don’t there will be consequences!”
“Trust me I will!”
“Good, and on Saturday you’ll be staying at mine overnight. My sister is having a few friends round but it’ll be fine. My parents are away for the weekend because they have a work thing.”
“Ok I’ll see you then. Is that everything for today?”
“Yeah should be”
“Ok bye for now!”
“See you at school!” Amy said as she walked out the front door with all of Dan’s underwear.

Dan spent the rest of the evening commando. He finished watching his movie and by this time his mum was home. They had tea and then Dan went up to his bedroom to play video games. His phone vibrated in his pocket so he checked out his new notification. He had been added to a group chat on snapchat. He unlocked his phone and checked it out. He had been added by Sarah, and her friends were also in the group. Immediately they asked him where he was, what he was doing and if he was alone. He told them he was in his room, playing games and alone. They started a video call and all the members joined.

“Hey Dan” said Sarah
“Hey guys what do you want?”
“Well, first off we just wanted to see that huge cock of yours” said Maisie
“Yeah, show it to us!” agreed Izzy
“And what if I don’t do it?” asked Dan
“Well we have quite a few pictures of you” said Phoebe
“I see your point” said Dan pulling off his shorts and t-shirt. His penis grew to its full 8 inches and the girls gasped. They spoke about the events that occurred that afternoon for a while before Ruby had an idea, “Why don’t we try to guess the size of Dan’s dick, and the winner gets a prize from Dan himself!” the girls agreed to the challenge and each placed their bets. Sarah and Ruby guessed 7 inches, Izzy guessed 9, Phoebe guessed 7.5 and Maisie guessed 8. Dan pulled out his 12 inch ruler and stood it beside his cock. It measured just over 8 inches meaning Maisie was the closest.

“Yay! I win” Said Maisie
“What would you like as your reward?” asked Dan
“Umm, can it be in person?”
“I guess I can’t stop you!”
“Good point. Tomorrow after school you can come to my house. My parents are out of town so we’ll be alone!”
“What time?”
“How about 4?”
“Sounds like a plan”
“See you then”

The group continued chatting and getting Dan to do embarrassing things like try to suck his own penis, he was only a few inches away, and giving himself wedgies. Izzy dared him to go out into his garden and strip fully naked. Then hide his clothes and make it back to his room. He slowly crept downstairs and spied on his mum in the living room. She had fallen asleep on the sofa and the TV was left on. This gave him a good chance to complete his task without being found. He made his way to his back door and opened it slowly. He rushed out to the end of his garden. His garden was exposed with low hedges all around. This meant neighbours would be able to see him if they looked out their windows. Without anything to hide behind he pulled of his shorts and t-shirt. He didn’t put shoes on before he left the house so he only had to take off his socks. He hid them in a bush and rushed back to his room. He sprinted across his garden and closed the back door as he entered the house. He locked it quietly and snuck up the stairs. As he reached the top he heard his mum wake up so he sped up back to his room.

“That looked like fun!” said Ruby
“Was great! When can I get my clothes back?” asked Dan
“Leave them there till tomorrow after we have met up” said Maisie
“Sure thing!” said Dan
The fun continued as Dan completed more of the girls dares. It lasted a few hours until the girls were too tired and decided to sleep. Dan also slept. He was forced to be naked as he had no boxers to sleep in.

He woke up the next day worried about school as he had to survive another day commando. However he was excited to go round to Maisie’s after school. He got ready for school, this time in his black jeans and a red t-shirt. He thought the black jeans would be better at hiding his dick if he got a boner at school. He left a little earlier than usual to get to the bench and wait for Amy. He sat down and waited for the last of the students to go through the school gates. Once the coast was clear he swiftly undressed and waited for Amy. She arrived shortly after and examined his body. His dick stood tall as he felt her eyes gaze over his bare skin. She allowed him to redress and they walked to class together. They sat down in form and followed the teacher’s instructions. Part way through form Amy reached over Dan to get her pencil which she had rolled along the desk. As she did this, Dan got a great view of her cleavage. She had purposefully worn a low cut top to tease Dan. His boner reappeared as she sat back down in her chair. She giggled quietly and he blushed. She rolled her pencil again to the same spot this time placing her hand on Dan’s crotch to hold her up. She gripped his cock tightly making Dan even hornier. These little games continued throughout form until the bell finally rang.

They both continued with their days separately until break came. Dan rushed to the back of the field to meet Amy as soon as possible. He had told his friends that he needed the toilet and that they shouldn’t wait for him. She arrived shortly after and instructed him to strip off. He removed his clothes and laid them out on the floor in front of him and Amy.

“Well, looks like you stuck to the rules!” She said.
“Yep, starting to get used to being commando” Dan joked
“Well, Looks like you can get dressed again, but I reckon you wouldn’t mind a little reward from me for being such a good little boy.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well,” said Amy kneeling down and taking his cock in her right hand, “how about I suck you off? I’m sure your balls are on the edge of bursting with all this teasing.”
“Umm, I’d love it if you did, but I’d rather get back to my friends. Don’t want to keep them waiting too long!”
“Fine by me, you’re the one missing out! But I will make you cum in school by the end of the week!”
“I guess you’ll have to wait though!”
“Seems like it”

Dan redressed and left Amy. He walked over to his friends in their usual spot and sat down. He After break and two more lessons the day was finally over. All he had to do know was go round to Maisie’s house to reward her for guessing his dick size.

Old 07-20-2019, 05:22 PM   #7

He dropped of his stuff at his house and walked over to Maisie’s. It was about 20 minutes away so he listened to music on his way. He knocked on the door and waited for Maisie to open it. She was wearing short blue denim shorts and a white tank top. She didn’t have a bra on so Dan could see her nipples poking out her top. She was 5’7”, slim and blonde. The moment she opened the door Dan got a hard on. He loved her long tanned legs and couldn’t stop himself.
“I’m here, what do you want me to do?” he asked
“First you should take your clothes off. You won’t need them from now on.”
“Right here? Can’t we go inside? Someone might see me!”
“Yep, get stripping”
“But there are cars everywhere, and people keep walking past!”
“Ok then If it’s too risky for you here then let’s do it at the end of the drive!”
“But that’s even worse!”
“You’ve got ten seconds to start stripping!” she said pushing him back to the end of the drive. To Dan’s misfortune the bushes surrounding Maisie’s front garden where no more than a foot high. He took a look around to try to find a break in the traffic.
“4...3...2...” Counted Maisie. Dan immediately pulled off his t-shirt and shoes. He unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the zipper. He wrestled them to the ground and removed his socks.
“No underwear again? I’m starting to think you got caught on purpose!”
“It’s a long story, Can I please come in?”
“Alright then. Hand me your clothes!” He scooped up his clothes and threw them into Maisie’s arms as he ran into the house. Maisie closed the door behind them.

She led Dan up to her bedroom. She sat him down on her bed and started to remove her own clothes. She swiftly removed her tank top freeing her tits. They bounced in front of Dan making his mouth water. She stepped out of her blue shorts and was left in a purple Victoria’s secret thong. She pushed him back onto the bed and pinned his arms to the corners of her bed. He felt a rope tie each of his arms to the bed posts. Then she did the same with his legs. He was now spread eagle with his arms and legs tied to the bedposts. She slapped and squeezed his balls as he lay helplessly on the bed. She humped his leg slowly making her thong and Dan’s thigh wet. She moaned loudly as her pussy rubbed his leg. She started to make out with him pushing her tongue into his mouth. After a few minutes she got back off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

She came back holding a small bag which she placed inbetween his legs. She crawled next to him and whispered into his ear; “I’d like you much better if you didn’t have all this hair!” Dan was confused as she stepped of the bed and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. She ordered him to lift up his waist and slid the towel underneath him. Then she emptied the contents of the bag. She had scissors, a razor and some shaving cream. She started by removing the majority of his pubes with the scissors. Then she rubbed the shaving cream around his cock and balls. It felt cold against his skin. She gently removed the remaining hair with the razor. She cleared the pubes without cutting him and Dan was impressed. She wiped away the remaining cream and put everything away. Now Dan was shaven she started to suck his ball. She took his dick and started to run rings around his head with her tongue. She kissed the shaft of his penis and spat on it. She slowly rubbed it with her hands and began to give him a blowjob. She attempted to deep throat all 8 inches but couldn’t fit it but it didn’t surprise her or Dan. She stopped as he was about to cum leaving him on edge with blue balls.

This made Dan incredibly horny, but there was nothing he could do about it. Maisie left the room once again and came back with a belt and a glass of ice. She placed the ice on the bedside table and hit the bed frame making a loud crack. Then she stroked Dan’s thighs with the end before whipping him. She hit both of his thighs, his stomach and even his balls a few times. This made his balls hurt more than ever and his thighs and abs were bright red. Tears leaked from his eyes as Maisie forced him onto his front after untying him and then retying him to the bed. She slapped his ass with the belt countless times making Dan whimper. This continued for a few minutes until she put the belt down. Dan was relieved until he realised what Maisie’s next torture device would be. She placed the cold glass of ice on his bare back making him flinch. She let go off the glass and spread his ass cheeks. She began to lick his anus which she had also shaven earlier. This felt new to Dan as he’d never tried anal before and Maisie had begun to push her tongue further into his ass. She stopped and reached into the glass, pulling out a 5 inch long shaft of ice. She started to rub his ass with it before trying to thrust it into him. He moaned and cried as the first 3 inches of ice entered him. The cold made the pain almost unbearable and he dreaded the next two inches. He begged Maisie not to but she pushed the ice even deeper into his ass. Only one inch remained of the ice dildo and Maisie was determined to fit it all in despite Dan’s constant cries for help. She gave it one last push and managed to slide the whole thing into place.

She untied him but no matter what Dan did he couldn’t get the ice out of him. He was then forced onto his back again but this time only his hands were tied. She straddled his torso and started to hump his abs. She quickly became wet and rubbed her juices all over his chest. She then started to remove her thong revealing her small bush to Dan. Her whole body was now exposed and Dan liked it very much. She placed her wet thong over Dan’s mouth and nose. He could smell and taste her sweet juices. She then moved the thong and made Dan wear it. It was tight around his waist already, but even tighter when she yanked it up giving him a massive wedgie. It hurt, a lot. This kept the ice dildo in place and his legs were tied back down. She left the room naked and left Dan all alone.

She decided to wait for the ice to melt inside of Dan so left him for a good half hour. Whilst she waited she looked on getdare on her phone, as she was extremely horny too. She had 2 new private messages, one from a random guy asking for her nudes whom she ignored and another from a girl she’d been messaging a lot. A while back the girl gave Maisie a few dares and they’ve stayed in touch ever since. She was only a few years older, and very good looking. Maisie considered herself as being bi-curious and had sent and received nudes and done dares for the other girl. Maisie didn’t know her real name but called her Molly. Molly had just sent her a report of a dare she had been given and it made her wet. She told Molly about Dan and asked for a few ideas of what she could do.
“Hey Molly, nice report! I need help coming up with things to do to a boy. He’s called Dan and he lost a bet resulting in him being strapped to my bed, naked with a 5 inch ice dildo in his ass.”
“Woah!!!!!! You have to tell me all about this later” she replied “If I were you I’d fuck him!”
“Why didn’t I think of that!”
“Dunno, probs cos you’re too scared!”
“I’m not scared”
“How come you’re a virgin then?”
“I just haven’t been in a position where I could have sex”
“Well now you are”
“I guess you’re right.”
The girls continued to talk a bit more until Maisie finally returned to Dan. All the ice had now melted leaving a huge wet patch on her bed and soaking her thong. She pulled the thong down to his ankles and straddled his body. It was now or never. She was finally going to have sex. She lowered herself onto Dan’s cock. She let out a gasp as it breached her pussy. His penis filled her insides as she reached the base of his shaft. She started to slowly lift herself up and down before picking up the pace. Both her and Dan were extremely horny and neither lasted long. After a couple of minutes Dan came without warning into Maisie’s wet pussy. It fired quickly in multiple bursts. Maisie continued to fuck him to reach her own climax. She also came and her juices dripped down Dan’s cock. She lifted herself off Dan and lay down beside him. She had finally lost her virginity.

She let Dan free and they showered together. Amy ordered Dan to clean her first and he did so. He caressed her body removing all the sweat, pussy juices and cum that covered her body. She ordered him to clean her vagina with his tongue so he began to lick her pussy lips. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it into her crotch. He picked up the pace and started to eat her out. It only took a couple of minutes for her to cum again but this time Dan tasted all the juices. She finished cleaning Dan and they both dried off. Maisie got changed back into her short skirt and top but didn’t put on any underwear. Dan stood and watched. He asked if he could also get changed and Maisie told him his final task...

Old 07-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #8

Sorry if anyone is disappointed there isn't a new part. I wanted help deciding on hat to do for the next part. Either continue with the story with Dan, or take a brake for 1 or 2 parts and focus on the story between Maisie and Molly. Comment which you would like to see and the one that is most popular i will write by the end of the week hopefully.

Old 07-23-2019, 10:02 AM   #9
trying
getDare Sweetheart

abuse Dan more...really degrade him
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying View Post
abuse Dan more...really degrade him
Dont worry, its only going to get worse for him, trust me.
going to start writing the next part tomorrow i think so any more votes would be appreciated.

Old 07-24-2019, 02:23 AM   #11
kandou

Definitely agree with sticking with Dan.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:49 PM   #12
deltavoyager

When will we get the next update? Interested to see what happens to Dan lol

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 09:55 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltavoyager View Post
When will we get the next update? Interested to see what happens to Dan lol
Don't worry the next part will come but im not sure when!

Old 08-14-2019, 08:57 AM   #14
DrWhoFanJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0117 View Post
Sorry if anyone is disappointed there isn't a new part. I wanted help deciding on hat to do for the next part. Either continue with the story with Dan, or take a brake for 1 or 2 parts and focus on the story between Maisie and Molly. Comment which you would like to see and the one that is most popular i will write by the end of the week hopefully.
Maybe he could be the star of a sex-education lesson for the whole class/school?

24-year-old male wanting TorD friends.

Feel free to message whenever you want a game!
DrWhoFanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 03:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWhoFanJ View Post
Maybe he could be the star of a sex-education lesson for the whole class/school?
Nice idea however it isn't really that realistic and I'm trying to keep it as real as possible. Don't worry though, he will definitely be humiliated more. Think I'm gonna start writing the next part tonight finally.

Advertisements
Kink Talk