Old 07-11-2020, 11:41 AM   #1
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Default Truth: GrrlSpanky's Confession Chamber

Welcome to my Confession Chamber.

I often find myself wanting to post things that don't really warrant a thread. But I also am not into blogging. I prefer a rolling conversation that others can join. So welcome to my confession chamber.

Here I'll let you know what I am up to . . . Which can mean a lot of things. I will gladly answer questions too, but I reserve the right to refuse or play coy. I may post reports on private dares, talk about dares I liked . . . who knows.

I use Lovense toys so if you snagged an anonymous link, feel free to tell me or tease me here. And, of course, this can be a good home for my reports on how my pussy play goes.

Hmmm this is a Confession Chamber. I suppose others may spill some of my secrets here. >.> That's a bit scary. Please be gentle. Or at least give me a chance to keep the worst of it under wraps . . .

I chose the name because I find it kinda hawt to confess my sins. Truth.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

So far today, I've received "Tease My Pussy" twice. So that's an hour with my wand so far today. Well, should have been.

The second person, who we will call Mr. G, extended my time when he learned I was in denial and wanting to live a little dangerously. When I was done with the 30 minutes of teasing, he said I had to ride my wand on high for another 30 minutes immediately.

It . . . was . . . excruciating. I did have to lift the wand a few times to give myself a break. I was so close to losing it, so close to giving in to the need to throb, and drip, ache and cum. I'm growing to really love it when men play with my pussy and even with this being so difficult I want more.

Little Glutton. I am sure I'll learn my lesson soon enough.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-11-2020, 01:41 PM   #3
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

And another 30 minutes was assigned. Mr DM is questioning me as well. He's not letting me off the hook easy, and has stated I need to repost my confession here. Perhaps I should not be so honest . . . though hard for me to lie. I try to be a good girl.

Quote:
I want to be a soaking, dripping, aching mess. I want to soak through my clothes until I am embarrassed to go outside to walk my dogs. I want to spend the day writhing on the couch teasing my poor pussy. I want to be forced not to stop. I want to be addicted to touching myself.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-11-2020, 02:15 PM   #4
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Seems Mr. DM likes for me to confess everything.

Someone took over my lovense Lush, though he is having a bit of a connectivity problem. But then, Men keep using my "Tease My Pussy" PM dare. So we can supplement his loss of control, can't we? I have 30 more minutes to do already.

Being in denial, this is all so risky. I don't want to fail. To admit all my bravado was for nothing . . . that I really can't stop myself when I need to. But I ache to get that close. To face the danger, and the humiliation of failure. To constantly need to cum knowing I can't . . .

I can't even remember my last orgasm. Or if I could, perhaps I don't want to talk about it. Not in detail, anyway.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-11-2020, 02:48 PM   #5
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

If this is a truth thread how about you tell us about your most humiliating exhibitionist experience?

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 02:58 PM   #6
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Hmmmm Once upon a time I had an online Dominant with a younger, female Domme he was quite attracted to. In order to try to woo her, he gave me to her. She was bisexual and had a thing for unwilling victims. I wouldn't normally play with a Domme, but the idea of forced bisexuality was intriguing.

It wasn't all bad. She forced me to masturbate on cam for her, doing everything she said in front of strangers. She also made me take some pictures I didn't like once, I remember. She made me stop shaving and then send her pictures that way. I hate that. I never get on camera unless my pussy is bald.

Doing all this for a woman, doing everything she said, was quite humiliating. I suppose that counts.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-12-2020, 09:09 PM   #7
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

I suppose It is time to confess that I offered ownership of my pussy to Mr. DM. He was just so good to me Sunday . . . making me play until I ached and dripped to cum. He was gracious enough to accept ownership of my pussy and I am so very grateful.

I have no specific rules as yet, other than being in denial. I do have to beg if I ever am to cum. The only instruction beyond that I did get is that I should at all times have a thread going where people can add to my teasing. My Made to Masturbate by Men thread didn't really catch on . . . so I suppose I shall have to find another way to do that at some point.

Besides just offering my remote toy for use of course.

Time will tell.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-13-2020, 02:23 AM   #8
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

How about tell us a story of an exhibitionist experience where you were caught naked?

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 04:58 PM   #9
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Oh my dear confessional, Mr. DM has been putting a lot of thought into what he should do with this pussy he owns. I have my first set of daily instructions to ensure his pussy stays as stimulated as he wishes her to be.

He has decided I should be dripping wet when I walk my dogs. Before I am allowed to walk the dogs, which I must do three times a day, I have to edge through my clothing. In fact, any time I leave the house at ALL I must edge through my clothes. I have to be wearing at least panties when I edge but my intention will be to be fully clothed and edge through my clothes so if I get wet like a dirty little slut, there is no hiding it. When I actually walk the dogs, I am required to be plugged.

Twice per day Monday through Friday, I am required to give control of my lovense to someone through a link, and one of those times must be while I am walking my dogs. On weekends, I have to give a lovense link three times per day, and twice it must be while walking my dogs.

And of course that is in addition to any other teasing pussy play I get saddled with by everyone else. And I have been getting a few PM's to that effect. Just a few . . .

I am so blessed to have all this excitement awaiting me each and every day. I am so blessed to have someone helping me to satisfy my insatiable pussy. God it just makes me want to cum. No luck there . . .

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Last edited by GrrlSpanky; 07-16-2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:13 PM   #10
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

I was a very bad Spanky. When I described my new rules in the last reply to the thread, I missed one. Actually, I didn't just forget to add it to the public list . . . I missed it entirely reading my instructions. Such a bad, bad girl.

Mr. DM was kind enough to give me a very appropriate punishment for this. First, I have to add an hour of teasing time with my wand to the total time assigned in my PM's today and do that hour plugged as well.

Then, being such a bad girl, I get a spanking. I had to spank my ass 30 times for every silicone toy I own and 15 for every wooden toy. That is a total of 90 strokes to my ass and 225 to my Very Naughty Pussy. BAD PUSSY!! So bad, I did all of that right away, even before my bath. I've always been a fan of wooden spoons and other utensils for pussy spanking, so this punishment was greatly appreciated.

My pussy got a good flush from the attention . . . and I am hoping she learned her lesson. I'm still in denial. I'm not even sure how long it's been but I am pretty sure since the Fourth of July weekend. He hasn't forgiven any of the denial I had assigned at the time he took ownership of my pussy. As of right now that means I should have 8 days left. But I am hoping if I am really, really good he will forgive some of it . . . all of it? I gotta be good. I gotta be good. I gotta be good.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-16-2020, 07:54 PM   #11
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

PS: I have no idea who is playing with my Domi tonight but your tease is making me want to fuck you.

Just Sayin.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

The following user says Thank You to GrrlSpanky for this post:
Old 07-17-2020, 10:56 PM   #12
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Oh, my! Having to give control of your Domi to strangers so often is actually very arousing. I like that, indeed. We should hear more of your experiences!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk