Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-26-2018, 12:13 PM   #1
Happy Me

Rainbow 43+24/couple/top seeks 20+/female/sub in (see post)(boobs enclosed)

Hello wonderful getDare!

AK and I are looking for a third person to join our dynamic. This is something we’ve both wanted in the past, but we didn’t have a good opportunity, with a good person. Now that we’re solid, have loads of trust built up and we have discussed what we want we want to try it out. Our current dynamic is slightly switchy, ddlg, with AK as the primary dom. So far we’ve only switched twice for about a week each time.

We wanted to make sure to say that we are not missing anything in our current dynamic, we are not trying to fill a hole, and we are not looking for someone to be a third wheel, we want someone who can share and have these happy times with us!

What we are looking for
  • Someone who identifies as a female (MTF and cis females)
  • Someone over 20
  • Emotionally mature/ emotionally intelligent. We both find it easy and calm to work out issues or disagreements, there is never anything ugly, and you should be able to do this too.
  • No drama llama. We have been together over a year, and there has never been any drama. We don’t want to invite drama in.
  • Someone who is happy with or okay with DDLG. This is a big part of our relationship. Neither of us regresses or acts super childish, but we are both a little childish and playful in our general personalities!
  • Someone who is okay with being dominated by both of us, but is cool with AK being the toppy top. We are somewhat flexible about how the dynamic plays out, but AK is not very switchy and would not be comfortable subbing to someone new.
  • Someone who is either submissive or slightly switchy. If you are a little it might be a good fit.
  • Someone who is happy and kind.
  • Someone who has no issues talking on voice (we’ll give you time if you’re nervous about it, but we talk on voice a LOT.)
  • Someone who is flexible about their kinks and dynamic. We are both very flexible in our kinks and in our dynamic and always up for trying new things. We would prefer someone who is also flexible.

Things we don’t care about
  • Your age, as long as you are over 20
  • Body type and/or appearance
  • Pictures or vids/cam
  • New or experienced- We have have equally as much fun with a very inexperienced person as a very experienced one, though both of our slow, careful, playful styles would be well suited to someone who is either new, or recovering from a bad experience.

About Us
  • We are both funny, silly, and playful; we don’t like serious stuff but can get serious when it is important.
  • We like having fun with everything, trying new things.
  • We both believe (as dom/mes) in a slow, methodical, and high communication approach that keeps safety as the main priority. We’re very focused on safety, emotional and physical both.
  • We both hate people who use the speed of a text reply as a form of manipulation. There are situations when you can not text back quickly, and we get that, but purposely not texting back will get both of us pretty annoyed.
  • We are both very open and honest people. We don’t keep things from each other. Sometimes we get shy and it takes a long time to say something, but we are never deceitful or dishonest.
  • We like to talk about non kink stuff a lot: we’re both into games (AK in computer games and me into other kinds of games), together we like to play browser games like pictionary or pool, we like to watch shows and movies together, we like to talk about anything and everything, like even the mundane things, like what we ate for breakfast. We just love to really be a part of each other’s lives!

What can you expect from us
  • Fun! During the play, outside of the play, basically all the time.
  • Support in every part of your life
  • Awesome aftercare
  • Understanding
  • A shoulder to cry on when you need it
  • Creativity in tasks and play
  • A whole lot of cuteness
  • Really excellent communication
  • Two really excellent caring friends

What we expect from you
  • Some time
  • Communication
  • Honesty
  • Excitement (expressed with words and actions)
  • Kindness

Kinks
We are both interest in a wide variety of kinks and are mostly just concerned that it’s not repetitive, so if you are only interested in one or two kinks this is probably not a good fit. If you have a wide variety of kinks, and most of the below are in them, it is probably a good fit kink-wise!
Our top, most enjoyed kinks:
DDLG: Right now our dynamic is a really mild DDLG one. I call AK daddy, and he calls me all kinds of cute little names! He takes care of me, makes sure I eat, sleep and such, and some of our rules and play are very little type stuff. Incest is not a part of our dynamic at all, it’s all about care, control and a freedom to act in a childlike way.
S/M: We are both into pain, but super flexible about the amount and type of pain. We are both what we call Kind Sadists. We only enjoy giving you pain if you enjoy it on some level too! We are careful about the actual pain and also care to give appropriate care afterward.
Orgasm control: Along with control, we are both into lots of teasing and mild denial.
Bondage: This has a wide range of stuff, but having someone bound for us is very wonderful!

Things we will never do: Poop related things, diapers, blood, and the other normal limits.

Other Important random details

I am 43 and AK is 24
Time zones and time spent:
I am in the US and AK is in Europe. The time we spend together (on most days) is between:
  • Mountain Standard Time: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
  • Eastern (US) Time: 3:00pm-8:00pm
  • Bulgaria: 9:00pm - 2:00am
  • Central European Time: 8:00pm - 1:00am
As long as you have between 1-3 hours a few days a week to spend with us during those times, we should be time compatible! We wanted to note that we are both super understanding about regular life getting in the way of these times. Neither of us ever gets upset about such things.
  • We primarily use Kik and skype for communication (kik for texting and skype for voice calls)
  • We both have plenty of time and privacy for this
  • We both like to get attention, you should be willing to text regularly and be happy to spend time with us
  • I’m sick. Like long-term never gonna get better sick. AK and I don’t have any problem having fun and working around this, it’s just an ever-present thing we deal with.
  • We laugh a lot during play (not every time, but a lot of the time!)

If you are interested

Send us a nice note to Happy Me (she will make sure AK sees them all)

PS: If you only want leave your kik and one sentence, send it directly to AK.

PPS: Sorry there weren't really boobs
The following 4 users say Thank You to Happy Me for this post:
Old 10-26-2018, 12:28 PM   #2
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I love just about everything about this ad, and I really hope you two find what you're looking for. <3

My heart goes out to AK though, all those one-sentence PM's.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-26-2018, 12:50 PM   #3
imakward

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I love just about everything about this ad, and I really hope you two find what you're looking for. <3

My heart goes out to AK though, all those one-sentence PM's.
Thank you very much,is gonna be okay i can handle them all :P

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut
Old 10-26-2018, 02:03 PM   #4
Siren
getDare Succubus

Rainbow

This is such a wonderful ad! It made me smile while reading it

You're both lovely people and I wish you luck in your search.

The following user says Thank You to Siren for this post:
Old 10-26-2018, 02:36 PM   #5
imakward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren View Post
This is such a wonderful ad! It made me smile while reading it

You're both lovely people and I wish you luck in your search.

AWWWWWWWWW thank you ,your very sweet

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Old 10-26-2018, 03:19 PM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

This is an absolutely wonderful ad!

I am very sad there was no boobs so I thought I would post this so that others weren't sad too:

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 10-26-2018, 03:24 PM   #7
Happy Me

Talking

Omg butterfly we laughed so hard!!
Old 10-26-2018, 03:28 PM   #8
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
This is an absolutely wonderful ad!

I am very sad there was no boobs so I thought I would post this so that others weren't sad too:

Lol i was just thinking..."wait I didnt see any boobs enclosed"...then this!!!!
Old 11-08-2018, 01:37 AM   #9
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I imagine people have flocked to this lovely ad already, but here is a deserved bump just in case.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
The following user says Thank You to amethyst353 for this post:
Old 11-09-2018, 09:35 AM   #10
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

I think you are both the most amazing people around and someone better come running to you or else I will be forced to send AK the most worst memes I can find. So dont make me do it!

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:05 AM   #11
Happy Me

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I imagine people have flocked to this lovely ad already, but here is a deserved bump just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doux et vivant View Post
I think you are both the most amazing people around and someone better come running to you or else I will be forced to send AK the most worst memes I can find. So dont make me do it!
Thank you both so much!
Old 11-12-2018, 03:35 AM   #12
imakward

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doux et vivant View Post

aww that is soo sweet thank you so much both of you <3

Happy Me Belongs to me ,

Advertisements
Kink Talk