Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-16-2018, 09:46 AM   #1
Rexpiger

Male 19/male/slave seeks 18-30/female/master in any place (serious replies)

19/male/slave seeks 18-30/female/master in any place (serious replies)

Slut Boy Looking For Mistress

Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read my advertisement.
Now before I get into the main part of the add just some quick info:
I have posted on here before looking for a mistress, and I was overjoyed when I found one. Unfortunately, after I had completed a number of tasks and sent various "photographs" she then stopped communicating with me. This has happened quite a number of times and without wishing to sound like I am winging, it's quite disheartening. So please bear in minded I am looking for someone who is committed to own me.

The Main Add

SO here we go,
I am a 19-year-old student from London England. I am fairly new to this and whilst I do have limits and so forth I am always open to trying new things so just ask me if I want to try something new if you have a particular kink you want to try.
I am not that in shape and if I'm honest I could lose a bit off weight, I am blond with blue eyes, and around 1:83 m tall.

What I Am Looking For

I am looking for a mistress between the ages of 18 to 35 ish (give or take)
I would prefer you to be in Europe as that is where i reside but i can be flexible.
Also, it would be great if you were active as often as possible (daily?)
And strict, no letting me off lightly!

I should also add that i have an instagram account that can be used to expose me if needed for punishment or other reason.

Semi-Public,humiliation,degradation,light pain,bondage,daily task/rules,positions,being controled,being exposed (open to new things)

Dislikes:Heavy pain,full public,CBT

Limits (might be open to break,will have to see):
Family,Friends,permanent,illegal

I have no problem sending photos vids or even going on cam at some point, but I would like to get to know you a bit first, pics I can do as soon as you message me.

If you are interested please either message me on kik (best for me) @Rexpiger
or PM me on here, all the best Mark.

Advertisements
Kink Talk