Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-11-2016, 12:54 AM   #16
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.=

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).

6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:25 AM   #17
huffer

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:00 AM   #18
davide.b

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:
Cock size: 5.5 in

Blackmail me - Facebook - Dick code - Kik: davide.gd
davide.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:49 PM   #19
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:07 PM   #20
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This looked like fun.

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). Definitely mummified and gagged for 24 hours.
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. If I had to choose, throat fucked.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. Stranger's feet.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. Naked in a hot tub. No contest for me.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). Public toilet with glass walls.
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. Umm... tough one. Neither one bothers me in particular. Could be a fun dynamic to have someone else shave it - and they'd probably do a better job than I do.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. Shower.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Naked Skydiving!
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. If you hadn't thrown in the dog food, I would have picked the cage. So market square it is.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. Only allowed to be tied up. That one was easy.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Force fed.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. Naked - spread eagle.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:51 PM   #21
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Would you rather?

Eww! But the former I guess

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:14 PM   #22
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Would you rather?

Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 04:40 AM   #23
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. You'd think I'd say feet but it really depends on who the stranger is. Some feet can be very dirty and nasty. I think I have better chances of having a cleaner toilet seat.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). Don't really see the issue. I'll use a bucket.
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. I don't take my chances with the stranger.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. I don't think I can get myself to jump out of a plane.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. I think I made this one a little too easy.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. I'm really more sub then dom, so.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Both choices are pretty appalling but it does depend upon the stranger.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. I really hate the stench but I guess I'll get used to it. I cannot sleep in a spread eagle. I tried.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 05:15 AM   #24
serialcammer

These are fun!

Bath of sperm. Sounds awesome.

Ass fucked.

The feet. As disgusting as that sounds (to me) I imagine it's still way more sanitary than a toilet seat.

Tub. I have no non-preferred sex anyhow.

Glass toilet.

I'll go with the stranger then.

Don't really care either way. I'll take the toilet for now.

Skydiving. Sounds awesome.

Market square.

Tie others up. No contest there.

Force-fed. I'll take the discomfort over something that unsanitary any day.

Goven this choice I'll go with the peanut butter. I can't sleep being tied to a bed, I need to be able to turn or I might as well die after two nights.

Likes: Cock/Anal/Pussy Play, Kik & Skype Slaves, Clothing Control, Pics/Vids/Cam, Stripping and JO Instructions, Picture Imitation, Nudity, Masturbation, Edging, Peeing, Seeing Defecation (No Scat), Teen Feminization, C2C, Web Cam
Dislikes: Humiliation, Chastity
Limits: Blood, Social Suicide, Full Scat, Permanent, Blackmail
serialcammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:13 PM   #25
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:19 PM   #26
LckMeUpPls

Would you rather?

Sperm Bath

Throat Fucked

Strangers Feet

Hot Tub

Public Toilet

Stranger

Toilet

Sky Diving

Stocks

Only Be Tied Up

Strangers Mouth

Spread Eagled

Likes: Chastity, Tease and Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Edging, Anal, Deepthroat/Gagging, Spit, Cumplay, Humiliation, Light Bondage, Light Pain, Feminization

Limits:Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Public,Illegal, Scat, Diapers, Blood, Permanent, Vid/Pics/Cam
LckMeUpPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 01:49 PM   #27
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 02:27 PM   #28
Gamer1337

Would you rather?

mummified, since the sperm bath also covers the face

asshole

depends on who the stranger is, but primarily the stranger's feet

be naked in a hot tub

also depends on where the toilet is, but primarily the glass walls for a week

shaved by a stranger

toilet

I'd choose the horseback riding, since I'm too scared of skydiving. I hope this "pubic" park doesn't lead to some hairy situations.

definitely the stocks

be tied up

This one also depends on the stranger. But I wouldn't want "anything" to be forced into my mouth, so I choose the stranger's mouth

sleep naked and tied

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.
Gamer1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 03:02 PM   #29
aeron

Please make me your
anal / sissy / toilet / cum / spit / humiliation slut
(delete as appropriate)

Loves: pee, spit, scat, bathroom control, anal, a2m, humiliation, panties/sissification
Likes: enemas, spanking, orgasm control/denial, cum play/eating, wedgies, cbt, ball busting
Dislikes: toothpaste, public, ruined orgasms
Limits: face pics, extreme public

Items: panties, huge dildo, vibrators, 2x butt plugs, sharpies, wrist/ankle ties
aeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 04:18 PM   #30
buttinup
getDare Devil

At least around here, public toilet seats are usually pretty clean.
Well, if they can't throw hammers...
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
22.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk