Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-05-2017, 03:27 AM   #1
twinkboy01

Default Would You Rather - Food

Just a mixture of food related would you rathers that I thought could be fun

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella?
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
7 - Banana or cucumber?
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet?
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.

Enjoy.

Last edited by twinkboy01; 02-05-2017 at 01:30 PM.
twinkboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:52 AM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Peeled banana. I'm pretty sure I can't take a melon up there.

2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
Grapes. Rice would be too uncomfortable.

Whipped cream.

4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
From the floor. I'll just make sure to thoroughly clean the floor before each meal.

5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
Spit. Should be no big deal if you really think about it.

6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
Minced meat. I don't know why.

7 - Banana or cucumber?
I like to eat both.

8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
Food as lube. I'll just use olive oil. I have done so in the past and it works better than many actual lubes.

Feet, if I may please choose the feet.

10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same male again after you've had it once.
Wow! This one is the most difficult. Eh.... pfff.... The latter would logistically become really hard.
Oh wait you said 'male'. Sorry, I don't eat males. I'm not a cannibal.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:30 PM   #3
twinkboy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Peeled banana. I'm pretty sure I can't take a melon up there.

Grapes. Rice would be too uncomfortable.

Whipped cream.

From the floor. I'll just make sure to thoroughly clean the floor before each meal.

Spit. Should be no big deal if you really think about it.

Minced meat. I don't know why.

7 - Banana or cucumber?
I like to eat both.

Food as lube. I'll just use olive oil. I have done so in the past and it works better than many actual lubes.

Feet, if I may please choose the feet.

10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same male again after you've had it once.
Wow! This one is the most difficult. Eh.... pfff.... The latter would logistically become really hard.
Oh wait you said 'male'. Sorry, I don't eat males. I'm not a cannibal.
Wow I didn't even notice that last mistake :P Its been fixed now, (and nice job at avoiding a few of the questions )

twinkboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 03:53 AM   #4
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

7 - Banana or cucumber?
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 04:16 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

[QUOTE=twinkboy01;2649523][FONT="Arial"]

[B]1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?
Fuck a melon
Grapes
Whipped cream
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or
have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
No hands
Neither
Mince meat
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana
Food for lube
No hands of a floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.
variety is the spice of life
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:23 AM   #6
pantyfooddares

I would fuck a melon
filled with grapes
nutella, it won't just drip off
I have eaten things oit of my underwear before
indecisive
minced meat
7 - Banana or cucumber?
I would be willing to try a cucumber, I generally play with bananas
food is always fun
I guess I could try eating off the floor
I guess try new meals

Enjoy.

Please add to my list and be anonymous, please keep to within my limits though, its fun
http://listmoz.com/#bhfPyDtYsppv3HbG
Kik: fooddare
Discord: hypnosub#4667

Always open to chat, gender dont matter
Currently locked, no KH (since Nov 1st)

Current hypnosis file:

Through text, trigger:

Please see my hypnosis blog for details
pantyfooddares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:10 AM   #7
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I've tried fucking myself with a peeled banana before and it's trickier than you might expect (it all kinda disintegrated on me) For that reason I'd fuck a melon.
Grapes I think rice would get too annoying and uncomfortable very quickly.
Whipped cream, the smell of nutella isn't great from what I remember (I don't think I've ever had it actually but vaguely remember other people having it).
Eat meals put down my underwear, assuming I get a choice of meals. I think anything solid wouldn't be too bad (Pizza, Chips, anything without sauce really).
Piss, even though I hate the taste I just think spit's even more disgusting somehow. I'd also question how someone managed to get so much spit created and collated lol.
Minced meat, less messy.
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana's taste nicer.
I don't have any real toys anyway so I'll go for that one
Eating off somebody's feet, even though I'm not exactly sure how that would work I'm not really disgusted by feet at all. I'd probably like the humiliation too
Never eat the same meal again, the other would get very boring very quick. I'd be a nightmare to cook for though lol.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:18 AM   #8
AbuseMyBalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkboy01 View Post

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Enjoy.
1. Fuck a Melon
2. Walk around in shoes filled with rice
3. Covered head to toe in whipped cream :/
4. Have Every meal put down my underwear
5. Cup of pee please
6. Underwear filled with minced meat
7. Cucumber
8. Use food as lube
9. Eating with no hands off the floor
10. Never eat the same meal

[CENTER] PM Dares: http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82198
AbuseMyBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:01 AM   #9
ILoveMess

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? peeled bananas are great fun
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? grapes
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? nutella
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? down my underwear
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. spit
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. baked beans
7 - Banana or cucumber? banana
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? feet
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. never the same again
likes: wedgies, humiliation, semi public, oil, hidden public, ice, pain, anal, human toilet play
dislikesrgasm control, hot sauce
limits: pics, videos, family, illegal, full public,
ILoveMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:48 AM   #10
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? Melon
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? Grapes
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? Nutella
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? Underwear
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. Neither
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. Beans
7 - Banana or cucumber? For eating ? Banana
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? Use food as a lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? Floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. Same meal

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:04 AM   #11
trying
getDare Sweetheart

- Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? BANANA
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? GRAPES
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? CREAM
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? UNDERWEAR
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. PISS
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. BEANS
7 - Banana or cucumber? BANANA
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? BYEBYE TOYS
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? FEET
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. NEVER THE SAME
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:59 PM   #12
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Melon? I am not sure if that would fit in there !! No banana though I'll worry about it break off inside of me

Whipped cream

No hands and on the floor

5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week

Umm spit

Beans

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Cucumber

I don't have toys

Floor

Enjoy.
Never eat the sane meal after I've had it ...that would suck too though
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:32 PM   #13
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

[

Banana

Rice

Whipped cream though the Nutella is tempting

Wouldn't mind either but guess I'll go with eat from floor.

Piss

Baked beans just sounds more messy.

7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana

Replace toys with food.

No hands from floor

Guess never same meal again, eating only 1 meal everyday sounds super dull.

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:50 PM   #14

I’d do both
Grapes
Nutella
Down underwear
If the guy is hot then spit. If not then piss
Baked beans
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana
Get rid of toys
If the guy is hot then off his feet. If not then floor
One meal
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:28 PM   #15
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Enjoy.

1) peeled banana
2) grapes for sure
3) can I be covered in both?
4) eat like a puppy from the floor for sure
5) spit
6) baked beans
7) cucumber
8) food as lube
9) still going with off the floor
10) never eat a meal again after you eat it once. It sounds adventurous
Read My Stories: