Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-17-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
formul

Male 28/male/master seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

28/male/master seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

Hello. I'm Mario, 28, from Italy. I'm looking for a slave/submissive to play with. I'm just looking for something easy to begin with, through mail. If it works it can be rearranged later. I can speak decent english and I don't require anything more but I don't want to read chat slang and such. Anything else can be discussed.

WHAT I LIKE
I like giving orders, little tasks, sometimes rules and reading reports. Photos and videos appreciated but not necessary.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE
I don't like role playing, ageplay, pee, scat and such, blackmail, messy, permanent, blood, family, obvious public or anything involving unaware people, anything too extreme.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
I'm looking for a girl who wants to play and share her personal kinks so that we both get satisfied, I'm curious about submissive minds and I like exploring their pleasures pushing their desires where they haven't before.

ABOUT ME
I'm quite reserved and I want control, but I'm also very careful about what the other wishes for so that we can both enjoy the experience. I am not looking for something in particular, I'm just exploring so you can contact me even just for simple chat.

SEND ME
1. Age, timezone, availability, who you live with, engaged or not
2. Likes, dislikes, limits
3. What are you looking for (what you offer and what you want)?
4. Little description of your sex life
5. A brief story about your last sexual arousal

Advertisements
Kink Talk