Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-17-2018, 10:49 PM   #1
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Male

21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello everyone

A little about me: I am a 21 year old male from canada, looking to find a new master or owner. I am very obediant and willing to let you mold me into the slave you want me to be. I am also willing to send pictures of all tasks as proof, without face until trust is established.

Limits: My limits include, scat, blood, crossdressing, permanent damage, blackmail or exposure, public, anything illegal

Toys: Spanking devices, condoms, buttplug, 60+clothespins, plus lots of household items and also willing to buy some if needed

What I am looking for in a master or mistress: I am looking for someone to control most of my free time and mold me into their perfect slave, which is one of the reasons I havent really included my likes in here

How to contact me: You can contact me via Kik at devandoesanything, looking forward to hearing from you

Everyone who has messaged me has stopped responding in the middle of a session, thus im still looking

Last edited by lola.fox; 07-21-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk