Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-05-2018, 11:39 AM   #1
knorke
Glitter Princess

Female 28/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in DE (offline only)

28/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in DE (offline only)

Hey, I'm glad you'll join me for the next five minutes before I manage to eternally scare you away with either who I am, what I like (probably not this one), what I'm looking for and the sarcasm througout this post.

I've winged this more than necessary, perhaps - I'm writing this as I go, and by that definition, my ad is almost not worth reading.

What I'm looking for - you...

I'm looking for YOU. Well, not YOU in particular, unless you meet an oddly specific definition of you.

I'm looking for a dom/domme/master/mistress for an offline relationship, preferably with you being between 25-33 years old (I know, I know, the age range in the title is wider, but it's the closest I'll get), from either Germany or perhaps Austria. By necessity of me being quite poor in speaking English, you need to speak German natively or pretty-damn-well.

It would be nice if you shared a few of my interests, and I'm vaguely more interested in people who are relatively new to kink overall - if you've been in the scene for 10+ years, we're unlike to have our experience levels match, and that's at least in my mind not a great thing - but convince me otherwise, if you must.

Ideally you'd happen to be easy to talk to, understanding, and more interested in getting to know me as a person than in having sex with me. While that may happen at some point, I'm looking for something that lasts longer than that.

A few words about myself...

Hi, I'm Liza, 28, I'm terrible at talking about myself, and work full-time in the field that I've got a degree in. I'm a full-on introvert, take a while to warm up to people and will likely talk or bite your ear off if I ever do. I play MMOs in my spare time, along with a wee little bit of Ingress/Pokemon Go.

I've had relationships in the past, although entirely vanilla at that point, and it's really lacking that certain thing for me - which's what I hope to find, really. I may not be fit, or the most beautiful person yet, but I'm certainly hoping to be in the future. I find being bratty to come to me quite often, and if that's something you can't or won't do, we're not going to match up well.

I'm just hoping to get out of this thread is to 'click' with someone. Maybe you. I'm sure there's a few people on gD who absolutely like me to be around, but that impression isn't the easiest to convey when I have to do so myself.

I'm bipolar. I know I'm not the easiest person to live with, as sad as that may be, and it's far from great, but that's what it is.

I currently have a play partner.

the kinks of mine

This is mostly from one of the blog posts, but there's not much more that I can think of from the top of my head.

• pet play (kitten/pony)
  • bondage, cuffs, gags, chains
  • restrictions (wearing ankle cuffs at home, etc.)
  • sarcasm, smart-assery, cheekiness, bratty
  • light pain - spankings, paddling, nipple clamps, wax
  • denial & orgasms, in that order
  • plugs
  • predicament bondage
Curious about:
  • restrictions, such as food, clothing, sleep
  • getting to know the ropes
  • electricity
Dislikes:
  • ice/cold
  • drool
  • not wearing regular clothing at home, I get super cold easily
  • edges
  • corner time
Limits:
  • name-calling (slut, whore, ...)
  • semi-public, public
  • diapers, ddlg, littles
  • messy
  • pee, poo
  • blackmail

the toys of mine
  • two vibs
  • handcuffs, ankle cuffs & chains
  • leather cuffs & collar
  • a paddle & something else along those lines I forgot the name of
  • posture collar
  • two plugs
  • clover clamps & weighted clamps
  • some more bits and pieces

Where do we go from here?

If, despite my best efforts, you're interested, send me a PM with everything you feel is worth telling. PMs written in any other language than German will be deleted without being read.

I don't have Kik, so don't ask.

See you in my next ad, when I'll try to be a little more cohesive!

Until then,
Liza.

Last edited by knorke; 11-05-2018 at 11:42 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 11-06-2018, 10:24 AM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

VIEL GLÜCK

Eine gut geschriebene und ehrliche Anzeige, ich hoffe, Sie finden jemanden

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 11-06-2018, 10:54 AM   #3
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Hey, aus welcher Ecke von Deutschland kommst du den so grob? Da du ja was offline suchst wäre das wohl recht interessant. Bundesland oder nächst größere Stadt würde ja erstmal reichen dafür.

Ich hab übrigens gemerkt, dass bei mir ziemlich viele Punkte passen... Falls die geografische Ecke passt werd ich mir nochmal überlegen ob ich mich bei dir per PN melde

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Old 11-07-2018, 05:00 AM   #4
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
Hey, aus welcher Ecke von Deutschland kommst du den so grob? Da du ja was offline suchst wäre das wohl recht interessant. Bundesland oder nächst größere Stadt würde ja erstmal reichen dafür.
Hey,

Ich wohne aktuell in Sachsen - woher kommst du denn?

Viele Grüße,
Liza

Update:
Hey,

I'd just like to say that I'm currently no longer looking.

Last edited by Happy Me; 11-08-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:02 AM   #5
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

NRW - also ganz am anderen Ende...

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]

Advertisements
Kink Talk