Old 06-14-2017, 06:08 AM   #1
Isaera

Default Find A Co-Writer Here!

The idea of this co-writer system is to unite people who write and read similar genres/kink/fetish so they can support each other as their stories progress on getDare forums.

The co-author system can bring together a group of people to write together, and can include proof reading prior to upload, pointing out errors or plot holes, listening to ideas, or just being supportive of a fellow author and reading. This forum is for chat and advertisement. Once you have found a willing co-author please move to private message.

Here's a form to get started:

What kind of stories do you like to write?
What do you want to read?
What are your likes, dislikes and limits? Will this affect your writing?
What are you looking for in a co-author (writing stories/mentor/helper/friend/share work)?
How are you willing to assist your co-author?
Isaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:54 PM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Not to dismiss the idea of co-authoring but, unless the two authors are very well attuned with each other, it can get confusing and even a bit messy. It takes more planning and discipline than individual writing. I myself have a very unique style of writing, as you can probably tell from my stories - I include a lot of humour in them which is borne from my own unique sense of humour and I doubt if anyone else would get it.

That said, if you can find someone that is attuned enough to your own style then co-authoring may work but I feel it is more applicable to nonfiction rather than fiction. Just my own opinion.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk