Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-12-2019, 10:15 AM   #16
Beccs

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?
fuck myself with a peeled banana

2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
grapes cause they are squishy

3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella?
rather be covered in whipped cream

4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
eat with no hands from the floor

5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
i would rather neither
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
baked beans

7 - Banana or cucumber?
cucumber

8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
get rid of toys

9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet?
eat off of floor

10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. mix it up with different meals

Has: clothes pins, 2 vibrators, house hold items (wooden spoon, spatula, etc) icy hot, hair brush, markers,
Suction cup dildo, tack bra, rope, dildo, nipple clamps with chain, candles, anal training kit and binder clips

Limits: anything illegal, permanent, involving family, poop, pics and vids, very public, messy

kik: beccs0720
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 05:50 PM   #17
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkboy01 View Post
[FONT="Arial"]
Just a mixture of food related would you rathers that I thought could be fun

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?Bannana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?Hard one, messy or pain, in rice?
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella?Honestly, I wouldn't care either way but, given the option whipped cream, I guess.
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?Floor. Wish I had the chance to do this more often.
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.Pee, spit is gross.
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.Uhh, meat?
7 - Banana or cucumber?Cucumber.
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?Pretending I have toys, food as lube.
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet?Can I have both? Seriously though,feet.
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.[/B]

Enjoy.
I can be a picky eater sadly, so the one meal rest of my life.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:45 PM   #18
KinkyCharlotte

2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?grapes would get messy
whichever my master would rather eat off me.
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?either fine, but prefer from floor.
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
spit, but either would be fine
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.beans, raw meat could make me sick
7 - Banana or cucumber?
banna
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?food as lube
if the feet are clean then feet.
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.i would run out and starve if every meal was different, so same meal

Enjoy.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Likes: bondage, restraints, helplessness, tickling, workouts, stretching, diapers, breathplay, baby or kid age play, forced orgasim, tights heals, latex, corsets.

Dislikes: (but will do if dared) humiliation. Eating gross stuff. Smelly stuff. Dirty stuff.

Limits: blood, permanent changes, licking poo or things that have been in my ass, pictures (do to meta location tags, I have an abusive x trying to find me)
KinkyCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:37 PM   #19
huffer

2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
7 - Banana or cucumber?
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:46 PM   #20
lovechastity

7 - Banana or cucumber?
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.
lovechastity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:25 PM   #21
s010

Peeled banana
Grapes
Whipped cream
Eat with no hands
Cup of spit
Minced meat
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Bbanana
Use food as lube
Eat off of somebody's feet
Never eat the same meal again

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Begging for PM dares

kik: s010_gd
s010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:41 AM   #22
lluck

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana
2 - your shoes filled with rice?
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream
4 - have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
5 - a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with minced meat.
7 - cucumber?
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life

Kik: trumpdare
Kik NO limit conversation participant
lluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:50 AM   #23
LinoySlave

5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. Both together sounds great
7 - Banana or cucumber?

Happy to be a Slut - Slave - Cumdump - Trash - Fuckdoll - Pet - Whore in this world
xx ** Ask me about my cookies ** xx
LOVES & LIMITS - My Calender - Rules - PM Dares
BDSM Test - PC Control - Sex Map
LinoySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 04:07 PM   #24
artin

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? Banana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? Rice
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? Nutella
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? No hands
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. Piss
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. Minced meat
7 - Banana or cucumber? Banana
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? Banana
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? Eating off of somebody’s feet
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. Eat the same meal again

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 11:33 PM   #25
JimmyKarlo

Melon is huge… I would go for a banana
Rice, it’s less messy
Creme, it’s softer
Like a good boy from the floor
Spit, I hope the taste is less pronounced
Minced meet, a nice fresh feeling
7 - Banana or cucumber? Cucumber!
Replace my few toys with nice food toys
I would love to eat off the feet of a nice lady
different once

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 02:51 AM   #26
emsubb

peeled banana
Rice
Whipped cream
Eat from the floor with no hands
Piss
Beans I guess
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Cucumber
Food as lube
No hands from floor
Yikes...um....never eat the same meal

Limits: pics, camming, blood, family, permanent, social suicide
Toys: Vibrator, Dildos, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, buttplugs, blindfold, collar, leash, ballgag, dildo gag, nipple clamps, rope
emsubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 03:51 AM   #27
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

This one is a bit of a thread necro, but actually it's quite a fun set of questions so let's do this.

Assuming the melon thing involves making a hole in it and trying to somehow get off from humping it, that i guess.
The peeled banana seems likely to be quite soft and squishy and may not work very well.

Grapes, cause squishy. The rice option sounds like it has a lot more potential to be hard and lumpy and painful.

Nutella. I will smell less like rotten milk afterwards.
Also, actually, the nutella is likely to be sticky and slimey and all sorts of interesting sensatations so may actually be kinda fun.

Down my underwear i guess?
Mostly because i'm not the most flexible or agile of people, so having to get down on my hands and knees every time i want to eat for a week isn't really an option.

Spit i guess?
Pee tastes really nasty.

Ohh, beans. Nice and slimy and lumpy and cold and gross and...yeah, might be showing my WAM side there

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Assuming from the context of this quiz this is about which one i want up by butt...banana i guess? It's slightly softer and smaller.

Given i'm not quite sure how i would subsitute things like girls panties or shoelaces or nipple clamps with food, i guess food as lube which might be an option?

Hum. That reminds me. I keep meaning to get someone to bugger themselves using mustard as lube...

Feet i guess? Partly that kneeling down isn't that fun for me as mentioned, but also that i can see having to lick my dinner off someone's feet actually being quite humiliating fun.

Never eat the same meal twice. i'm up for weird and interesting experimental meals anyway, so that's certainly better than never getting any variety again.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 09:52 AM   #28
davide.86

7 - Banana or cucumber?
davide.86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 06:22 AM   #29
Samantha_slut

1- I'd have to go peeled banana but if I could fit a melon I would
2 - I'd rather grapes and it be squishy then hard and pointy
3 - I've actually done nutella before it was so fucking hot we went through over a 100 jars
4 - probably no hands it can't be that hard can it?
5 - can I pick both but it would have to be piss
6 - minced meat it would be squishy
7 - cucumber
8 - change all my toys into food it would be so messy and hot I'd enjoy it
9 - Eating with no hands on the floor
10 - One meal for the rest of my life
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 01:06 PM   #30
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

7 - Banana or cucumber?

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk