Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-20-2016, 09:05 PM   #31
Wooker

1. to be mummified and gagged for 24 hours, without any hesitation
2. throat fucked, no touch my ass
3. there I hesitate, probably would eat some biscuit, fruit or piece of meat off another guy of my age feet, otherwise lick the public toilet seat
4. naked in the hot tub
5. use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week
6. never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. doesn't matter, let's pick the shower, it will be more fun to watch
8. naked skydiving
9. market square stocks
10. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrr, I like both, really like both, be tied and I'll prove them all I'm good to evade bounds, but I'll be frustrated not to be able to tie up them in revenge :/
11. force fed
12. I hate peanut butter, so spread eagle

Like: puppy play / sport challenge / military / clothes control / some pain / humiliation / sneakers-related dares / pee control / mud, sand, soil, etc. / dares in the woods
Dislike: cum denial / public stuff / watersport
Limits: anal / crossdressing / scat / blood

PM dares
Wooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:12 PM   #32
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
mummified and gagged
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
throat fucked for an hour
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
off a strangers feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
naked in a hot tub of prefered sex. i did sports in school, its basically the same
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
Glass walls.
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
stranger to shave or wax
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
toilet webcam
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
naked skydive sounds fun
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
stocks. it never said nude, so i could take a few tomatos
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
only ever get tied up
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
i guess force fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
spread eagle for sure
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:45 AM   #33
Shrewly

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
Mummified for sure, breathing through a straw would be terrible
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
Asshole fucked
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
Eating of a strangers feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
Kind of torn between those two but I thing I would go with the first one.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
Glsas walls, not using a toilet would be too bad.
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
Get it shaved by a stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
toilet
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
Naked skydiving sounds like it's really fun
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
at the stocks
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
Can't give up on getting tied up.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
Being forced fed.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
spread eagle sounds like fun.

Likes: Ruined orgasms, being controlled, overstimulation, JOI's, cockhero, post-orgasm torture.
Turn ons: Redheads, Latex, Bondage.
Limits: Anal, Extreme Pain, Pictures, Sissyfication, scat/pee, public.

BRAND NEW PM DARES
Shrewly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:53 AM   #34
masterfun

likes: dick torture, full public nudity, risky dares, pain, humiliation, anal

cock size 1.45" hard

punishments:
pm 'harsh' and I will drop a brick on my cock
pm 'denial' and I cant cum for the next 7 days
pm 'limit' and I will do 1 dare against my limits
pm 'bad boy' and I will post in any thread of your choosing
masterfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:41 AM   #35
deez_nuts

[QUOTE=Jaroface;2455015]I asked 12 of these before, here's 12 new ones.
I hope you like these. Please tell me also what you think about them.

Would you rather?

Both seem very uncomfortable, but this one the least.

I don't really like throat fucking, I even haven't tried it..

If I don't really see the dirt. I think I will do that. Will probably brush my teeth just after.

A good view is always appreciated

Seems the most realistic one to be completed.

I don't shave it now, so no problem for that!

Not going public seems the best option

I think the skydiving is quite painful!

Difficult one... But I think this is best

Never tied someone up, so seems much fun!

This way I can choose what the food is

Allergic to peanuts

*** Looking for a getdare trainer, PM me ***
(someone to help me explore more, all help is respected and obviously I will return the favour)

Limits: pee, scat, public, food, family, permanent damage, hard pain, crossdressing, cum eating (maybe possible as a punishment), etc..

I have some homemade toys from small to large, I have rope and ice cubes.
deez_nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:17 AM   #36
smallonem

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. (actually I would like to try both, but if I had to choose I choose this)

My Calendar: http://teamup.com/ksb3cfd3a54350227f/
smallonem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 06:08 AM   #37
Boopies

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
2. ... throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger
7. ... a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you
10. ... only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
Boopies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 07:23 AM   #38
NWKinkster

Would you rather?

NWKinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 10:45 PM   #39
roseycheeks2

Likes: private humiliation, degrading, bondage, wedgies, teasing, ice

Dislikes: toothpaste, writing lines, clothespins, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: public, family/friends, anal, face pictures, messy

Very happy pet of ita (the most awesome Sir)

I'm not allowed to do more than 10 edges a day or orgasm without my Sir's permission 🙂

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...03606.13326112
roseycheeks2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:32 AM   #40
ita
getDare Sweetheart

mummified
Hmm I think I'll go with throat
stranger's feet
Hot tub
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Definitely skydiving

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 02:25 AM   #41
artin

Would you rather?

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:16 AM   #42
JohnWilliam

My choices are:

Would you rather?

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.[/QUOTE]
JohnWilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #43
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

Never been either, but I think being mummified is better for you than being submerged for a day.

Not a hard one, done the first, but not the second.

I think the feet are better, but not really many good options here

The second one, mostly because I only have a preferred gender, but no "no-go's". Also, it sounds like something I'd enjoy.

The first one isn't even bad, and I hate shitting outside, so an easy one there.

I want my downstairs regions to look how I want, and that's as smooth as a baby's arse, so easy first for me.

I don't have a problem with nudity, and I don't think anyone would watch that stream twice, so I'll go with the shower.

The second one sounds like so much fun, should dare a couple friends to join me, get shitfaced and do that, a great story to tell later

First one is a day, and I love stocks and the idea of being in them in public. More of a fantasy tho, but the second one is for a week and is really bad. So I'll go with the stocks anyway.

I like being tied up. Tying others up can be fun, but being tied up is something I love, so a no-brainer on this one.

I don't like the idea of eating stuff from other people's mouths, much less from strangers. So I'll have to take the first one, even if I would probably hate it.

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.[/QUOTE]
I don't understand the fetish with peanut butter on this site, I've never even eaten it, and it's messy as fuck. Also, as stated above, I like being tied up, so this one is also pretty easy for me.
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Forester for this post:
Old 07-11-2017, 12:11 PM   #44
foutre cheri

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). At least I could hopfully sleep this wasy
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. Anal is a limit that I'd prefer not break
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. been there done that
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. First of all that sounds hot.. I don't care if it's a girl eating me out anyway! I just wouldn't want to go down on one
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). So what people are going to watch me use the bathroom?
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. I mean I wouldn't care either way since I don't normally shave but if I wanted to shave I wouldn't mind if a stranger did it
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. So people see me use the bathroom? Okay
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. less likely to be seen
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. I don't want dog food for a week thank you
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed

Snapchat: foutre_cheri

In denial until 3/6/18

PM Dares

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Rules

I am not looking for a master/Dom
I am not looking for a slave
I don't have any toys
foutre cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #45
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk