Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-06-2019, 10:14 AM   #1
KlyRss

Heart Special Occasions Lingerie

Valentine's day is coming up. So I'm curious...

Have you ever bought special undergarments to wear for your partner on a special occasion?
What did you buy?
How did it make you feel wearing it?
How was your partner's response?

Has your partner ever bought something for you to wear?
What was it?
How did you feel wearing it?
What was your response?

Have you ever bought anything for your patner to wear?
Same secondary questions.

Did you ever wear that special something again for another special occasion, or for no particular event?
Why?
KlyRss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:27 PM   #2
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlyRss View Post

Have you ever bought special undergarments to wear for your partner on a special occasion?
What did you buy?

What was it?
What was your response?

Did you ever wear that special something again for another special occasion, or for no particular event?
Why?

Quite often, my profile picture I bought that because my birthday was coming up and I wanted to look sexy.

His response was plesent especially when he saw my ass... so I felt very good.

He has not (I think he might Valentine’s Day tho &#128523

No but I’ve bought toys and lingerie and he loves it all (hehe once I surprised him with a ball gag and he didn’t pay attention in my “drawer” of toys so I gave him a smirk and told him to look again and he kinda smilies a bit and pulled it out. It was a VERY fun night)

I wear all of my lingerie at some point or another I’ll just surprise him one night, we also use toys often.. so we use it because it’s spices things up a bit I like it when he looks at me in pure lust it’s very very hot
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:26 PM   #3
KlyRss

Sounds like a healthy relationship!
Old 02-09-2019, 08:31 PM   #4
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Yes. But then, I like to buy cute undergarments to please my partners on random occasions, too.
What did you buy?
I wore a leather corset on a sneaky dawn visit on Valentines Day once, to surprise my college boyfriend in his room.
Playfully naughty, and a little bit nervous (I didn't want other people on campus to see me in it while I was walking over!)
Slightly awed, and very into it.

I don't think so, aside from one or two pieces of jewelry. I liked thinking of my partner throughout the day when I wore them, but it was always more of an every-day gift than a special-occasion outfit.

Have you ever bought anything for your partner to wear?
Yes
What did you buy?
1) A Christmas elf costume (in velvet with fuzzy white trim) for a partner who was exploring his dressing preferences.
2) An embroidered masculine satin robe (kimono-style) for a partner who recognized the necessity of not always lounging in the nude
3) An array of sexy underwear (fancy jock straps and thongs and such) for someone I was curious to see in them

How did it make you feel to see them wearing it?
It was gratifying. I enjoyed watching them explore types of clothing expression they didn't usually indulge in. The outfits were fine, but the real win was that the shy smiles from a partner trying them on were The Cutest!
Given the need to look to specialty retailers to find some of these things, I don't think men are encouraged to try fancily embellished lingerie very often. Each person was surprised by their gift, and seemed a little unsure of how they'd look in that style. But they were also all flattered, and eager to try on/show off their new things!

Did you ever wear that special something again for another special occasion, or for no particular event? Why?
I do buy a lot of things, so sometimes it takes a while to get back around to any one garment. I've worn the leather corset at scene events. Special-occasion clothes usually take more delicate cleaning (whether leather or lace), so I don't pull them out all the time, but it seems wasteful not to revisit the fun now and then!

Last edited by kurious kat; 02-11-2019 at 01:26 PM.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:45 AM   #5
KlyRss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
but the shy smiles from a partner trying them on were The Cutest!
Great description. I love that look, and feeling like that, too!
Old 02-10-2019, 09:08 PM   #6
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

What did you buy?

What was it?
What was your response?

Why?
Yes, I have bought lots of lacy bra and panty sets and teddies and bodysuits for myself to wear when I want special, spicy nights. It always makes me feel sexy and especially confident. My partners tend to have their jaws drop.

Yes, my partner has bought me stuff before. It made me feel special and hot, and I was wet before I even got it on.

I haven’t bought anything for my partner because I am a slacker.

I love wearing my lingerie over again for surprises or just for fun sex. I love to surprise my partner with kinky matching underwear under scandalously short dresses.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:37 AM   #7
KlyRss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasssySlavePuppy View Post
I love to surprise my partner with kinky matching underwear under scandalously short dresses.
Always a great tease!
Old 02-11-2019, 09:17 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default lingerie

Quote:

What did you buy?

What was it?
What was your response?

Why?
I have bought my wife lingerie many times and she has worn it for me when we have gone out usually just the 2 of us for an intimate meal .Many times she has worn the lingerie and just the lingerie for the evening out and had very sexy fun .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 04:24 PM   #9
KlyRss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
I have bought my wife lingerie many times and she has worn it for me when we have gone out usually just the 2 of us for an intimate meal .Many times she has worn the lingerie and just the lingerie for the evening out and had very sexy fun .
Intimate meals are better with lingerie!

Advertisements
Kink Talk