Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-11-2018, 08:31 AM   #1
jacob.p

Male 33/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (pics and vids)

33/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (pics and vids)

hello this ad is for all Masters (and Mistresses) looking for a male slave, hope to cover all questions.

who i am:
i'm a male sub/slave into forced bi, humiliation, punishments and degradation looking for a male maser to obey on cam, both private (skype) or public (cam websites). i'll show face on private only with some conditions.

what i'm looking for:
male or female owner, possibly younger (18+ ofc), who enjoys punishing and humiliating a piggy male on cam on regular basis. i enjoy random sessions too but the main reason for this ad is to find a regular master to obey.
cam is not required apart from beginning verification (no face needed)

what i can do for master
:
here's a list of tasks and orders i've made and/or ready to do. it's not exhaustive but it's something

cbt and ballbusting:
punching, squeezeing, hitting, waxing, slapping, you can make me do almost anything to my balls and dick apart from needles and blood
corporal punishments: like belting, caning, paddling, face slapping, i would like my pain tolerance pushed
nipples punishments: pinching, clamping, sttretching, hitting, i have high tolerance on this
humiliation: writings on body, repeating humiliating sentences, make up, cock begging and anything bi related. also hidden public and group submission/slaves competitions
pissing: anything about pee and watersports, drinking, gurgling, keeping in mouth for long periods, full golden showers, sponges

what i'll not do:

anything involving scat: i'm not into that and it includes a2m, dildo or fingers licking
blood: so needles, cuts and very severe whippings are out of bounds.
anything dressing related: mainly because i don't own anything suitable and not willing to spend money on this
full public
anything unhealty

NOT INTO FINDOM: no money involved

if you're interested my
kik is lostjac
Skype hitmeonskype76

Write me even just to know more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, humiliation, kik, skype