Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-18-2018, 09:01 AM   #1
slavetord

Male 26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hey! I知 Callum, I知 25M from the UK. I知 bisexual.

I致e been into bdsm/Slave-dom stuff for about ten years now, and have experimented with being both slave and master. Ultimately though, I知 Naturally more a submissive and enjoy being the slave more.

Therefore I知 currently looking for a Dom.
I知 not looking for someone who wants total control, instead I知 looking for someone to have regular sessions with. Maybe a few times a week.

I live alone so have lots of privacy to do things and am very kinky with only a few limits.

Enjoy: Humiliation, degredation, pain, cbt, nipple play, anal, feet, role play, using rooms around the house, bondage, games, shaving, gagging/deepthroat/maybe some vomit, food play, messy, trying new things and more
Curious: Piss, cross dressing, semi-public, mouth soaping
Limits: Face (I wear a mask so not limited by what I can do), full public, illegal, scat and permanent

If it痴 not on the list anywhere - I知 happy to try it.

I also have lots of toys: dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, ladies clothes, marker pens, elastic bands, clamps, rope, handcuffs, candles, razor, cock rings, clothes pegs, sisters panties, food, ball gag, ball parachute, collar, babies dummy, toothbrush, toothpaste, dice, belt, wooden spoon and more. Plus any household item.

I like to be used on Skype rather than via kik, but happy to chat there first.

Also happy to go out and buy some things to help you use me - particular things like food etc.

If you think I知 suitable - please PM here or message me on KIK callum2010x

Advertisements
Kink Talk