Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-17-2018, 12:49 AM   #1
hornymaster333

Male 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

Introduction
My name is Gaurav. I am from India. I am 28 years old. I am self employed so someday i get more time free and others i get less time available in day time.

Every person is a different person. So, i can't say that i have experience in handling slaves. You can say am still learning.

I like to control my slave completely. If you don't like to be controlled, that means you are not a slave.

I like to give tasks to check your if you are obeying me or not or maybe for my fun.
Task will never be of public nature. But if you want one, I am willing to give.

[B]What I want[B]
I don't want a slave who is their always desiring sexual nature acts. I want a person with whom i can talk my daily routine talks. A slave is a person with whom you can share everything.

I want a honest, loyal, obedient slave.

Interested person can fill out below given form. Its an application for and can take up some time. This is the first step in testing how obedient or how bad you want to become a slave.

https://goo.gl/forms/nioCm4sTVBQql6973

Good Luck,
Master Gaurav

Advertisements
Kink Talk