Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-28-2019, 06:17 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default What's your most messed up kink?

What kink would you say is your most messed up?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)

Last edited by andrew_b; 01-28-2019 at 05:01 PM.
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 06:56 AM   #2
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

If I have a cream scone, I like to put the cream on before the jam!!

I know, that is so messed up!!
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:18 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
I dont think I can put it on here as it is pretty messed up and might actually offend someone or many .If your really broadminded and curious then message me and I will tell you be warned it is messed up.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:58 PM   #4
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Right now? Hmmm... Probably my desire to be long term put into a cuckold relationship that involves a chastity device.
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:44 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

7I dream of being forced into a dumpster. Or being put naked in a garbage can during a party. I also like being peed on, of course. Being put in a dunk tank that people have peed in, in addition to the water.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 01:31 AM   #6
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think it is the enf part of me and getting so wet and horny from it. Specially if it are friends that make it happen when indont expect it.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 02:10 AM   #7
ksoma
getDare Succubus

probably incest. For better or worse (probably better) there is no one in my immediate family I am even remotely attracted to, so it is a complete non-issue. but the idea of it, the taboo behind it, etc, is a kink that really does it for me, that most would consider messed up.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:02 PM   #8
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I seperate my kinks/fantasies into sub and dom catagories, as sometimes I like to be dominate in my sexual fantasies and sometimes I want to be dominated

for my most "messed up" dom kink, I'd love the ability to make anyone do anything I want by just saying it. If I tell someone to suck my cock, without being able to stop themselves, they would get on their knees and pull my penis out and put in their mouths, unable to stop. It's only messed up because it's clearly rape which is bad obviously. I'd also love to be able to have a phone app and turns people into human dolls (not permanently, it would last a few hours at most) where they lose all ability to move and I am able to have my way with them. This is also rape and bad obviously, but it'd be hot to walk into a room with a sexy lady or lad and press something on my phone and they would drop to the floor. I'd be able to undress them and touch their privates and put my penis into any hole I please and cum all over them, maybe film it or take pictures for later. To make it less bad, they wouldn't be conscious at all or remember any of it.

For my most messed up sub kink, I've always loved public disgrace so I guess I'd want to just take part in something like that where I am stripped nude for a crowd and used as a fucktoy. Pissed on, forced to suck cock and lick pussy, have things put in my ass, spanked, etc forced to cum over and over if possible

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 02-03-2019, 03:05 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
I dont think I can put it on here as it is pretty messed up and might actually offend someone or many .If your really broadminded and curious then message me and I will tell you be warned it is messed up.
I'm interested to hear this fantasy, I'm sure it can't be that bad

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:22 PM   #10
Honeycombs

Being held captive by a group of sadistic people, against my will, has been one of my most messed up fantasies, for quite a few years.
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:45 PM   #11
cwmatman

I was actually going through all of mine trying to figure out what would be the most messed up, but I saw Truckernaut42’s, and realized I have the corresponding sub equivalent. Where someone could just snap their fingers and my body would become their puppet, with my mind a helpless passenger.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 04:56 PM   #12
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwmatman View Post
I was actually going through all of mine trying to figure out what would be the most messed up, but I saw Truckernaut42’s, and realized I have the corresponding sub equivalent. Where someone could just snap their fingers and my body would become their puppet, with my mind a helpless passenger.
if I ever gain that power, I'll give you call

Old 02-10-2019, 11:09 AM   #13
dares_boy2

Getting tied up and someone messing me up with cold gunge, food etc. And having it broadcast.
dares_boy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:13 AM   #14
rhl
getDare Succubus

My one fantasy about being forced to eat cock has already happened, but later on with a little subtle coaching I was able to get one male friend to offer up his cock, which I took willingly.

Ok my most messed up one? When I was maybe 8 I fantasized about getting caught saying things I should not. Since I was being a potty mouth, I was held down while someone used me as their potty to deposits their shit.
Later on, with the help of being forced to watch scat videos, I was forced to eat my own shit, and have done it a few more times with dares.
I did find a lady that was offering her services on Craig's list, she did state that if you enter her apartment you will not be leaving without swallowing her shit. Think of it as my present to you I did not take her up on her offer.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:56 AM   #15
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Holding someone captive in a room while making them earn everything from sleep to sitting down. Food, their bathroom schedule, even if they can talk is under my control.

Every so often, do to them what they hate just to keep them on edge. But, at the same time give them a tiny bit of privilege so they don't lose hope while keeping them on edge as losing it makes life harder for them.

This would be kidnapping and torture so it will stay in my head. (As it should be.)

Now submissive, permanent cuckold. That was already said, I think. They didn't say permanent but I say permanent.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk