Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-26-2018, 05:10 PM   #1
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Default Kik or other mistakes

Have you ever installed an app like Kik or snapchat and sent a nude or semi-nude to your whole contact list or someone else by mistake?

what happend when you did?

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:22 PM   #2
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

This was always one of those things in movies and TV shows I never got. I have never accidentally sent something to everyone in my contacts and I don't see how I would send it to everyone. I have sent something to someone I didn't mean to, but never nudes or anything like that. The whole contact list is weird to have happen in my mind (also why is it in TV shows all the kids have the numbers for everyone else at school? like nah there was plenty of people I didn't want to see let alone talk/text with).

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:58 PM   #3
dread_

Also, if you're smart like me, you have a dedicated account for such things so that mistakes like that don't get made

I have worried about it, though. Sometimes you're having a couple different conversations at once and...oops.
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 12:39 AM   #4
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Sent a nude to my sister-in-law accidentally. Selected the photo, added it to a text and was scrolling through my list of contacts to find the right person. Pressed too hard on the screen to scroll up and the next thing I know, 'Your message has been sent successfully'

Realised who it was I'd sent it to and got on the phone to her quick to ask her not to view the message. Too late !!

"I suppose that wasn't for me then?" she said when she answered the phone and I had to explain what I'd done. Subject often gets brought up to try to embarrass me !!

She's seen me in the shower before so getting to see me naked is becoming quite commonplace for her

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 05:30 AM   #5
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
Sent a nude to my sister-in-law accidentally. Selected the photo, added it to a text and was scrolling through my list of contacts to find the right person. Pressed too hard on the screen to scroll up and the next thing I know, 'Your message has been sent successfully'

Realised who it was I'd sent it to and got on the phone to her quick to ask her not to view the message. Too late !!

"I suppose that wasn't for me then?" she said when she answered the phone and I had to explain what I'd done. Subject often gets brought up to try to embarrass me !!

She's seen me in the shower before so getting to see me naked is becoming quite commonplace for her
Was that your partner's sibling or your sibling's partner? Did she believe you straight away? Is she attractive?
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, snapchat