Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-14-2018, 11:05 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Girls... how much do you hate your period?

I have never heard anyone say they love their period, but I am thinking some of you ladies may not hate it as much as others? I also heard there are benefits like a period making you more horny?

So... I'd like to know.
  1. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most hated, 1 don't hate it at all, how much do you hate your period?
  2. Why do you hate it so much? If you don't, why not?
  3. Do you get more horny on your period or are there any other positives to having your period?
  4. Do you or would you have sex while on your period?
  5. Do you wish all guys could experience it at least once, so that we know what it's like?
  6. Anything else you wish to add about your period?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 10-15-2018, 02:38 AM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I have never heard anyone say they love their period, but I am thinking some of you ladies may not hate it as much as others? I also heard there are benefits like a period making you more horny?

So... I'd like to know.
  1. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most hated, 1 don't hate it at all, how much do you hate your period?
    10!!!
    It's messy, it interferes with my life. Both sex stuff and vanilla stuff. It hurts, it makes me grumpy and emotional and makes me cry for no reason or be a total bitch for no reason. It's annoying to wake up and find you've bled all over the bed/your clothes. I am mostly heavy so I also wash and change multiple times a day as I'm paranoid about smells and leaks.
  3. Do you get more horny on your period or are there any other positives to having your period?
    Just before it starts and just before it finishes I do. I want ALL the orgasms at that time. Which is annoying because I find it gross to do anything sexual while I have it.
    I have done. Yuck.
  5. Do you wish all guys could experience it at least once, so that we know what it's like?
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait until I never have it again!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 11:53 AM   #3
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

I don't hate it at all. Mainly because I don't get them. Because of some genetic defect (defect my ass) I don't need to bleed at all. As a nice side effect I'm also completely infertile, so that's another bonus.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 12:35 PM   #4
Siren
getDare Succubus

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most hated, 1 don't hate it at all, how much do you hate your period?

Why do you hate it so much? If you don't, why not?
Let me count the ways...
  • I used to bleed so heavily I need to change my tampon every 45 minutes or so (while I was at school, no less, and not all teachers let you leave the room to go to the toilet)
  • All period products (tampons, towels, cups) are uncomfortable and expensive, and the ones I need are often not stocked by major supermarkets, so I can't get them with my weekly shop
  • My periods have always been irregular, so I could start bleeding everywhere at any time
  • The whole period taboo rubbish means I can't talk about it within earshot of most men
  • I used to get really bad vertigo and horrible mood swings as part of my PMS. The mood swings (I'd go from euphoric to so depressed I couldn't move at the drop of a hat) were so severe that I thought I had a mental illness
  • It hurts! There are the cramps, sure, but also my genitals get so sore that I want to cry every time anything touches them
  • I have to use birth control to manage my periods. I am glad to no longer bleed so heavily it feels like a haemorrhage, but now I sometimes bleed for months at a time, which is both inconvenient and expensive. Getting birth control can be annoying, as different GP surgeries prescribe slightly different kinds, and each time I take a different pill, it has a three month (minimum) adjustment period, which often involves lots of extra bleeds and other side effects. Some healthcare professionals are very unsympathetic and are therefore reluctant to prescribe birth control simply for period management (though thankfully not all of them are)
  • If I go off my birth control, my bleeds are normal, but my PMS now involves nausea so severe that I cannot get out of bed
  • Accidentally bleeding on your clothes/all over your bed is really annoying
  • Shaving your pussy then coming on a day later really fucking hurts
  • Bleeding when you want to wear nice underwear/have sex is really inconvenient
  • I find it super frustrating having to put up with something I have very little control over, not least because I don't know if I even want kids in future, so my periods feel particularly pointless
...and my periods aren't even that bad compared to some women (look up endometriosis if you haven't heard of it).

Do you get more horny on your period or are there any other positives to having your period?
The only positive about having a period is knowing I'm not pregnant. I did used to get horny at the start of my period, but that was kinda annoying seeing as I generally feel a little icky on my period because of the blood.

Do you or would you have sex while on your period?
I would try if I was in the mood, but I suspect it'd be too painful for me. I've only ever masturbated (without using anything inside me) while on my period and that was fine, but I think penetration would hurt too much.

Do you wish all guys could experience it at least once, so that we know what it's like?
I just wish men would actually listen when women talk to them about periods, particularly seeing as it differs so much from person to person.

Anything else you wish to add about your period?
It sucks. I didn't sign up for this! And even once you're done with periods, there's the menopause to contend with

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more

Last edited by Siren; 10-15-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 12:37 PM   #5
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

So... I'd like to know.

i don’t hate my period, i hate the things that come with it. i don’t think i can really assign a specific number to my dislike for the side effects as it varies every month.

i don’t like when it catches me off guard or when i get migraines, bloating, nausea, cramping, breakouts, cravings and whatnot.

i like knowing that my reproductive system is seemingly healthy by getting a regular period and that week prior to my period when i lost my appetite and drop a couple pounds (only to gain it back the week during my period when i crave sweet and salt).

i dislike period sex.

yup.
see above text^^^^

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:10 PM   #6
Happy Me

Angry

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most hated, 1 don't hate it at all, how much do you hate your period?
253. It was the worst thing ever ever ever.
  • Regularly waking up in a pool of my own blood
  • Pain in the whole general region
  • Debilitating exhaustion
  • inability to eat due to nausea and general ill feelings
  • Anxiety and depression for the few days right before
  • 7-10 days of being constantly worried I'm gonna bleed in my pants and anything that I sit on
  • So many experiences having to clean up a murder scene in a public restroom
  • Terrible headaches
  • just to start it off...

Do you get more horny on your period or are there any other positives to having your period?
Yes, I did, but I wouldn't necessarily call that a positive.
Well, I was regularly on my period for 10 days, and I can't go that long without having sex, so yes, I regularly had sex while on my period.
Do you wish all guys could experience it at least once, so that we know what it's like?
YES
I am lucky now, due to medical issues, I am taking a pill that makes me not have a period at all! It's been about a year and a half since I had one.
The following user says Thank You to Happy Me for this post:
Old 10-15-2018, 06:52 PM   #7
Lilione

I'm bleeding as we speak, actually, so this is probably an appropriate one to answer.

Eh, I'd say about, like... a 4? 3?

They're not usually that bad. Occasionally I have severe cramping, but they're not a regular thing. It's inconvenient at worst, most of the time, like when my blood flow is especially strong and I have to fight not to stain EVERYTHING, or I'm feeling bloated or emotional. I mean, it's inconvenient but not horrific.

3. Do you get hornier on your period or are there any other positives to having your period?
Most of the time. Sometimes my libido skyrockets and I ignore the blood to be able to touch myself. Sometimes I'm too sensitive to even touch myself without it being painful or wanting to throw up.

Hell no. It'd just get messy fast.

I mean, all they need is a TENS machine, really. *shrug* I don't have an opinion on it, really.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:11 PM   #8
Slutty_Maddy

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most hated, 1 don't hate it at all, how much do you hate your period? 10 for sure I really hate my period
Why do you hate it so much? If you don't, why not? It is messy, My cramping is extremely bad, I also get super moody and my hormones go all wack
Do you get more horny on your period or are there any other positives to having your period? NOPE no positives
Do you or would you have sex while on your period? No I hate period sex
Do you wish all guys could experience it at least once, so that we know what it's like? Nah I wouldnt wish it on anyone

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits, as well as my toys list, are in my blog so check them out!
Slutty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:53 PM   #9
submissive_s

It affects 2-3 weeks of each month. Cramps, bleeding, constant need for a toilet, nausea, sensitivity to smells, vomiting, motion sickness, headaches, tiredness, cravings, back pain, concerns of staining everything, being on an emotional roller-coaster, entire body achy, expensive supplies: what is not to hate? Perhaps the most awful part of it all, it ends your childhood and continues being awful throughout most of your life.

There are no positives unless you count the fact that I am, in theory, able to reproduce.

I would not. Generally I don't want to do much of anything.

Yes, both guys and girls who do not have painful periods. Experience goes a long way to being a bit more understanding of those around you.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:22 AM   #10
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
  • So many experiences having to clean up a murder scene in a public restroom
That sounds awful! But the way you phrased this bit made me laugh

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:52 PM   #11
ewitch
Distinguished Member

What affect does being on your period have to what you do / wear?

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:21 PM   #12
Happy Me

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren View Post
That sounds awful! But the way you phrased this bit made me laugh
Omg it’s so terrible. One time at work it happened and I had all these bloody paper towels from cleaning it up and I couldn’t put them in the trash can because the bathroom door faced a lot of peoples desks and the trash bag was clear. So I did the next most reasonable thing and flushed them all a few at a time (full well knowing all those people could hear me flushing over and over). Anyway within a few hours the sewage was coming up through the carpet under someone’s desk and I had to call a plumber to fix it (I was the operations person).

I have to turn it to something funny! It was always so terrible!
Old 10-16-2018, 04:37 PM   #13
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren View Post
[*]The whole period taboo rubbish means I can't talk about it within earshot of most men
Oh my gosh this is so important too. Like you just have to pretend like nothing is wrong when you almost feel like you’re dying because it’s so not okay to talk about which is the stupidest thing ever because literally like half the population has to deal with it every single month of 90% of their whole entire life!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
menstruation, period