Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #16
moretech

“The evening before the party he also told me that if he ever notices that I told you, then he will make me do things too …. So again, I am sorry, but I will have to keep on making you do things”

“If you were not supposed to tell me, then why did you?” I asked.

“Well, after going through those things on Saturday, and then talking to you yesterday, I just couldn’t do it anymore, you seem like a really nice girl and you had to go through all of those things without knowing why I was that way to you, I just can’t do it anymore” she replied

“So do you know who has control over you like that?” I asked to see if I could get her free and in return myself free.

“I do, but no matter what I do, I can’t get proof and I can’t get rid of his proof on me” I sighed.

“What about me? Does he know what you know about me?” I asked to which she shook her head.

“I managed to manufacture an other reason as to why I could blackmail you, a reason that is not true” she said which was a relief to me but at the same time still sucks as she still had the information on me.

“So, according to him, what are you blackmailing me with then?” I asked.

“Drugs, I said I saw you dealing drugs” she replied.

“Then tell me, what powers do you have?” I asked to which Hailey clearly seemed surprised.

“How do you know I have powers?”

“That is a secret, but let’s just say I also have information on you, information that would be used to turn the blackmailing around or at the very minimum get it to stop” I lied, I did not have that information yet but I could in the near future.

Hailey sighed “I can control time and travel to other dimensions, some of them are dangerous, some are just so that I can still see and hear anything that is being said and done in this dimension but that anything from this one passes through me and any sound or anything I do does not translate back to this dimension.” she said, she surprised me even more, I did not expect her to tell me what powers she has.

Time control, that would make it very annoying to get any lasting proof on her, as she could just rewind time and change things that we did not get proof, but then how did this other person get proof on her to be able to blackmail her?

Is she just saying things for me to drop my guard so I could tell her what powers I have? Shit, I have to be really careful, luckily, I also recorded half of our conversation on my phone already, I just hope she doesn’t know that.

“The dimensional travel is just me that I can take through though, so whenever I go there or come back, I am always naked” she added but why did she tell me all this anyway?

“What about you?” she asked, here it was, she is trying to find out what powers I have.

“You already know” I said, hoping she wouldn’t dig deeper.

“So just levitation or flying?” she asked to which I nodded but did not say anything.

“Oh, I see, then why didn’t you tell me before?”

Maybe because I have more powers and know of people that have powers? I sarcastically thought to myself but knew I couldn’t tell her.

“Because then there is more proof” I said to which I then noticed that other people were starting to come into the classroom.

“I have one last question before we stop talking” I said

“If you are able to do what you said you can, then how come you can not get rid of the proof that this one person has?” to which Hailey sighed.

“Once you let him, he can talk directly into your mind to talk to you, at the same time, he can make people do things or stop people from doing things, due to that, I can not go back to any time that is earlier than when he already confronted me about it” she whispered in my ear and then left to go to her own desk.

That explains why all of the gym class people did not object to what the teacher said to do and why during that match Hailey suddenly stopped playing so good when she was only wearing panties. Is this person that is blackmailing her also a student in the school? If so, I have to be very careful and warn my siblings for this. As the class went on no messages arrived to which I am grateful. Would Hailey slow down with the tasks? Once the first class of the day was done Hailey walked up to me

“What are you wearing?” to which I told her what everything was I had on.

“Okay, go to your locker, strip naked, then open your locker and take out 4 sets of handcuffs, a vibrating anal plug, a vibrator and the nipple clamps. Once you have those, put the anal plug inside your ass, the nipple clamps on your nipples and the vibrator inside your pussy, all on max speed and then put on the string bikini panties and the strapless dress, all while being in front of your locker” she said to which I sighed and nodded before going to my locker.

I took off the dress followed by taking off the tank top and then the shorts leaving me in my bra and panties in the hallway. Next I took my bra off and then my panties, all while dropping them on the floor. Next I opened my locker, while being embarrassed from being naked for everyone to see once again and started to search through the bag from before. After a short time I found everything I need and put the toys in and on my body before putting on the string bikini panties. It took a moment for me to put them on while standing due to none of the strings being tied in any way and getting stimulated by the toys.

Once I put on the string bikini panties I grabbed the dress, which had a zipper all the way from the top to the bottom of the dress and put it on. To be able to close the zipper I did need the help of an other person in the hallway so I asked the closest person, which was a guy who wanted to help. Once I had the dress on and closed, I took the handcuffs that were put on the side and closed my locker. Once I turned around I saw that Hailey was recording it.

“Okay, let’s go to math class now” she said to which I followed her.

Once I arrived in the classroom I went to the desk I normally take and sat down next to Mika.

“Hey” I said

“We need to talk later, but not now” I added to which she nodded.

I assume she guessed it had to do with Hailey as she was looking at Hailey the whole time. Shortly later the teacher came into the room and said

“Today is a special class, we will have a game, the class will be split up into 4 groups of my choosing, each group will need to solve a few riddles. Each time one of the groups gets the solution to their riddle the 3 other groups will have a penalty and each time a group says they have a solution but are wrong, they also get a penalty. Only the leaders can say the final answer.” he said and followed with a few more instructions.

“Now, for the groups, Group one, Everyone that has their first name to start with A through D will be in this group, Group two is E through I, Group three will be everyone that has their first name start with J to P and the last group will be Q to Z”

Everyone went to their groups which resulted in each of the groups having 5 people in it.

“Now, As for the leaders of the group, Group One, Dave, you are the leader, Group Two, you will have Hailey as your leader, group three will have Mika as the leader and group four will have Rei” he added which made me think

“This is all a set up, the person is making us do things again, with me also having to have changed clothes, the penalty must be something sexual”

“Now then, let’s start the riddles, shall we?” he said followed by handing out a paper to every group.

I read the paper, which had one riddle on it, the riddle is

“All day long it’s in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?”

I started to think for a while and idea’s were bouncing between each of the group members but nobody seemed to be able to come up with something other than “a dick” but that didn’t make sense with the first part of it being all day long.

Suddenly Dave said “The answer to our riddle is Your Nose” to which the teacher nodded and said

“Correct, Group Two, Three and Four leaders get a penalty. The three of you come here”

I went over to the teacher followed by Hailey and then Mika. The teacher then used one of the handcuffs to handcuff one of my hands to a railing which resulted in my arm to be stretched out above my head. After he handcuffed me that way he did the same to Hailey and Mika. Once the 3 of us got handcuffed he gave a new paper to group one.

“Okay, groups two, three and four, you still have to solve your riddle while group one, solve the next riddle” he said to which everyone started to work on their riddle again, myself, Mika and Hailey couldn’t see the paper anymore so we had to go by what we remembered.

After everyone was thinking for a while Mika’s group came over to Mika who when said

“The answer to our riddle is A bowling ball” to which the teacher nodded and said

“Correct” while handing a new paper to Mika’s group.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:30 AM   #17
moretech

After he handed the paper off to them the teacher handcuffed my second hand above my head making me be in half an X shape now and then he did the same to Hailey. Next my group came to me and said

“We think the answer to our riddle is an elevator”.

I started to think for a moment and said “That could be it, okay, teacher, our riddle answer is an elevator” to which he nodded, handed a new paper to my group.

The group then let me see the riddle which said “I go in hard but come out soft, and I never mind if you want to blow me. What am I?” I started to think and so did my team.

As I was thinking I looked over to Mika who did not get her second hand tied above her head as her group already solved riddle one while Hailey also got her left leg tied up away partially making an X shape with just one leg missing.

Not too much later my group came up to me and smiled while saying “The answer is Bubblegum” to which I agreed and repeated the answer to the teacher.

The teacher gave the next riddle to my group.

“Dave, come here” he said while tying up Hailey’s second leg.

I read “What’s made out of rubber, handed out at some schools, and exists to prevent mistakes?” while Mika’s second hand got tied up above her head.

After he was done that he also tied up Dave with one hand above his head. I started to think again but it was difficult to think clearly with toys stimulating me. Suddenly Mika’s group came up and whispered some things in her ear.

“Our second riddle answer is a toothbrush” to which the teacher nodded and gave them a new paper. After he gave them that he tied up Dave’s second hand followed with going over to Hailey with a pair of scissors. He smiled at her and then started to cut her blazer off from around her arms.

“No, don’t” begged Hailey but the teacher didn’t listed and started to cut it and kept going until it was fully removed from her.

Hailey’s group finally came up to her and whispered in her ear what they believed the answer is to which Hailey then said

“Our riddle is a mask” to which the teacher nodded and gave a next paper to their group.

Right after doing so Dave’s group came up to him to which shortly after he said

“A thimble on a finger” to which once again the teacher nodded and went over to Hailey with his scissors again, but not before handing Dave’s group the next riddle.

This time, instead of cutting off a piece the teacher took off Hailey’s socks and shoes at the same time. Surprisingly, even before the teacher was done taking off her socks, the group came up to Dave again to which he then said

“The next riddle answer is four brothers and three sisters” to which the teacher nodded again, handed the next riddle to the group and then opened up Hailey’s blouse revealing her blue bra and stomach.

Once it was fully open, just like with the blazer, he started to cut it off Hailey from around her arms. Once that was done he moved over to Mika and tied her right leg in the same shape as what he did with Hailey, an X shape. Once that was done he did the same to me.

The next riddle Hailey’s group was able to solve followed by Dave’s group once again coming up. I didn’t really listen to what Dave said but the teacher handed them a new riddle and then tied my and Mika’s second leg up so we were in an X shape. Once that was done the teacher went over to Hailey and cut her skirt off revealing her pink panties.

Shortly after my own group came up to me and told me

“A condom is the answer, we are sure of it” to which I had my doubts but sighed.

“Our riddle answer is a condom” I said to which the teacher shook his head and came over to me.

The teacher then started to unzip the dress but stopped halfway down my back. This caused the dress to fold down revealing my breasts with nipple clamps on my nipples but not my panties. Due to this my group sighed and then went back to solving the riddle. Not too much later my group came up again and said

“An eraser” to which I agreed and said it.

“Correct” said the teacher as he handed a paper to my group followed by coming over to me.

“You have two options for this, as you are not wearing a bra, you can either get the dress zipped up again or you can make the others get the penalty” I smiled at Mika and said

“Zip up my dress please” to which the teacher reached around, lifted the dress but not before rubbing against my boobs and then zipping it up.

Next Hailey answered her riddle without her group coming up to which the teacher nodded and handed a new riddle to her group.

Once that was done he went over to Mika and took her sandals off. Next Dave’s group came up and made Dave say a correct answer again.

“Damnit” I thought to which they once again received a new riddle followed by the teacher going over to Hailey with the scissors. Hailey sighed as he cut off her bra revealing her breasts to the class. Once he did that he went over to Mika with the scissors and looked at her.

“It seems you do not have a bra on under your T-shirt, is that correct?” he asked to which Mika nodded.

The teacher then went to Mika’s hot shorts and started to cut them off revealing her purple thong to the class. He then came up to me and unzipped the dress completely leaving me in just my panties, the same as Hailey. Surprisingly, the teacher then grabbed some cloth and wrapped it around my chest making it similar to wearing a bra.

Shortly later my group came up to me and said

“We are sure that the answer to the riddle is a penis” to which I sighed and asked

“How sure are you?”

“Very” they all replied to which I sighed again, it could be right as I did not see the riddle to which I then said

“Is our answer a penis?” causing the teacher to shake his head again and coming up to me.

Once he was next to me he took the cloth away from my body revealing my boobs to everyone again, now me and Hailey are both in nothing but panties with myself also having nipple clamps on my nipples, a vibrator inside my pussy and an anal plug in my ass, all of it clearly visible and vibrating.

“Just great” I thought to myself being disappointed in my own group.

“What is the riddle?” I asked my group to which they then came up to me.

“Arnold Schwarzenegger’s is really long. Michael J. Fox’s is short. Daffy Duck’s isn’t human. Madonna doesn’t have one. What am I?” they said.

I started to think for a moment until Mika suddenly said

“The answer to our riddle is a coconut” to which the teacher nodded.

I then realized as to what the riddle for my group is.

“My riddle is a last name” I quickly said to which the teacher nodded and went over to Hailey with the scissors once again.

“Too bad Hailey, you will be naked now” he said as he cut the panties off of Hailey leaving her naked in spread eagle in front of the whole class.

Next he went over to Mika and cut her shirt off leaving her in just her panties for a short time until he wrapped the cloth around her chest now. As I once again was not shown what my groups riddle was I called them to me.

“What’s beautiful and natural, but gets prickly if it isn’t trimmed regularly?” they said.

What could this be? A beard? No, a beard would not be prickly if it is not trimmed regularly, as long beards are soft, the same with any hair really. Ah, I know, it is the lawn. As I was about to speak up Hailey spoke up first.

“My riddle answer is the chimp” to which the teacher shook his head.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:30 AM   #18
moretech

“As Hailey is already naked and answered incorrectly we will now do a vote, the tied up people and Hailey’s team do not get a vote, the vote is for what will happen next, option one Hailey has to be naked whenever she is in this classroom for the remainder of the school year, option two, Hailey has to be naked anywhere in school for a whole week, option three, Hailey has to fuck each person in the class once or option four, a second person from Hailey’s team will start to get tied and then stripped, so everyone, take a moment while you decide this and then put your vote in this box” he said.

The teacher then tapped on the box that is on his desk and waited. As people put in their vote I decided to say my answer.

“the answer to my riddle is a lawn, or grass” to which the teacher nodded.

“Okay, so with that everyone will get a second vote too after we have counted this one, plus on top of that, Mika will lose the cloth around her breasts” he said followed by taking the cloth off her and then going to the box as the last person put their vote in.

The teacher did a quick count of the votes and then said “Hailey will need to fuck everyone in the classroom once is the winner with just one vote more for this than the second option, now, as that is already active, the next vote, option 3 is changed to Hailey has to allow anyone to fuck her when she is naked” to which everyone put in their vote again.

Once everyone voted the teacher counted and read out

“A second person from her team will be tied up and stripped, so we need a volunteer for this”

After the group discussed for a while and still had no answer the teacher frowned and decided to put in a vote again.

“Okay, let’s make it easier, all those who want it to be a guy that is tied up raise your hand” he said to which all the girls raised their hands but no guys.

“And all those who want it to be a girl?” he added to which all the guys raised their hand

“Girl it is as we have two guys more in the class than girls”

“Okay then, now, in Hailey’s group, other than Hailey, there are 2 girls, so they will flip a coin to see who will be tied up”

The two girls flipped a coin to which Heather lost. Heather is a brunette girl with shoulder length hair. She never wears skirts and is always wearing long sleeved shirts that show no cleavage. Once this was decided the teacher tied her one hand up above her head.

“Okay then, what group is next to answer correctly or answer wrong” the teacher asked to which we all started to think about the riddles again.

After a short time Mika answered but I did not hear as I was trying to get my own group to show me the riddle they got. I did notice that Heather’s second hand got tied above her head.

Eventually I got my group to show me my riddle which said “No sooner spoken than broken, what is it?” I tried to think of what it could be but then Dave’s group went up to him to which Dave then said

“Are you asleep yet? Is the answer to our riddle” to which the teacher nodded and tied up Heather’s first leg

“Once Heather has her second leg tied up the winning group will choose if Heather or Hailey will get a punishment if they do lose a round” he said before going over to Mika and cutting her panties off leaving her naked in front of the whole class.

Once that was done he came over to me and untied the strings of my bikini bottoms leaving me naked too. Great, even more people could see me completely naked, I really hate this blackmail crap and then this shit.

Shortly after Mika gave an answer that she clearly was not sure of and resulting in being wrong causing the teacher to say

“Vote time for Mika” to which everyone voted.

After everyone voted the teacher counted and then said

“Guess both Mika and Hailey have to fuck everyone of the class once” to which Mika sighed and then looked at me.

I then saw that Dave’s group went up to Dave again, shit, did they have an other answer? This sucks.

“The answer is a secret” to which the teacher nodded and then tied up Heather’s second leg and said

“Okay, so for Mika and Rei we will need to do a vote” to which everyone put in two votes. After the teacher counted he said

“The results for Mika is that Mika will be naked whenever she is in the school building for a whole week” which clearly made Mika sad but then the teacher said

“And the result for Rei is to be naked whenever she is in the class for the whole school year”

Shit, this sucks, I really need to get this to stop, having to do all these tasks is bad, now this also, I have to find a way to stop all this.

After a while Hailey’s group finally managed to get an other riddle solved, but as they are a few points behind nothing happened to the myself, Mika or Dave.

Shortly after my own group came up to me with an answer but I did not agree to it so I refused to say it making them think for a while longer, after that the next person to answer was Dave once again.

After he answered and got the confirmation that they were right once again the vote happened while Dave’s group was the only one to vote so they said

“Hailey will be naked whenever she is in the classroom” followed by the teacher counting the votes for myself and Mika.

“Okay, Rei, you will also fuck everyone in the classroom once while Mika, you will allow anyone to fuck you whenever you are naked” to which both me, Hailey and Mika were annoyed but we couldn’t do anything.

The teacher then said “As the class is almost over, the next correct answer is the winner and with that, the winning group can add two things to what the losers have to do instead of the vote, whatever is added now is added not just to the leaders but to all the losing group members, but if the leaders already have it, then their rule is changed and I will say what it is changed to”

Now we have to find out what the result is, everyone seemed to be really focussed on finding the riddle answers now, but Dave’s group went up to him at the same time as that my group did. My group started to explain what they had for a result but then Dave suddenly said

“A waterfall” to which the teacher nodded

“Group one wins, so, group one, what does Hailey and Hailey’s group have to do?” After a very short discussion Dave said

“Hailey has to allow anyone to fuck her when she is naked and has to be naked in the school for a whole week” to which the teacher nodded and said

“Okay, so Hailey, that is what you will do, Hailey’s group, yours is changed a little, you will still be naked anywhere in school for a week but instead of allowing anyone to fuck you when you are naked you will just fuck each classmate once, unless said classmate does not want to at all, now, Mika and her group, what do they do?”

Dave’s group discussed for a little again followed by them saying

“We vote for Mika to fuck whenever she is naked getting a rank up and the being naked in school for a whole week to get a rank up”. The teacher nodded and said

“Mika, you will be naked anywhere in school for a whole month and even after you can wear clothes again you will still allow anyone to fuck you for the remainder of the school year. While Mika’s group, you will just be naked for a week when in the classroom and fuck any classmate unless if they do not want to, now, last group, what do they have to do?”

“both votes go to being naked when in the class getting a rank up” said Dave to which the teacher said

“Okay, so everyone from the group will be naked in the classroom for a month and Rei will be naked anywhere in school for a whole year for the first upgrade and for the second upgrade she will get tied up whenever she is in class giving free access to her body for anyone in the class, including visitors.”

Each of the tied up people then got untied, except for me, and all the losing groups were forced to strip naked. A short time later the bell went for the class to end and everyone quickly left with their clothes in their hands.

Mika stayed behind to untie me and once I was untied she also left together with me, both of us being completely naked and carrying our clothes to our locker while being embarrassed and humiliated. During this it was also hard to walk for me due to the toys running inside me. Right after I opened up my locker Hailey, who is wearing her gym clothes, came up to me.

“You and Mika will follow the rules that were set up in that class, everyone else however, does not have to as the teacher can not force us to do that and it looks like the person that set that up first is not enforcing it either so really only you and Mika have to follow the rules that were set up, on a side note, you can take those toys out and off now” she said with an evil grin on her face, but at the same time I saw that she was faking that grin, clearly she was being forced to blackmail me into doing this right now.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #19
moretech

During my next class, Science, Hailey send me a text message that said

“Option 1: don’t use any form of birth control ever, Option 2: Other than yourself, who do you know all has powers and what powers? Option 3: Never cover up, Option 4: Get the camera feed of the cameras in your room and your bathroom available to the public and post the link on flyers around school. Option 5: In all art and sex ed classes, offer yourself as the modem and practice doll.”

I sighed as I read that and as I had only used birth control once, which was for during the party, I decided to go for option one as it was probably too late for that birth control to take effect anyway. I send a message back to Hailey who then replied back to me

“Ok, you will get a next task in the next class” The remainder of the science class went by normally, with exception of me being naked. In the computer studies class, at the start of it, Hailey came up to me.

“As your task you will set up a webcam to record yourself and broadcast it online under this username” she said as she handed me a paper

“And this recording will happen the whole period” I nodded reluctantly and went to the website written down, logged in using the credentials she gave me and then started a live webcam stream on the site that was also listed on the paper.

After computer studies was done I went to go eat lunch in the gym’s storage room to avoid people and so I could cry without being seen. During the lunch break nobody came up to me which I liked and then when the bell went I went to my Human Language class.

In the middle of the class I received a message from Hailey.

“Option 1: Never hide or cover up, Option 2: In all art and sex ed classes, offer yourself as the model and practice doll. Option 3: Convince Mika, Ayla, Lyre and Nao to be naked whenever they are at your place, at the same time, get Mika to stay the night at least once a week, if you choose this and fail to convince them within two days, then you will be reported.”

I sighed and send a quick message with the information to Mika, Ayla, Lyre and Nao to see as to what they think I should do.

Right before Gym class started I checked my phone again and saw that Nao responding with

“I think 3 might be best as that is just us who already know, I am fine with 3, let me know if you choose that”

Lyre said “not giving details as to why but I say 3”.

Ayla said “never hiding or covering up can be a pain so that might not be as good, option two could also be annoying but at least you could still cover up and potentially skip out of some of your classes, plus I am sure they will not accept it all the time, option 3, I don’t really want to do that, but if you do choose that, let me know, I will still do it, so in other words, option 2 is what I would go for”

This kind of surprised me as personally I think option two is the worst.

Next I checked Mika’s message which said “3 is with just us, I am fine with that, choose 3”.

Before they said anything I was thinking 1 would be the best, but as they said, 3 is only with people that already know and they are all fine with it, so I could choose that.

After debating while the other classmates were changing to their gym clothes I decided to send a message to Hailey

“I pick 3, and they have already been convinced” followed by sending my choice to my siblings and Mika. After doing so the other classmates started to walk into the Gym, together with the teacher. Right before I was going to put my phone down on the side I received an other message

“Okay, 3 it is, as for the options you have during this class, option 1: Have an anal plug inside you all day tomorrow. Option 2: Take over the slave time the guys have on the girls, meaning, each guy has 12 days of owning you, Option 3: Never hide or cover up. Option 4: Offer yourself up as a model and practice doll in all art and sex ed classes”

I sighed again and then chose to pick option 3, I started to type the message and then send it quickly as the teacher was explaining what would be done during the class today.

“Well then Students, we will have a wrestle match today, however, there are some changes to the rules, first of all, as Rei is naked she will not be able to participate in this match, so Rei, as your gym class, you will run laps around the gym, if you fail to complete a lap around the gym before the people that are wrestling are done with their match you will need to let one person from class, chosen by me, do something to you that they choose. If you do complete a lap, then you need to wait until the next person starts their match before you can start to run your next lap. Now, for everyone else, as you know, it is a wrestle competition, we will do boys versus girls for the first round and then afterwards it will change up with each round, however, it is different than normal, first, the match ends when one person has a piece of clothing removed from them, the person that loses the piece is the loser, anything that gets ripped will not be replaced so you will never wear that type of clothing again in gym class, so if your underwear gets ripped off, then you will never wear underwear again in any of the gym classes or any of the sports events that we will be going to. Taking off a piece of clothing from the other person without the piece being ripped off results in you losing rather than the person that lost the piece and will result in you losing two pieces of clothing and the other person to wear that piece again, lastly, I will also be joining in the wrestle competition, so once again, I can also become naked.” said the teacher to which, as I expected, nobody refused these rules.

The person that can make us do things or stop us from doing things must be with this class, but who could it be?

When the first match started, which is Jack vs. Samantha, I started to run my lap. As I was running I kept an eye on the wrestle match, Jack clearly didn’t waste time and grabbed towards Samantha’s clothes and clearly went for her boobs and ass with his hands. Once I completed my lap I saw that Samantha seemed to have the upper hand and I decided to help her a little by using my power to change the clothes that Jack was wearing, making an easy path on where it can be ripped.

With this Jack lost his shirt and was now only wearing an undershirt for top piece while Samantha was happy that she won. The next round was Bruce vs. Heather, once they got into position I started to run and didn’t pay much attention, as I completed my lap I saw that Bruce won because Heather took a piece of from him without ripping it this resulted in Heather losing her socks and shoes.

Next Gayle was wrestling against Hailey and managed to rip off Hailey’s shirt revealing her bra even before I managed to complete my lap.

“Okay, Rei, you will do a task that Malachi can give you” said the teacher to which I nodded once I completed my round. I then went over to Malachi and asked if she had a task for me to which she shook her head and replied

“Not yet, but I will later” After Malachi told me that the teacher got Vance and Brenda on the wrestle mat and once they started I also started to run my lap. I once again failed to complete the lap before their wrestle match was done as Brenda accidentally caused Vance’s shoes to come off without them being ripped causing her to also lose her socks and shoes and me to have to do a task made by Blake. When I went over to Blake the teacher stopped me

“The tasks will be after the wrestle matches are over, so more than likely after gym class” she said to which I sighed but nodded.

The next wrestle match was between Rodney and Malachi, to which I managed to complete my lap before Malachi managed to win by Rodney taking off Malachi’s shoes without ripping them, this caused Rodney to also lose his socks and shoes.

“Next wrestle match is Cliff vs. Mariel” said the teacher to which they got ready and once they were ready I started to run. Unfortunately for me, Mariel ended up taking Cliff’s shoes off without ripping them before I completed the lap causing me to have an other person to give me a task and Mariel to lose her socks and shoes.

“Rei, you will also do a task made by Jacob” said the teacher while Sean and Nuku got ready for their wrestle match. In this match I managed to complete the lap before Sean won by ripping off Nuku’s shorts revealing her panties to the whole class. The next round is Ayaka vs. Justin and Ayaka ended up taking off Justin’s shoes without ripping them.

Is this person causing the girls to take off pieces without ripping them or something? Either way, she did that before I completed the lap which resulted in her losing her socks and shoes and myself to also get a task from Ninette later on.

Next it is Arnold vs. Eru where I completed the lap before Arnold ripped off Eru’s shirt revealing her bra. Luckily, in the next round, I once again managed to complete my lap before Ninette took off Blake’s shoes without ripping them off causing Ninette to also lose her socks and shoes.

Then for the last two of the first round it is Jacob vs. the teacher to which I completed the lap seconds before Jacob ripped off the teacher’s shorts revealing her panties.

“Okay everyone, for the second round it will be two versus two, which ever team manages to take off a piece of both players of the other team wins, but on that note, multiple pieces can be taken off from one person if the second person of this team did not lose a piece yet” said the teacher to which everyone nodded.

“Okay then, Mariel and Nuku, you two will be wrestling against Cliff and Jacob” she said to which all 4 started to get ready.

Once again I also was starting to get ready, luckily I used to exercise a lot before I received my powers as otherwise I would have it difficult to keep on running laps.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:32 AM   #20
moretech

Right as the match began I started to run and completed my lap, in the time that I completed my lap I saw that Nuku lost her socks while still wearing her shoes as Jacob managed to rip them off. As I was then watching I helped Mariel by weakening Jacob’s shirt as she grabbed on to his shirt while falling and managed to rip it off him that way.

Right after doing that I then also helped her again by weakening Cliff’s shorts which she also ripped off of him making Nuku and Mariel the winner of this round.

“Nicely done girls, now, Brenda and myself vs. Vance and Blake” said the teacher to which I got ready to run an other naked lap.

As I started to run I heard a ripping noise right after and quickly looked over to see that Brenda ripped off Vance’s shirt. I still kept on running and when I was done running I saw that I lost as Brenda took of Vance’s shoes without ripping them and the teacher took off Blake’s shirt but failed to rip it resulting in Brenda also losing her shirt and shorts leaving her in just panties and bra and the teacher to lose her socks and shoes.

“Rei, you will also do a task made by Gayle and an other one by Hailey” said the teacher to which I sighed and nodded.

“Next is Hailey and Ninette vs. Gayle and Arnold” said the teacher to which I got ready again.

Before I started running, as the groups were getting ready, Hailey came up to me.

“run slower than normal” she said before going over to her spot.

Once they started to wrestle I started to run, but a little slower than before. As I was running I heard a ripping noise so I looked over and saw that Hailey ripped off Arnold’s socks from under his shoes. Shortly after I completed the lap followed by Ninette taking off Arnold’s shoes but not ripping them. I then helped Arnold and Gayle by weakening Hailey’s bra causing Gayle to rip it off and leaving Hailey topless while Arnold ripped off Ninette’s shirt.

“The boys win, now, Ninette, as you took off Arnold’s shoes, you have to take off two more pieces” said the teacher to which Ninette nodded and then took off her shorts and panties at the same time leaving her in nothing but a bra.

“Okay, Heather and Eru vs. Bruce and Justin” said the teacher to which they got ready and so did I.

The match gave me plenty of time to complete the lap before finally Heather managed to rip off Bruce’s shoes followed by Justin ripping off Eru’s shorts and lastly Heather ripping off Justin’s shoes too.

The next round is Rodney and Jack vs. Ayaka and Malachi to wrestle. This match was a rather active one as it started out with Rodney ripping off Ayaka’s shirt and bra pretty much as the same time followed by Malachi taking off Rodney’s shorts but not ripping them. After a short time, but still before I completed my lap Malachi ripped off Rodney’s shirt followed by Ayaka taking off Rodney’s boxers but again, not ripping them.

I then completed the lap as Malachi took off Rodney’s undershirt, leaving him naked but once again, she did not rip it off so Rodney can put that back on after the match. Next Jack ripped of Ayaka’s shorts followed by Rodney ripping off Ayaka’s panties leaving her completely naked. Then lastly, causing the end of the match, Jack ripped off Malachi’s shirt revealing her bra.

“Well, that was an exciting match” said the teacher as Rodney put his boxers, undershirt and shorts back on.

“Well then, for those clothes that were taken off but not ripped, first, Ayaka is already naked, so Malachi, you will need to take the punishment for that, so please remove two pieces for the shorts that you failed to rip off” to which Malachi sighed and took off her socks and shoes.

“Now take off two pieces for the undershirt that you failed to rip” to which Malachi took off her bra and shorts.

“And lastly, take off your panties for the boxers that Ayaka failed to rip off” to which she did once again leaving her completely naked too.

“Now, for the last match of this round, Sean vs. Samantha, as we do not have enough people for more than that, you will need to take off two pieces of the other person to win”

Both of them got ready to which I then also got ready to run a lap. As they started to wrestle I started to run but they were quick and both Sean and Samantha ripped off a piece of each other in no time at all.

Sean lost his shirt while Samantha lost her shorts. As I was getting to halfway in the lap Samantha also took of Sean’s shoes but she did not rip it.

“Okay, Sean wins, Rei, you will also do a task made by Arnold while Samantha, you will need to take off two more pieces” to which Samantha nodded and then took off her shirt and bra to everyone’s surprise leaving her with socks, shoes and panties for clothing.

“Now then, the next round, as we are getting somewhat closer to the end of the class, will be that the loser is the one that is naked first, if a piece of clothing is taken off without it being ripped, then the match will pause, this person will put on that piece again and then rip off two pieces from the other person while the other person can not struggle, once both are ripped that way, then the match continues” said the teacher

“At the same time, Rei, you do not need to run laps anymore during this, instead, you will do whatever the winner of the last round says until the next winner had been made, then you do what he or she tells you to do” to which I sighed and nodded.

“Now then, as we have lost two girls already, we will need to get one or more of the girls that win, if there are any, to do more matches than one, on that note, match one will be Vance vs. Samantha” As the match started Samantha managed to rip off Vance’s undershirt leaving him topless followed by Vance taking off Samantha’s shoes but he did not rip them off causing the match to pause and Samantha to rip off Vance’s socks and shoes followed by her putting her own shoes back on. The match then started up again to which the same thing happened that Vance took off Samantha’s shoes without ripping them causing him to lose as Samantha ripped off his shorts and boxers.

“Nicely done Samantha, or should I say, poorly done Vance” said the teacher followed by

“Next up, Rodney vs. Samantha”. Next Samantha came up to me.

“Rei, as your task until the next winner is decided, you will need to rip up any and all clothes that were lost in the matches so far so they can not be worn at all anymore” I nodded and started to rip the clothes that were lost without being ripped up while Samantha went to wrestle with Rodney.

Once again, Samantha managed to rip off the undershirt followed by Rodney ripping off Samantha’s panties, after those got ripped off Rodney also managed to rip off Samantha’s shoes quickly followed by her socks leaving her completely naked and losing the match.

“Next up, Arnold vs. Hailey” said the teacher while Rodney came up to me

“keep ripping up the clothes of the girls, but skip the guys and at the same time, do it while on all fours giving clear access to your pussy for me”

I sighed and went on all fours while still slowly ripping the clothes of the girls. Right after he pushed his dick inside me and started to move back and forth while Hailey and Arnold got ready. It started out by Arnold accidentally kicking of Hailey’s shoes but not ripping them which resulted in Hailey taking off his shoes and shirt and putting her own shoes back on.

Shortly after, while Rodney was still fucking my pussy, Hailey took off Arnold’s undershirt without ripping it causing him to put it back on and then ripping off Hailey’s socks and shoes. Next Hailey managed to rip off Arnold’s shorts followed by Arnold ripping off Hailey’s shorts as well. Right around the time that Rodney cummed inside my pussy Hailey managed to rip off Arnold’s boxers leaving him in just an undershirt while Hailey is in just panties to which she then once again, took off his undershirt but failed to rip it again, mostly because I got his shirt to be much tougher to rip as I want Hailey to lose. Due to this, Arnold ripped off Hailey’s panties leaving her naked too.

As I just finished ripping up all the clothes that the girls lost that were not ripped before Arnold came up to me

“Rei, you can just sit on my lap while I fondle your breasts” to which I nodded, I didn’t like any of this, but it was better than being fucked, and either way, I had to do this or my life would be over.

“Next match is Nuku vs. Jacob” said the teacher which allowed them to get ready.

Nuku started out by ripping off Jacob’s socks followed by ripping off his shoes. Next Jacob took off the shirt from Nuku, but he did not rip it causing him to lose both his shorts and undershirt. After this was done and Nuku put her shirt back on, she managed to rip off his boxers making her the winner of the round.

“Nicely done Nuku, you didn’t even lose a piece of clothing, well, other than the one that did not get ripped, next up, Nuku vs. Jack”

Nuku nodded as she was still on the field. As Jack was getting ready she looked at me.

“Rei, take a break, no need to allow anyone to do anything to you” which made me happy as I got off Arnold’s lap and sat down on the ground instead.

In this match, Nuku was not as lucky as the previous one as it started out with Jack ripping off Nuku’s shoes followed by ripping off her shirt. I wanted to help Nuku, but it would possibly become obvious that I was using powers to help people and I did not want it to be known by more people that I have powers or that I have that power in particular.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:32 AM   #21
moretech

Next Jack ripped off Nuku’s panties leaving her in just a bra. Next Nuku managed to take off Jack’s shoes but unfortunately for her she did not rip them causing her to lose her bra too and losing the round.

“Teacher, can I save my task for Rei for after the class?” asked Jack to which I panicked for a second.

“Good idea, let’s have it as a vote, all those in favour of being able to give Rei a task after the class instead of in between the matches raise your hands” replied the teacher to which I saw that more than half of the class raised their hands.

“Okay, you are able to give a task after the class instead, however, the task can not take longer than 15 minutes” This sucks, now even more people will be able to make me do things, even if it is only for a short time.

“Okay, next match, Myself vs. Cliff” said the teacher to which both of them got ready.

Moments after the match started Cliff managed to take the teacher’s panties off but he did not rip it causing her to put it back on and then ripping off his shoes and socks. Next the teacher managed to rip off Cliff’s shirt followed by Cliff once again taking off the teacher’s panties but failing to rip them causing him to lose the match as the teacher ripped off his last two pieces.

“Okay, for the next match, Heather vs. Justin” The match started and the teacher came up to me

“I will also give you a task after class” she said while Heather took off Justin’s shirt but she failed to rip it. Justin then ripped off Heather’s bra from under her shirt and her shorts. Next Justin took off Heather’s shirt without ripping it allowing her to put it on again and then ripping off Justin’s shirt and shorts.

Next Justin ripped off Heather’s shirt leaving her in just panties followed by taking off her panties but not ripping them resulting in Heather to put them back on and taking off Justin’s undershirt and boxers leaving him in just socks. Next Heather managed to rip off Justin’s socks at the same time that he ripped off her panties leaving both of them completely naked.

“That’s a draw, so with that, you both get to give a task to Rei” said the teacher to which Justin smiled

“I will keep it for after class” he said.

“Rei, rip up all the guy’s clothes too, as it wouldn’t be fair if only the girls have theirs ripped up.” said Heather.

I went back to the clothes and started to rip the clothes that the guys had lost now too.

“Next match, Mariel vs. Blake” The match started out with Mariel taking off Blake’s shoes without ripping them resulting in Blake taking off Mariel’s shorts and shirt.

Next she did the same thing again resulting in Blake winning after he took off Mariel’s panties and bra. It didn‘t take long for Blake to come up to me and tell me to ride his dick, which I started to do.

“Next, Brenda vs. Bruce” said the teacher to which Bruce started by ripping off Brenda’s panties followed by her taking off Bruce’s shirt but she failed to rip it causing her to lose her bra too and losing the match.

“Second last match, Eru vs. Gayle” said the teacher while I stopped bouncing up and down on Blake’s dick, both Eru and Gayle then started their wrestling which resulted in Eru taking off Gayle’s shoes without ripping them causing her to lose her own socks and shoes followed by having her bra taken off without it being ripped which allowed Eru to take off Gayle’s socks and shoes. After those were taken off Eru took off Gayle’s shirt, once again without ripping it which resulted in Eru to also be naked and losing the round.

“Last round, Ninette vs. Sean” was what was said next while both Bruce and Gayle had decided to give me a task after class.

The match started out with Sean taking off Ninette’s bra, making her naked but not ripping it so allowing her to put it on again and then ripping off his socks and shoes. Next Ninette ripped of Sean’s shorts followed by Sean ripping off Ninette’s bra making her lose the match.

“I too choose to give a task after class” said Sean to which I sighed.

There we were, us 11 girls would be completely naked in all gym classes and gym events from now on while the teacher will have her panties showing while also not having socks or shoes. At the same time, 4 out of the 11 guys will also be naked in the gym class while Jack is still able to wear everything except his shirt, Rodney is still able to wear his boxers and shorts, Arnold can only wear his undershirt, Blake still has everything, Bruce only lost his shoes, Gayle lost his socks and shoes and Sean is only able to wear underwear, undershirt and shorts. On top of that, in the near future we have a national sports competition that will also be broadcast on TV. This really sucks.

Shortly before the bell went off the teacher said one more thing

“For those of you who are naked, for the gym events that happen, you have a choice, option one, be naked at all times while at school and be allowed to wear underwear while at events, this is just boxers for guys and bra and panties for girls, or be naked in all gym classes and gym events but be allowed to wear clothes in the school hallways and other classes, naturally, Rei is excluded from these options, she will be naked in gym and all gym events no matter what, while as it currently looks, she will also be naked anywhere else in school, so, what do each of you choose?” Asked the teacher.

“I have some other options too” said Vance

“As us guys already own each of you girls, with exception of just one of the girls each, how about the girls can choose to add a day to being a slave to all the guys if they want to be dressed at the events and the boys can choose to remove the slave time they have on the girls to be able to wear clothes at the events and in the gym classes?”

“That is a good idea too, let’s add that as an option but make a change, girls, if you choose to add being a slave, then you have two options, first one is to be a slave to all the guys and other girls for one extra day for each piece of clothing you can wear during the events but not gym while the other is to be a slave for the whole school year to one classmate or myself for each piece that you add on, the person is randomly chosen, as for the clothing, panties first, then bra, then either shorts or shirt, so now, everyone, choose what you want, first off, let’s start with you Vance, what option do you choose?”

“I choose to give up my slaves, so nobody is a slave to me anymore”

“I choose to be naked in the gym and school but having clothes at the events” said Jacob followed by Cliff saying “I give up the slave time”

Next Arnold said “I also give up my slaves”

“Last of the guys, Justin, what do you choose?” Asked the teacher.

“I will stay how it is, so naked in gym classes and the events but still able to be dressed anywhere else and still having my slaves” he replied.

“Okay then, now, for the girls, I personally do not have a choice, so Samantha, what do you choose?”

“I choose to be a slave to all the guys for one day longer and have my panties, bra, shorts and shirt restored”

“Okay, so that would add 4 days to all of them” said the teacher which made Samantha hesitate for a moment.

“Yes, that is correct” she eventually replied.

“Okay then, Hailey, what do you choose?”

“I will be naked in the school but not at the events” she said hesitantly and clearly not very willingly, she must have been forced to say this.

Next Malachi said “I will be naked in gym and at the events, but not in school” followed by Nuku

“I will become a slave to 4 people for the rest of the school year so I can wear clothes again” to which the teacher nodded and then said

“You will be a slave to Blake, Rodney, myself and Bruce” while picking out names from a little bag to which she then nodded.

“I choose to stay how it is” said Ayaka followed by Heather.

“I choose the same as Nuku, so a slave to 4 people” to which the teacher once again started to draw names and said “You are a slave to Hailey, Eru, Gayle and Vance” to which she nodded.

“Mariel, you are next” she said while Mariel then sighed.

“I choose to be a slave to 3, not adding my shorts” The teacher nodded and said

“Arnold, Blake and Vance are your masters”

“I choose the same as Hailey, so not naked at events” said Brenda to which the teacher nodded and Eru followed.

“And I choose to be a slave to 6 people, so I can wear everything again” to which the teacher started to take names again

“Okay, so Vance, Samantha, Blake, Sean, Rodney and Justin are your masters, now, Ninette, you get to choose”

“I choose the same as Eru” to which the teacher nodded again and said

“Your masters are Rei, Samantha, Mariel, Justin, Jacob and Sean”
Old 02-15-2018, 10:33 AM   #22
moretech

“Now, we will also give Rei an option to choose, Rei, you can choose to either be a slave to all of us and be allowed to skip out on the events or you can keep it as is and go to the events naked and allow anyone, including spectators, other schools and anyone, to fuck you, now what do you choose?”

I started to think for a moment but both options are just as bad, I chose to go for the going to events as that is only a few times a year while the being a slave to all is all the time plus with what they have already made all the girls do before, I would pretty much be doing the event the same way anyway.

“I choose to go to the events” I said reluctantly which surprised some of them.

After the gym class was done I picked up my phone and saw that I got an other message, damned Hailey and her freezing time to be able to reply to my messages.

“This surprised me that you chose option 4, but you can not take this back anymore” started the message to which I was surprised, I chose 3, not 4, so I looked at the previous message and saw that I must have pressed the wrong number by accident as my message said 4.

Shit, now I had to be a model in my art and sex ed classes. The message continued.

“As for the next options you have: Option 1: Send a message to the guys and girls that have a slave saying that if they give up their slave time you will be the whole class’ sex slave forever but everyone that has slave time has to give all of it up. With this you also only have to be a model in your own art and sex ed classes and not the classes of other people. Option 2: Inform the art and sex ed teacher that you will also gladly model for any and all other classes they have and you have to let them know before the end of the day today. Option 3: Every Saturday, you will go to a busy mall and get yourself tied up with your pussy and ass available to all and a sign that says to fuck you.”

Damn, these options all suck badly, I don’t want to be a sex slave of 11 guys and 11 girls forever, I also do not want to model for all classes like that and also don’t want to be tied up in a mall. What should I do? I guess option 2 would be the best as that would not happen every class, sure it could happen regularly, but not every class. I responded with option 2 to Hailey and made sure I did not make a mistake.

During the last classes of the day no other message arrived and I was able to go home after I went to inform the art teacher and the sex ed teacher that I would gladly be a model for any and all of their classes, even though to me it is not gladly, but I did not let the teachers know this.

The remainder of this day nothing else happened but the next morning when I woke up I received a message from Hailey.

“Option 1: Tell me what powers you have and who else has powers that you know of and tell me what they can do, also provide proof. Option 2: have a vibrator inside your pussy on max speed and an anal plug in your ass for the whole day. Option 3: Take over the slave time that any of the girls have. Option 4: Convince your sisters to be naked whenever they are in school”

I once again send a message to Ayla and Lyre to see what I should do to which Ayla responded with

“From that I would personally choose either 3 or 4, if the slave time is more than a week, then I would choose 4, let me know what you choose”

Lyre replied with “I would personally choose 2, even though that would be very exhausting, however, if that is not what you choose then option 3 is what I would go for, I am okay with being naked at home, but I do not want to be naked at school” to which I sighed and then send a message to both of them and Hailey saying I choose option 3.

“Excellent, now, before we say how much slave time you have with each person, you have two options, option 1: for those that had a full year of slave time, if you have multiple of the same person, which I know you do, then you will need to give that full year slave time to somebody else or option 2: Convince Mika, Ayla or Lyre to also become slaves of myself and how ever many they are willing to take up from you.”

I started to think for a moment and asked Ayla, Mika and Lyre what to do to which Lyre did not want to participate while Mika and Ayla both said that they are willing to take slave time too.

Once I got that reply from them all I send a reply to Hailey while still getting ready for school. Shortly after I received a text from Hailey.

“Ayla and Mika are now both my slave for the full year too, we will decide in school who becomes the slave of who, meet me in the gym before classes start”

I relayed the information to Ayla and Mika and then finished getting ready for school and left while being completely naked. Once I arrived at school I went into the gym and waited, nobody was there yet.

A little while later Mika arrived, also completely naked and shortly after Ayla who is wearing a dress. After talking for a little, Hailey also arrived completely naked to which she instantly got down to business.

“Okay, Ayla or Mika, who of you two will be a slave to Vance for the whole year?” to which both Ayla and Mika looked at each other.

“I will” said Ayla.

Mika followed with “Who is the next person? I will be a slave to him or her”

“That would be Rodney, now, after Rodney is Justin, Ayla or Mika, who takes it?”

“Me again, and the next one Mika again” replied Ayla.

Hailey followed up with “okay, so Blake owns Mika. Sean and Samantha are remaining”

“I will take Sean” said Mika before Ayla could say anything but then nodded.

“Okay, so it is decided for those, now, there is one other thing to discuss with these, as other than the full year Rei also has some extra days as a slave to multiple people, for this, we will do something else.”

“What do you have in mind?” Asked Mika

“Well, 3 things that you can choose from, first choice is that for each of the days that was this way, you will convince one of the girls that are already aware of this, to remove one of their clothing pieces whenever they are in school. Option 2: You will take off a clothing piece yourself, as both Rei and Mika are already naked, only Ayla can choose this, Option 3: you will allow those that were already affected by this to allow them to wear clothes again, but that is only for those that the time originally was for and only for guys, not girls” said Hailey to which I started to think and both Mika, myself and Ayla went to discuss for a moment what to do.

“Okay, we will choose what to do for each person, who is first and how many days?” I said.

“Vance is first for 4 days”

“He can wear 4 pieces more” said Mika

“Arnold is next also for 4 days”

“We choose the same for Arnold”

“Next up is Rodney for 15 days, so you can not choose the same thing for full days as at most only 6 clothing pieces are in this and he already has 2”

Mika nodded and said “For Rodney we choose the same for the first 4 and then for the remaining 11 we choose to ….” while pausing for a little.

Ayla followed up with “I will remove all my clothes and accessories which is 9 days so far, so for the remaining two days I choose to also be a slave to Rodney for those two days”

“Okay, but the clothing pieces and accessories only cover 6 days, so you will be a slave to Rodney for five days. Next up, is Jacob, also for 15 days” which caused both Mika and Ayla to sigh while Ayla was stripping naked.

“We will convince some girls to also have clothes removed while in school for that while also first using as many days as possible for him to wear clothes”

“Okay, if you fail, then you will need to also be naked when you are anywhere in public” she said to which both Mika and Ayla nodded.

“Next up is Justin for 15 days but from now on I will give you more options, you can also choose option 4 which is to become a slave of this person and one other person from one of your own classes but this option can only be chosen a total of 6 times” said Hailey.

“Okay, so how many days can we subtract with option 3?”

“6” replied Hailey to which Ayla nodded

“We choose that and then also option 1 again” to which Hailey nodded

“Just a few more people, Blake for 15” replied Hailey
Old 02-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #23
moretech

“Okay, I will choose option 3 first and then option 4 for the remaining” said Ayla followed by Hailey saying “Bruce for 15 days”

“I will do the same, option 3 first and then option 4” to which Hailey nodded.

“Okay, Ayla, you have an other option available from now on, you can use 5 days to allow anyone to fuck you, this does not have a time limit, so for example, Gayle is next for 15 days, you can use 5 of his 15 days at once and with that allow anyone to fuck you at any time.” To which Ayla nodded

“Okay, I choose that for Gayle’s first five days and then the remaining 10 I will use on option 1” said Ayla.

“Great, last modification, Rei and Ayla, you can now choose to get your brother to fuck you daily for as long as you have to be naked, but the fucking has to happen here in school for all to see, this will count for one day of said person. The next person is Sean for 15 days”

“I will choose seven days for option 1 and then 4 again” said Ayla

“Okay, so I just did some calculating, for option 1, if you succeed, only two more will be able to be added, as for the next person this is for the Gym teacher for 4 days”

Ayla replied with “I choose Option 4 for this”

“Next up, is me, as I already own all 3 of you, you only have one option, two out of the days is to get other girls to remove clothes and then the last two is for both of you to fuck your brother daily here at school, next up is Mariel with 4 days and then Eru with 4 days and you only have one option remaining, that is to be their slave plus an other classmate as your slave for 4 days each, now, who takes who for this?” said Hailey to which Mika replied “I will take both”

“Great, so then now, let’s go over everything that each of you have to do so far, shall we?” said Hailey to which me, Ayla and Mika all nodded.

“Let’s start with Rei,
You already had to be naked at all times, no matter where.
My brother is your master for one week and he has not started this yet
Whenever you are in math, your body will be tied up with clear access to everything,
You also need to fuck everyone from math class at least once,
You can not use any form of birth control anymore,
You have to be a model in both art and sex ed classes, and that is not just yours but every class that either of the teachers ask you,
The tasks that you had to do does not matter anymore,
During gym classes or any gym events you have to be naked and allow anyone and everyone to fuck you,
You also need to fuck your brother every day here at school where everyone can see you
You are a slave to Cliff, Malachi, Nuku, Ayaka, Heather, Brenda and Ninette for four days each
You are a slave to Jack for 15 days and to Vance, Arnold, Rodney, Jacob, Justin, Blake, Bruce, Gayle, Sean, the gym teacher, Samantha, myself, Mariel and Eru for the remainder of the year.”

I nodded as I hated this whole thing, I really need to find a way to get the blackmail away from Hailey and then also make sure that the person who is blackmailing her to not have anything on me so I can be free, hopefully by getting both of them arrested or killed.

“Next up, Ayla,
you were already owned by Dave from one of your own classes,
you will be naked at home and at school from now on,
you will allow anyone to fuck you,
you have to fuck your brother daily at school where everyone can see you,
you are also a slave to me, Vance, Justin and Samantha for the remainder of the school year,
You are a slave to Rodney for two days,
You are a slave to Blake and an other classmate for 15 days,
You are a slave to Sean and yet an other classmate for 8 days
Lastly you are a slave to the gym teacher and yet an other classmate for 4 days”

“Now, Mika,
you were already a slave to Nao for one week,
you already have to fuck everyone from the math class once,
you have to allow anyone to fuck you at any time,
you have to be completely naked in school for a whole month,
you have to sleep over at Rei’s place once a week and while doing so you have to be naked,
you are also a slave to myself, Rodney, Blake and Sean for the remaining of the school year
and lastly you are a slave to Bruce and one other classmate for 15 days and a slave to Mariel and Eru and two other classmates for 4 days each.”

Both Ayla and Mika also sighed to which Hailey followed with “On top of that, the 3 of you have to convince other girls to also take off more pieces of clothing until they are naked at school or you will be naked in public at all times, Now, both of you, give me your phone number so I can send you commands over time” both Ayla and Mika gave their phone number to Hailey followed by the bell going off for class to start.

The 4 of us went to the classroom completely naked but Ayla went to her locker first to drop her clothes off while in the hallway there were a few other girls, such as Heather, Mariel and Eru, who were also naked.

As Hailey and I walked into the Biology classroom everyone looked at our naked bodies as we went to the back of the room and sat down.

“Hailey, why are you naked too?” asked the teacher.

“Well, that is due to gym class, in the last gym class some rules were set up, due to this a lot of us are completely naked, which sucks” the teacher sighed and then started the lecture.

Between the two periods of Biology class the sex ed teacher suddenly came into the room, looked around and then walked to the Biology teacher. After they talked for a moment he said “Rei, can you come with me please?” to which I sighed and got up to follow him.

As I walked into the hallway he said “Okay, so this period I have a class, then after your sex ed class I have two more, you will be the live model in all of these, right?” to which I nodded

“I said I would gladly do so, so yes, if I have permission from the teachers of my own classes that is” to which he nodded

“You already have permission for this class, what are your last two classes?”

“Computer class and Faunchi language”

“Okay, I will check with them during lunch, let’s go to class”

While being naked I followed the teacher to his classroom and then once at the door he told me to wait.

“Okay class, you are lucky, as today we have a live model from grade 10, she will be here as a visual model as well as a practical model, on that note, Rei, can you come inside please?”

I heard him say to which I then walked into the room, as I recognize some people from the class I know that it is a grade 12 class that only has male students. Each and every one of them was clearly happy to see me and started to pay attention.

“Okay Rei, please sit down here with your legs spread” the teacher said pointing at a chair that was not here in my last sex ed class, the chair is a gynaecologists chair with straps to tie my legs and arms up. I put my legs on the leg rests which spread them to which the teacher then tied them up.

“There is no need for that, I won’t struggle” I said as he started to do that but he did not stop and tied both my legs and my arms up, there I was, naked, legs spread and tied up in front of a class of male students that is two years older than me.

“As you have all seen the theoretical information in previous years and again in previous classes this year, we will get straight to the practical stuff, on that note, each of you guys will try to get Rei to have an orgasm, if you succeed, then you will also get to fuck her until you cum inside her. Rei will gladly accept that cum, isn’t that right Rei?” he said to which I nodded.

“Now Rei, what kind of birth control are you using and what should we use while fucking you here today?”

“I am not on birth control, and if you yourself want to use birth control then go ahead, however, I personally want you to not use any” I said because I am not allowed to use birth control.

“Ah, I see, that is very brave of you, now then, let’s start shall we?” to which I sighed and was very nervous as the first guy came up to me.

This first guy started to fondle and finger me expertly causing me to inch closer and closer to an orgasm rather fast, not much later I had the orgasm to which I shook for a little followed by this guy to then start to fuck my pussy without a condom.

By the end of the class about three quarters of the classroom ended up filling my pussy up with sperm and I was exhausted. As the class cleared out of the students the teacher still kept me tied up.

“So, before you go, is there anything that we can not do to you?” he asked to which I shook my head

“Not really, just no hurting me and can you untie me please? I need to get to my next class” to which he nodded and started to slowly untie me.

“What about your brother?” he asked

“It doesn’t matter who, or if they fuck me or not, as long as they do not hurt me anything goes” I replied without really wanting to say this.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #24
moretech

Shortly after I was untied and I went to my art class, as I walked in the teacher saw me.

“No modeling today, so go ahead and sit at a normal spot” he said to which I nodded, at least that was a relief.

That was until I received a message from Hailey

“As you do not have to model for art today, you will instead have an anal plug inside your ass until I tell you that you can take it out” I sighed and quickly went to my locker to grab an anal plug, lubed it up and then pushed it inside me, right there in the hallway, then I walked back to art class and sat down at a normal spot just in time for the class to start.

The other classmates were clearly looking at me and Hailey regularly but other than that nothing happened in the art class. After both periods of art I had a quick lunch before then trying to find one of the gym class girls to try and convince them to give up clothes.

The only girl that I found from the gym class was Hailey, who is already naked and therefore I was unable to convince anyone to give up clothes now. After lunch I have Math, so I went to that class and once I was there the teacher tied me up right away giving clear access to my pussy.

Shortly after Mika entered the room and she came to me.

“Hey, Ayla told me that she managed to convince Ayaka to only wear panties and bra while anywhere in school and if she would have had more time with her she could have gotten those removed too, I also managed to convince Malachi to be naked anywhere in school, so we are making good progress.” to which I nodded.

During Math class each of the guys decided to fuck my pussy, one at a time and the teacher didn’t say anything about it, they also did the same to Mika which caused both me and her to have completed that task.

After math I went back over to sex ed class to which I once again got seated in the chair and tied up even before any other classmates entered the room. A little while later all the classmates entered, including the naked Hailey and Ayla.

“What are you doing here young lady?” asked the teacher to which Ayla smiled.

“I am here to also be a live model in the class, I already have permission from my teachers for the next 3 periods” she replied.

“Oh, is that so, okay then, class, looks like we have two live models today. Ayla came to stand next to me to which I whispered

“Why are you doing this?” causing Ayla to respond “If I do this, then both Ayaka and Heather will be naked from now on in school”

“Oh” I replied and then sighed.

“So, what is your name?” asked the teacher

“It is Ayla, I am Rei’s sister” replied Ayla.

“Okay then Ayla, please come here” he said while motioning for her to go to his desk.

“So, Ayla, are you using birth control or are you also not using birth control like your sister?“ he asked her to which Ayla looked at Hailey

“I normally do use birth control, but the guys can fuck me without a condom, this includes for my brother later today” Ayla said.

As Ayla sat down the teacher spread her legs and tied them to the sides of his desk causing Ayla to be spread out on the desk. During the whole period the guys from the class were pounding my and Ayla’s pussy while Hailey, Tina and Sara were clearly also turned on but not participating in the sexual acts.

By the end of the class, Ayla and myself were clearly exhausted but we only had a short time before the next class, Nao’s class, entered the room while both myself and Ayla stayed tied up. In this class there was first some fondling and theoretical explanation before the teacher said about halfway through the class “Okay then, Nao, come on over and fuck both your sisters”

Nao hesitated for a moment before then coming over to me, unzipping his pants and pushing his dick inside me.

“This is what we call incest, at one point in time this was illegal for humans but now it is completely legal. So Nao, be sure to give it your all and cum inside her, after you are done with Rei you can do the same with Ayla, after that everyone else will get a turn”

Nao kept on pumping his dick in and out of my pussy. Once he cummed inside me he rested for a moment before starting to fuck Ayla to which the other classmates of his also started to fuck my pussy, once Nao cummed inside Ayla he stopped and she was also open for anyone else.

For the remainder of this period and then most of the last period of the day both me and Ayla were tied up and fucked over and over again. When it was time to go home we got untied but we were too tired to get up. Luckily, Nao and Mika came to help us and carried us home, once we were home both myself and Ayla went to rest after cleaning up a little and I fell asleep until the morning.

I took a shower, ate breakfast and then left for school, naturally while being completely naked, after walking for only about a block Ayla yelled out to me to wait to which I turned around and looked at her. Even though Ayla doesn’t have to be naked in public yet, she is currently also completely naked and on her way to school with me this way. The two of us got a lot of people to look at us, which made us both be very embarrassed but I was glad that Ayla also decided to be naked with me this way.

When I arrived at school I went over to my locker and ran into Ayaka and Brenda, who are both also naked but covering themselves up with their hands. While waiting for classes to start I waited at my locker and looked around for anyone from the gym class, once I saw some of them I gave them my phone number and informed them about the slave time that had been changed.

While doing so Hailey came up to me, together with Ayla and Mika.

“each of you have three options, first option is to tell me what powers each of you have and who else you know has powers and what powers. Second option is to post flyers around the school and around town saying that anyone can fuck the 3 of you at any time with your phone number listed so they can set up a location to fuck you at and the third option is for Ayla and Mika to sell all clothes the two of you have while Rei, you will need to allow anyone to fondle and fuck you and add a tattoo that says they can.” she said

I looked at Ayla and Mika and sighed followed by all 3 of us saying “We choose option 3”

“Excellent, then Rei, until you have the tattoo, I will write it in marker on your body” replied Hailey as she took a marker out of the backpack she has with her.

Hailey then wrote “Fondle me & fuck me please” on my stomach and back.

“Now then, let’s get our naked butts to class” said Hailey.

“And don’t forget to convince the remaining girls, you have until the end of the week” to which Ayla, myself and Mika nodded.

In my next class, the first for this Wednesday, I sat down next to Eru asked her if there was any way that I could convince her to be naked in school.

“There is, if you manage to make your sister, your brother and your best friend my slave for the remainder of the year, then I will be naked when I am at school”

This surprised me, is this because of the guy that is mind controlling? Either way, I will check with them to see if they are willing to do this. I send off the message to Ayla, Nao and Mika to which I got a reply from Ayla and Mika that were fine with it while Nao was clearly hesitating before eventually agreeing as well, once I got his reply I told Eru who was surprised by this and then nodded before stripping completely naked too right there in class.

When the first period was done and I went to my locker to grab the stuff for my next class I got approached by the art teacher who asked me to be a model in his class to which I nodded and left my stuff in the locker.

I then went to inform my Human language teachers about what I will be doing to which she said okay, then I went to the art class and waited for the students to enter. Ayla entered the room together with multiple people of her grade, this must be art for Ayla’s class.

“Now then class, as you can see, we have a nude model today, we will be drawing her” said the teacher.

One of Ayla‘s classmates instantly said “As Ayla is also naked she should be up there too, so we have two models instead of one” to which the teacher looked at Ayla who then nodded

“Okay, I will do it” she said as she started to walk to the podium too.

“Is he one of your classmates that owns you?” I asked to which Ayla nodded.

Both me and Ayla sat down, side by side, with our bodies turned at roughly a 45 degree angle and not covering anything up. During the period of the class the teacher also took some pictures of us sitting there naked. Normally I would object, but so many people have already taken pictures of us naked that I just didn’t care anymore.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:35 AM   #25
moretech

After Ayla’s class was done both myself and Ayla got up while everyone else left the room. As my next class is art I decided to just stay in the classroom while Ayla packed her stuff and left the room butt naked.

During my own art class I once again just modeled for the whole class, however, unlike in Ayla’s class, I was told to stand up, with my legs spread, my hands on the side of my body with a vibrator running inside my pussy. This vibrator had to be pushed into my pussy multiple times during the two periods of art class and made me have a few orgasms.

During lunch break, at my locker, Nao came up to me and sighed.

“I already fucked Ayla in school today, I still need to fuck you too otherwise you fail that task” he said to which I nodded and bend over a little to give access to my pussy from behind.

Nao then unzipped his own pants and started to fuck my pussy in the middle of the hallway for everyone to see. Nao pumped his dick in and out of me for a while until shortly before lunch break was done he cummed inside my pussy.

When the bell went off, I went over to Biology but got stopped by Mika on the way there.

“Hey, we managed to convince everyone except Ninette to also be naked at school.” This made me somewhat happy as now we only need to convince Ninette. During biology nothing of interest happened and then after biology I had sex ed again. Surprisingly the teacher said that there is no model today which made me happy. Later on during the day the school announcement system went off.

“We would like all students to vote on a school dress code, out of all the votes that we will receive the ones that have the most votes will be what will become active, both male and female dress codes are available so everyone gets two votes in total, the voting will take place tomorrow during lunch however, you can already preview what the vote options are at the bulletin board close to the principals office”

This was weird, something like that has never happened before, is this something that is done by the person who is mind controlling my whole gym class already or is this something else?

Nothing else happened during the day and after my last class of the day I went over to the bulletin board to see what the options are. First I saw the male uniforms, there were 6 options available.

Option 1 is for casual clothes.
Option 2 is for a uniform that everyone would be the same, with a blazer, long pants, socks, shoes, a nice shirt and a tie.
Option 3 is normal but baggy clothes
Option 4 is shoes, socks, pants and underwear, no top pieces

Oh great, they probably have a similar thing for the girls, this has to be by the person that is mind controlling.

Option 5 for the guys is only underwear
Option 6 is to be naked.

Next I looked at the girl’s options. The girls have more options, 16 in total.

1. casual clothing, so that is the same as with the guys.
2. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, with pants just like with the guys.
3. casual clothing but it has to be a skirt instead of pants
4. casual clothing but it has to be a short skirt
5. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with a skirt
6. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with a short skirt .
7. a skirt, panties and a bra, no other top pieces
8. a skirt and panties, leaving the girls topless
9. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with no skirt or pants, revealing panties.
10. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with no skirt, pants or panties making the girls bottomless.
11. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with a skirt without bra or panties under the clothes.
12. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with a short skirt without bra or panties under the clothes.
13. only a bra and panties
14. only a bra
15. only panties
16. completely naked.

This will cause some interesting things to happen, so everyone has two votes, one for male and one for female, more than likely the males will vote for naked for the girls so we have to be smart and hope that the girls have more votes in the wearing casual clothes. As I was done reading it I turned around saw that many people were reading the information, I then went home and relaxed for the remainder of the day.

On the next day, shortly before lunch Hailey send me, Mika and Ayla a message.

“I have checked something for the voting, you can use both votes for the same vote, on that note, the three of you will vote for naked girls twice” I sighed but either way, it is what I have now, it would make it better for me as I would stand out less. But at the same time it would be worse for when the blackmailing is done.

During lunch itself I went to put in my votes and so did Ayla and Mika and a lot of other people. After lunch I had biology where nothing happened once again and then Gym class where Ninette and the teacher are the only girls that have clothes on and the guys mostly have all their clothes on with exception of just a few.

I took this gym class as an opportunity to convince Ninette to strip naked too. She didn’t really want to and after about half an hour I ended up giving up and going to the teacher to give a proposition.

“Let’s play an other game where rules get added on after the game” I said to which the teacher smiled.

“What do you have in mind?” she said.

“Let’s play capture the flag, once again, girls vs. guys, if the girls lose, then each of us will be naked at all times and allow fondling and fucking by all of the guys from the class while if the guys lose, then they will be naked at all times and the girls, excluding myself, can wear clothes anywhere again” I said to which the teacher was thinking for a moment.

“Okay, and as before, I will also participate, as the girls have more at stake than the guys they get the advantage of one extra player, however, it will be with paintball so more than likely, you girls will have paint over your body, is that still okay for you?” she asked to which I nodded.

Once the teacher explained the rules, and as expected nobody objected them, the guys and the girls each went to take their flag and got one person of their team to go to the opposing sides of the gym before exiting out of the building as we will have the flags outdoors but you have to go through the gym to be able to get to the flags. At the same time everyone else set up obstacles and barriers in the gym itself to allow us to hide and so forth.

Once everything was set up the teacher handed out paintball guns to everyone and then each of us left the gym on our side of the room, we discussed a little of our strategy and then went out into the gym, ready to shoot up the guys with the paintball guns.

At first we were able to push back for a little until suddenly we heard the guys exclaimed that they won the first round. After looking a little closer we could see that they had our flag with them. So now it is 1 to 0, luckily, none of us girls had any paintball hit us yet, except for Ninette who was guarding the flag, her chest got covered in paint.

In the next strategy meeting we asked how they got there to which Ninette said “They came out of the door and as none of you said that you got eliminated yet, I wasn’t paying that much attention.

In the next round I we managed to defeat most of the guys and we got to the flag, but we could not find some of the guys.

“Where are they?” The girls asked to which we carefully went back into the gym only to be ambushed and each of us shot multiple times in the chest or back.

That hurt a lot having a paintball hit you right on your boob without any form of protection. After they shot all of us they took their flag back and then carried both their and our flag to their spot, making it two to zero.

As we then looked at the clock to see if we could play an other round or not we saw that there was not enough time resulting in Ninette and the teacher to also be naked and each of us to be able to get fucked by the guys of the gym class. To me it did not matter but to all the other girls it clearly bothered them. Either way, Ninette and the teacher both followed the rules and stripped naked, this was somewhat of a cruel way to get Ninette to also be naked but at least this way we completed the deal.

Luckily, none of the guys started to fuck us yet and we were allowed to go take a shower but as we were all already naked anyway the teacher said that we should use the guy’s shower room from now on which we all did this time. Multiple of us clearly had some bruises from the paintball but nothing too bad. After the shower the guys rubbed cream on our bruises to help them heal faster, with the cream it usually takes about half an hour for bruises like this to disappear.

In the last class of the day nothing happened other than the announcement system saying

“The results for the dress codes are in, we received 17 votes for male students and staff to only wear underwear, followed with the second highest of 9 votes for casual clothing. We received an overwhelming amount of 555 votes for the girls to be naked followed by 192 votes for just panties, 189 votes for just a bra, 119 votes for casual clothing and 112 for bra and panties. With this we can clearly see that most of the girls also votes for being naked, on that note, starting on Monday this dress code will take effect, do note, dress codes also apply when going to and from school.”
Old 02-15-2018, 10:36 AM   #26
moretech

Now it is very clear, whoever is the one to mind control mind controlled most people to vote for naked girls, we somehow have to find out who it is, get proof and then stop this from continuing.

The next day is a holiday which allowed each of us to stay home, Mika came over to spend some time and then also spend the night as she has to do this at least once a week. Shortly after Mika arrives Nao decided he wanted to fuck her, myself and Ayla so we did that for a while and then once he was done Mika and I went to a tattoo parlour, both of us completely naked, and I got a henna tattoo put on my body.

“Please fondle and fuck me” said the tattoo on both my stomach and my back while the tattoo artist also fucked me in between.

As I left the tattoo parlour with Mika we ran into Rodney who told both of us to follow him. We did just that and he guided us to a very busy street. Once there he tied both of us up and gagged and blindfolded us. Not too much later some person made me bend over and started to fuck my pussy.

I could hear Mika moan while I was being fucked meaning she was more than likely also being fucked or at the very least being stimulated. After being fucked for a long time we got untied by a stranger, it was already starting to get darker but still having light out and Rodney was nowhere to be found.

He left us tied up in a busy street to be fucked by anyone. This really sucked and there is nothing we can do about it as we are his slave.

Next we went to Mika’s place to pick up all her clothes to prepare to sell them at school. When both Mika and myself walked into her house Mika’s siblings and parents were clearly surprised to see both of us naked and even more surprised to see my tattoo.

I have had to go through so many things already now that being naked doesn’t even bother me that much anymore, sure I still feel embarrassed but I do not even try to cover up anymore, as it is pointless anyway. While Mika was putting all her clothes in a bag her siblings kept on coming in and out of her room, mostly the guys were interested in both of us but the girls came and went regularly too.

When she got all her clothes, including her underwear, we each took some bags and left to go to my place again. Once we arrived we put the clothes in my room and went to the entertainment room where Ayla was watching a movie.

When we started to watch the movie with Ayla we told her, Lyre and Nao what happened and what we did to which Ayla decided that she will also get her clothes ready to sell them at school. For the remainder of the night, all of us, Me, Mika, Ayla, Lyre and Nao were naked and hanging out together.

When I woke up the next day Mika was still sleeping next to me in my bed. I went to go eat breakfast and then exercise a little as I had not done that for a while other than the constant fucking. After a while us Mika joined me followed by Lyre later on too. Once I was done exercising and Ayla joined too we all went upstairs to Nao’s room to discuss how it was going with the getting rid of the blackmail.

“Well, they have made some progress, they have proof that Hailey is blackmailing you, and they managed to find out that just like Hailey said, she is also being blackmailed, so now they are trying to find out who is blackmailing her to then maybe get them to stop blackmailing Hailey and in turn setting you free” he said to which I sighed

“In the mean time we are pretty much the school’s cum bucket and slave” said Ayla to which we all sighed again.

After discussing some more plans for a while we suddenly heard the door open and our dad yell

“Girls, I am home, are you in here?”

We looked at each other and sighed before deciding that we should all go greet him. Once we got into the living room he could see all of us completely naked and he was clearly surprised.

“Why are you girls naked?” he asked to which we sighed again before he said

“Wait, don’t tell me, before we do that, Hi Mika, and who is this guy?”

This confused all of us.

“That’s Nao, our brother, your son ….” I said to which my dad’s expression instantly changed and he started to walk straight to Nao.

“Who the hell are you?” he asked in a very angry tone while grabbing Nao by the neck and lifting him up.

“DAD! We just told you, how can you not remember your own son?” Lyre said to which our dad turned to us.

“Your mother never gave birth to a guy, and even right now he is trying to alter my memory with his super powers but unfortunately for him that does not work on me, if he does not tell me right now who he is and what he is doing here I will vaporize him”

He then looked back at Nao.

“I am with the government, I was to infiltrate the school and find those with powers as we have seen multiple power spikes there, your family was chosen because there were no parents home for most of the time” said Nao.

“What else do you know and what have you reported to the government?” Our dad asked.

“We did not know that your whole family has powers, I have not reported any of this to the government as I suspect there is a mole that would tip off the main target we have”

“So you know that my family and myself has powers, what powers do you know about?”

“Lyre has a super brain, Rei has levitation, temperature control and matter re-arrange powers and Ayla has wings and control over plants” Nao said

“Okay then, what powers do you have?” Our dad asked

“I have the ability to change memories of people and I can make people say the truth, however, I can not make them do things, which is what our main target can do” Nao replied.

“So, you are saying that my girls are naked here and Rei has such a tattoo because of your investigation, isn’t that right mister Black Truth or should I say Nao Ramiko?”

This clearly surprised Nao for some reason.

“How do you know those names?” he asked.

“I know more about you and the government than you know, I also know that if you do not alter their memories back to how it is supposed to be that I will kill you right here and now”

Shortly after our dad said that I realized that Nao is not our brother at all, my memories changed back to what they are supposed to be, we never had a brother.

“Dad, who is this then?” I asked

“His name is Nao but he is not your brother, he is an agent for the government that sniffs out people with powers and then gets them killed, that is also how your mother was killed, by a colleague of his as they suspected her to have powers so they forced an accident to happen where either you would be killed or your mom had to use her powers to protect you.”

“This guy never fails to report to the government and never leaves out any detail once he is done with his investigation, but this time he chose the wrong family to infiltrate as we each have powers and my power is much more dangerous than he can image” he added

“Now girls, I know you will not like this, but if you have powers you have to be prepared to do things like this, so if it upsets you, I am sorry” he said right before Nao turned into dust right in our dad’s hands, this was very scary but at the same time we also knew that our dad was here to protect us.

“Now then, tell me everything that has happened and why each of you are naked right now”

Over the remainder of the day each of us then explained what had been happening and what we have had to do so far to which our dad was clearly not happy that we had to go through all of that. Once we had everything explained he sighed and looked at us.

“Okay, first we need to clear some things up, it seems this idiotic Nao messed with more than what you knew, Hailey is your sister, we will get her memory restored too.” he said.

Even though it came as a surprise to us now but as our memories were already restored we knew that this is true.

“Secondly, we will get the person that is blackmailing her to either die or to be arrested, more than likely die as if he or she is arrested, then worse things will happen over time” we nodded

“Lastly, and you girls are not going to like this, even when I have gotten rid of this blackmailer and restored Hailey’s memory, then you girls will still need to keep on following the rules that were set before, over time these will diminish and disappear but if you girls suddenly stop following them, then the government will know and send a lot more agents here to hunt us and kill us”

Shit, so even if we stop the blackmailing I will still not be free from the torture I have to go through.

“Okay, how are you going to find the blackmailer and restore Hailey’s memory?” I asked, clearly disappointed that the rules will stay.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:37 AM   #27
moretech

“Hey, Rei, don’t worry, I will take care of that, the government doesn’t dare to hunt me anymore because according to them I have no weakness, my only weakness is you girls, I want to be sure that you girls stay safe, you mean everything to me” he said while suddenly hugging each of us.

“Mika, I know that you are not my daughter, and you are probably also very humiliated about being naked, but you have been an amazing friend to my daughter and I appreciate that, so whatever happens, you and your family is also under my protection from now on” said my dad to Mika who then nodded with a smile while partially covering herself up.

The next day, Sunday, Mika still stayed at our place while our dad went out for most of the day, us 4 girls stayed naked the whole time and talked, played some games and watched some movies and tv shows to pass the time without having to be naked around anyone else.

None of us received any messages from Hailey or anyone else which was a relief. Around 6PM our dad came home again and joined us watching tv.

“Okay, so I have collected some information already, tomorrow I will probably be able to find out who it is that is blackmailing Hailey and then get rid of him or her while also restoring everyone’s memory about Nao and Hailey.” he said as he sat down.

This clearly surprised me, we had been trying to get even a shred of information for a while already now and were able to get pretty much nothing while our dad was out there for one day and already had some information? What kind of powers does he have?

“Dad, I wonder, what powers do you have and what powers did mom have?” I asked to which he smiled.

“My original power is that I could copy the power that was used on me, since then I have become much stronger, so strong that I can not even tell you girls what all my powers are. Your mom however had a super brain and the power to time travel and send other people or objects through time. With that power she also send each of you around 500 years into the future as her last act to protect each of you right before she got killed by the government when they first started to hunt and kill people with powers”

“Didn’t that start because some powered person destroyed about a quarter of the planet and made it inhabitable for a few centuries?” Lyre asked to which our dad shook his head

“No, the history says that and they teach that all the time, but the truth is that the government started to hunt powered people for no reason, when they got your mom she protected you by sending you through time and as both me and her were mentally linked, she told me to be sure I was home on the day she send you to, after all, I am immortal, but when I lost the connection with her I knew she was killed and I ended up losing control of my powers for a short time out of anger, during this short time I ended up destroying that quarter of the planet.” He said which caused each of us to be surprised.

Our dad is really more than 500 years old and is that powerful that he can destroy a quarter of the planet in a very short time? No wonder the government doesn’t dare to really hunt him and no wonder he is trying to protect us by staying away, if they found out they would probably use us to get to him.

For the remainder of the night each of us kept on watching movies and TV shows until we went to bed and in the morning each of us got up and once again staying naked. Each of us got ready for school and then left, Mika, Ayla and myself naked while Lyre put on some clothes before leaving for school. We also took Mika’s and Ayla’s bags of clothes to school with us to sell them there.

When we arrived at school we saw that the students and staff were following the dress code, all the females were naked and clearly embarrassed while all the males were wearing only underwear, most wearing boxers, some wearing briefs.

We didn’t feel so bad anymore about being naked now, as everyone has the same problem now so we each went to our own classes after putting the clothes in our lockers and started to sit down.

“Hey Rei” said Hailey as she came up from behind me

“Today you will need to fuck every guy that talks to you and they have to cum inside your pussy, lastly you also have to say hi to everyone you see, so enjoy” she added which made me sigh.

I hate this, hopefully dad can fix the problems soon so I won’t have to go through this anymore.

Before more people came into the room I decided to be smart and close my eyes followed by using my hair to tie it in front of me to make a blindfold, it was difficult but with keeping my eyes closed and doing that I didn’t have to worry about saying hi to people as I only had to do that to those I see.

This also meant that I didn’t have to fuck pretty much every guy that I saw as more than likely they would say hi back to me.

Unfortunately, as people came into the room, some guys said “Hi Rei” to which I said “Hi, I have a task today to fuck any male that talks to me, so could you please fuck my pussy and cum inside me?” followed by me standing up, bending over while leaning on my desk and waiting for them to fuck me.

They clearly didn’t mind doing that at all as shortly after I felt a dick go inside my pussy and then felt them pumping it in and out of me.

By the end of the first period of today there had been 7 guys that fucked me already and cummed inside me, I could feel the sperm dripping out of my pussy and I knew that today I would have to fuck a lot more people. My second period of the day is math, so I went over to the math class, mostly by keeping my eyes closed but from time to time opening them to see where I was while looking down to make sure I couldn’t see anybody.

When Mika saw me around halfway to the class she asked what was going on to which I said what rule I had today so she decided to help me to class allowing me to keep my eyes closed. Once I was in math class I got tied up to a mobile rack to which the teacher also forced my eyes open due to Hailey explaining what I had to do today.

Every guy from the classroom then fucked me, one after the other followed by once they were all done, being dragged into the hallway while still being tied up. With having the tattoo that says to fuck and fondle me the teacher didn’t feel like more was needed.

As I was tied, naked and accessible to all in the hallway, I saw my dad walk into the hallway to which I saw his starting to walk towards me.

“Hi, but don’t talk to me or I will need to fuck you too” I said before he said anything to me followed by him sighing and nodded and then walking away.

A short while later the bell went off for the second period to end which caused a lot of people to come into the hallway and see me tied up with the tattoo. A few guys took this opportunity to fuck me before the next class started, which they had about 15 minutes but I made sure I kept my eyes closed the whole time.

Once the next class started, and the boys stopped fucking me, the math teacher untied me and told me to get moving to my next class. I did just that, he had already fucked me so I didn’t have to worry about him talking to me.

As I walked into my science class Hailey came up to me.

“Hey, the fucking of every guy that talks to you can be stopped now” she said which made me happy.

Shortly after she followed up with “Instead, you, Ayla, and Mika will each put these notebooks at the reception of the school, I have already written the first part in there, as for what will happen with them is that people can put their name, address and phone number in there, at the end of each day you will look into your own notebook and fuck the people that put their name, address and phone number in it. Lastly, if you fail to fuck a person that was written down, then you become this person’s slave” I sighed and nodded followed by then taking the notebook and reading the notes myself.

As I read it, I saw that there is a limit of 10 people a day to sign up, at least that’s some relief.

After science was done I went to drop the notebook off followed by then going to my computer science class. Luckily as now all the girls are naked, I was not attracting as much attention and nothing special happened.

As expected, pretty much every girl is highly embarrassed and constantly covering up their boobs and pussy. The computer science class also went by without anything happening but then during lunch break, as expected, I received some tasks to do, however, this time it was not from Hailey, instead it was from Rodney.

“You’re the one that started all this, thanks to you all the girls are naked, so thank you, but all the guys are also in just underwear, this sucks as I do not want to be like this around so many people, so for that, you will be punished, from now on, anyone that ever gets you as a slave will be your master for as long as there is one person still your master, on top of that, you will need to ride a minimum of 5 dicks daily and they have to cum inside you, lastly, you will also have your hands bound behind your back on Mondays, a gag in on Tuesdays, have a blindfold covering your eyes on Wednesdays, a vibrator running inside your pussy on max speed on Thursdays, a tailed anal plug in your ass on Fridays, nipple clamps on every Saturday and every Sunday you will do all of those at the same time.”

This was horrible, not only am I a slave to everyone for at least the remainder of the school year, I also have to do these other tasks for the whole day on each day of the week. Why did my life become such a horrible torture life, if only everything like this could just stop.

Once he told me that, Rodney also tied my hands behind my back, luckily this was after I already ate my lunch. The remainder of my lunch break then consisted of guys taking advantage of my, Ayla and Mika’s rules to let anyone fuck us, which made it a little harder for Ayla and Mika to sell their clothes properly.

Due to the fucking I wasn’t even able to go to my next class until it was ten minutes before the end of that period, so instead I just went to my gym class and waited there with my hands tied behind my back, completely naked and cum dripping out of me.

While I was waiting I also started to think, with everything that happened, I am more than likely already pregnant but it will be very hard to know who the father would be.

Once class started, it didn’t take long for all the guys to take over the class by forcing all of us girls to fuck them, so instead of a gym class, it really was just an orgy between 11 guys and 12 girls.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:38 AM   #28
moretech

By the end of this class, I couldn’t stand up anymore, I was too exhausted from all the guys that fucked me against my will but I had to. I even passed out and I only woke up when Ayla woke me up after school was done and I was already home.

I didn’t even know how I got home until Ayla told me that our dad carried me home. A while later she also told me that he already left again and will not be back for a few months but that the core problem has been taken care off and Hailey has her memories back.

“What is happening with Hailey then now?” I asked to which Hailey suddenly came from the next room.

“Obviously I will be living here again, but that does not mean I will stop giving you tasks, instead, that will give me more chances to give tasks, after all, we have to keep it up until it slowly disappears.”

When Hailey said this I knew that she is enjoying this and that if it depends on her I would probably never be free from this torture.

The next morning I woke up, ate breakfast and then left to go to school after putting in a gag. Minutes after I arrived at school the person that was made to believe to be Hailey’s brother before came up to me.

“Hey Rei, I have a task for you” while holding out a bag. I took the bag and then looked at him.

“You will wear completely see through panties from the bag and have the vibrator and anal plug vibrator inside you on max speed while also having the vibrating nipple clamps attached to your nipples also on max speed vibration, you will stay that way the whole day but after each orgasm you can take a ten minute break from the vibration. On top of that you do still need to allow anyone to fuck you, but when they do they can only take the vibrator out during the fucking itself, if you cum while being fucked then you have no break” to which I sighed and nodded followed by pushing the anal plug and vibrator inside both holes followed by them being turned to max and then putting the see through panties on to keep them in place. Lastly the nipple clamps got attached to my nipples and I went to class while struggling from the stimulation.

During the class I moaned and cummed a few times but other than that luckily nothing else happened which allowed me to go to art class where I ended up being a model again. During the modeling the teacher also came up to me.

“You really are turning into a nice little slut and thanks to you a lot beautiful girls are completely naked which I like so I will let you in on a secret”

I looked at the teacher to which he continued

“The principal, who has been killed by some guy that came in the school, had a power to make people do things, that is how all this got to come around, however, he also planted a key phrase in most students, when this key phrase is said, then you can make those that have the key phrase implanted agree with something that was just said to them with some exceptions depending on their will power, I will share this key phrase with you and you should use it from time to time to get out from these tasks and make other students do things, but just so you know, if you use it against what I want, then I will use the information I have on you to end your life”

I kept on looking at him and was a little worried what he might know, did I also get a keyword like that implanted in me? Is this even true?

“The key phrase for this is ‘do you all agree?’”

That made sense, with that key phrase it caused the students to agree with the outrageous gym classes that happened and anything else that happened in the classes. So now I also know that it was the principal that was blackmailing Hailey, so not a student, was he just focussing on my classes then because I was already getting naked and things like that? Either way, I should test that key phrase and see if it actually works or not.

After art was done I had lunch, still with the toys in and on me, from time to time the clamps got taken off to make sure it was not causing any damage to my nipples but they always got re-applied, during my lunch break I also went to the gym where Ayla and Mika were selling the last of their clothes that they failed to sell yesterday meaning they will be naked at all times too now.

For the remainder of the day nothing out of the ‘ordinary’ happened, as expected, math had me tied up, sex ed surprisingly did not have me as a model and the computer class and Faunchi language also had nothing special happening, this allowed me to finally take the toys out and then go home.

The next day was a little difficult as I had to be blindfolded, due to this Ayla and Hailey helped me get to school and then from there I was being helped around school by fellow classmates, naturally I did get fucked multiple times but other than that nothing out of the regular things happened.

Then on Thursday, the first day that I have my mouth and eyes free I decided to test that phrase, sadly I still had to have the vibrator inside me for a whole day today too which I did.

When I got to school I found Hailey’s ex-brother.

“Hey Luke, I got a proposal for you, if you give up the slave time you have on me, then I will see if I can get Hailey to fuck you once, do you agree?”

By no means would he give up having a pussy for a whole year to potentially get fucked by Hailey one time, so if he agrees it means that the key phrase does work.

“Sure, that’s fine by me, let me know when you find out if she is willing to fuck me once” he replied

“You got it” I said to him followed by walking away.

It does look like the key phrase works, but it might be best to now also convince Hailey to fuck him to be sure that it works.

I searched for Hailey and then I saw her I went up to her and said “Hey Hailey, Luke, the guy that was your brother with the other family, wanted me to ask you if you could go fuck him. Do you agree?”

“Sure, I will go fuck him right now” Hailey replied.

The key phrase does work, this could work in my advantage to get rid of all this blackmail and get rid of everything else too.

I quickly went to see if I could find Rodney to try and get rid of these daily tasks that I have to do. Eventually I found him.

“Hey Rodney, Those tasks that you gave me, I would like to stop them, do you agree?” to which he looked at me

“On one condition” he said

“Which is?” I asked surprised that he did not really accept it right away

“You will convince the new principal that starts next Monday to bring out a new vote for dress code and other rules, I will give you the list of what all needs to be in the vote later”

This could be difficult, this new principal would not be under the influence of this key phrase but either way, I don’t have much to lose.

“Okay, I will try, if I can convince the new principal for this then the tasks you got me to do plus the slave time you have on me is over, do you agree?” to which he nodded

“If you can convince the new principal, then yes, otherwise, no”

We both walked away and the day went on and other than what happens every day already nothing special happened to me and Friday was the same, as pretty much every girl is naked I was not getting as much attention which really did feel great.

The only difference that happened on Friday is that Rodney handed me the paper with what needs to be in the vote but he told me not to open it until Saturday so I decided to follow that rule.

On Saturday morning I took the envelope that Rodney gave me and read what is written in it.

There is one vote for each person for each category.
The votes that will need to happen:

1. Cafeteria food options
  • Have some vegetarian options
  • Make everything vegetarian
  • Remove vegetarian options
  • Have more junk food options
  • Make all food healthy but still have normal food
  • Only have one type of food each day

2. Detention Rules
  • Never any detention
  • Regular detention
  • School maintenance for detention
  • Sexual availability for detention

3. Dress Code
  • All students nude
  • All students panties/boxers only
  • All students underwear ( bra/undershirt + panties/boxers ) only
  • All students topless
  • All students bottomless
  • All students in uniform
  • All students in casual clothes
  • All girls nude, male casual clothes
  • All girls panties only, male casual clothes
  • All girls bra & panties only, male casual clothes
  • All girls topless, male casual clothes
  • All girls bottomless, male casual clothes
  • All girls in uniform, male casual clothes
  • All girls in casual clothes, male casual clothes

4. Sexual Activity
  • Sexual activity not allowed
  • Sexual activity accepted
  • Nobody allowed to cover up ( applies to all lower rules too )
  • All girls allow fondling from anyone
  • All girls allow any guy to fuck them in any hole ( applies to all lower rules too )
  • All girls must fuck a minimum of 3 guys daily

5. Art and Sex education rules
  • Use models from outside of school if any
  • Use volunteers for models
  • Use female volunteers only
  • Appoint a female student as a model
  • Appoint female student as a model for every 3 other students
  • Appoint female student as a model for every 3 other students and allow fucking regardless of other rules
Old 02-15-2018, 10:39 AM   #29
moretech

I sighed as I read all these rules but I would try to convince the principal. The remainder of the Saturday I had nipple clamps on and then on Sunday I had all of the rules at the same time, both of the days I just stayed at home and didn’t even look at my phone.

On Monday morning I got ready for school and then went to school with my hands tied behind my back and just like any other girl in the school, being completely naked. The first thing I did once I got to school was to go to the principals office to see if he is there yet.

He was not so I sat down next to his office on a chair and waited. A little while later a woman opened the principals office and asked me what I want.

“I am waiting for the new principal” I replied

“That would be me, what can I help you with miss …..”

“Rei” I replied as I got up and walked into her office with her.

I started out with asking what she knew about what had happened at this school so far to which she only knew the current dress code. I then explained about some things that have happened and that we should hold an other vote for rules.

After explaining for a while I handed her the paper with the rules on it which she then read.

“I will make some adjustments to it but sure, we can do a vote for these while you will talk to each and every student before they vote to mark down their name so we are sure that everyone did make a vote. Of course the vote itself will be anonymous, we just want to make sure that everyone votes.”

I nodded and after talking for a little while longer I left to go to my class. As I got to the hallway for my social class I saw Rodney and told him the vote will happen.

“Okay, then those rules I set up for you can be removed.” he replied which I smiled to and got him to take the handcuffs I was wearing off.

As class went by, the principal came up to me in between two classes and asked me to follow her. I did just that and we both prepared for the vote to start at lunch and that during breaks and lunch from now on I would be doing that for the next week or until everyone has voted.

If on Wednesday there would still be people that did not vote, then I would need to find them. Thanks to helping the new principal with this I was able to skip out of math which was great as I did not have to be tied now.

Once lunch came around I went to a storage room that would be used for the voting and sat where I needed to sit, it was set up that only one person could enter at a time and would need to talk to me beforehand but there was a curtain they had to pass through so nobody could see what people voted.

Right before I was supposed to start the allowing anyone to vote Heather came up to me.

“I was told that you should suggest people to vote on these things” as she handed me a paper.

“Who told you that?” I asked.

“The art teacher, but anyway, I am telling you to do it as a command, even though I don’t know what is in that paper” as she walked away. I opened the paper and saw that the following was written down.

“Cafeteria doesn’t matter, detention rules doesn’t matter either, dress code has to be all girls nude but all males casual, sexual activity has to be to allow fucking in any hole for girls and the art and sex ed rule has to be to appoint a female student for every 3 others and allow fucking”

I sighed again and as I was told to do this I pretty much had to, guess I would be using the key phrase on everyone to vote for those options. When the first person arrived I sighed

“Hey, please find your name and initial next to it on this paper, while you are doing that, I say that for the dress code we should all vote for all girls to be naked but guys not, for the sexual activity we should vote for any girl to allow any guy to fuck them in any hole and for the art and sex ed classes that we all vote for one girl to be appointed to 3 other students and allow fucking, do you agree?”

This student didn’t really reply but then went to vote, I said the same thing to every student that walked up to vote, some responded with yes others with no and even others with I don’t know.

After the first day of voting was done I saw that we had about a quarter of the students that had voted so far which is not too bad. The next day more students came to vote and I still did the same for the phrase with every single student but not with teachers.

After the second day of voting was done I saw that it was just a few people that did not vote yet so before going home I informed the principal of this and gave the list of people to her while also grabbing the notebook’s names and numbers and setting up a date and time to get fucked by those that had written their name.

On the third day each of these students was called by the principal to go vote were I was waiting, each of them on their own, one at a time. Once the day was done I saw that we did get all the votes in and so we looked at the digital results for the votes.

For the Cafeteria food options vote we resulted in getting “Make all food healthy but still have normal food” as the winning vote.
For the detention rules vote we got “School maintenance for detention” as the most popular vote.
For the Dress Code vote we got “All girls nude, male casual clothes” as the most popular vote with only 23 votes in all the other options combined.
For the Sexual Activity vote we got “All girls allow any guy to fuck them in any hole” with the 23 votes being in other options when combined.
For the Art and Sex education rules vote we got “Appoint female student as a model for every 3 other students and allow fucking regardless of other rules” with once again 23 votes in other options when combined.

“Well, I guess that are some interesting results. Those will be the rules for that then” said the principal to which I nodded but really did not like this except that now maybe I would be used less.

The principal decided that the rules would take effect starting the next Monday and she would announce it all the next day so I went home, naturally while still being naked, as I got home I saw that Blake was standing in front of the door together with a naked Ayla and naked Mika.

“Hi, what’s going on?” I asked.

“I am using my slaves today, that includes you, so drop off your bag inside and then come with us” replied Blake.

I sighed, put my bag just inside the door and closed the door, then Mika, Ayla and myself started to follow Blake. We walked for a while, the 3 of us being embarrassed to be naked in public still until we finally arrived at Blake’s place.

“Okay, so what we will do is this, I am having a party, the 3 of you will be naked waitresses but you have to allow anyone to do anything to you and don’t worry, the party will be 90% males so you will get plenty of cock” he said with a grin

“We just need to make some minor adjustments for these two beauties” he added while looking at Mika and Ayla. We each followed Blake to the backyard and once there he grabbed a marker he had put on the side and wrote things such as “Cumbucket” and “Fill me up” and “Touch me” on their bodies.

“One last thing, as there will be drinks and everything, there is a chance that glasses will fall, so just to make sure you don’t step on glass, here are some shoes for each of you” he said while giving us some high heels.

“Now, before the party starts, go and take a shower, I will show you where it is” he said while starting to walk away from the house. Not much later we saw that a plastic pool was set up with a makeshift shower and some soap and shampoo was with it.

Once again I sighed as it meant we had to take a shower right in the open. We each washed ourselves at the same time as there was enough room for the 3 of us but during the shower I did see that Blake was recording us. During this we also noticed that the marker that Blake used is waterproof and the words were not coming off their bodies.

When we finished showering Ayla asked “Blake, is there a towel we can use to dry ourselves off with?”

“No, you will need to air dry” he responded to which the 3 of us sighed. Over the next few minutes Blake then explained where everything is, where to get food, where to get drinks, where to get glasses and what to do when we are not servicing people. A little while later, while the 3 of us were still slightly wet, the first people for the party arrived. When they saw us they were clearly surprised but liked what they were seeing.

As more and more people were arriving we were doing our waitress jobs while regularly being fondled.

Once everyone was there the guys, who I estimate to be between the ages of 20 and 50, started to be more sexually active, Ayla was the first to get a cock in her pussy but it didn’t take long for myself and Mika to also get fucked.

After being fucked for about half an hour they all decided on tying the 3 of us up in doggy style position. Each of us then got fucked and fondled for a while longer making each of our pussies be filled with plenty of male cum.

Quite a while later everybody had left but myself, Ayla and Mika were still tied up in doggy style in the backyard of Blake’s house.

“Now then girls, you will have to choose a few things here, when you pick things that cover enough points, then you will be untied and you can go home, if you don’t choose anything or don’t choose things that give enough points, then you will stay tied up here in my backyard for a whole week and get fucked over and over again” said Blake to which I sighed and waited for him to say more.

“Now, I will not say what is worth how many points but here are your options.
Stay my slave for a minimum of five years.
Convince each of your female siblings to become my slave for the same time as what you have for slave time.
Increase your slave time for two males of your choosing by one year.
Don’t use any form of birth control anymore.
Everyone that is your master will be your master for a full year.
Convince any female from gym class to be my slave for a year.
Become the slave of every guy that cums in your pussy for one day.
The only hair any of you will have will be your eyebrows and hair on top of your head, everything else needs to be waxed off all the time.
The only time you can be in a place that does not have a guy is when you are sleeping and lastly,
Convince all of your siblings to sell all of their clothes and be naked at all times.”

I sighed again, this sucks, to be untied we have to get more rules added on, we want them gone, not added, Damnit.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:40 AM   #30
moretech

“I choose to be a slave to all my current masters for one year” said Mika hoping she would be untied with that.

“Okay, what else do you choose Mika?” Mika sighed

“I also choose to wax all hair except my eye brows and regular hair”

“Very well, anything else?”

“No more birth control” she reluctantly said

“Okay, do you add more?” Mika clearly hesitated

“With what I have chosen, am I able to be free yet?” she asked

Blake responded with “You need more points to be free” causing Mika to sigh

“I also add to …. Convince the girls from gym class to be your slave for a year”

“Okay, now you have enough points, before I untie you, Ayla and Rei, you choose your options too” Blake said to which I looked at Ayla and said that she can choose first.

“I choose to convince my siblings to be naked at all times” to which Blake nodded

“What else?”

“I will convince the girls from my gym class to become your slave”

“Excellent, anything else?” to which Ayla sighed

“Hopefully this will earn enough points, increase my slave time to one year for everyone that owns me now” she said reluctantly.

“Yes it does, now, Rei, what do you choose?” I sighed

“I choose to not use birth control anymore” I said.

“If I am not mistaken you already have that rule, so that does not count, instead you now need to earn more points” said Blake

“Shit” I thought

“Okay, fine, I choose to convince my sisters to become your slave for the same time as that you have me as a slave, I also choose to wax the hair on my body and I increase my slave time that Vance and Arnold have on me by one year” I saw Blake nod

“Anything else?” he asked to which I sighed

“Okay, I also add that I will be the slave of every guy that cums inside me for one day” After saying that I looked at Blake who was just looking at me. With how he looked it probably meant I did not have enough points yet.

“Fine, I will be your slave for five years”

“Okay, that is great, you are all free now” he said while starting to untie us. After the 3 of us got untied we were allowed to go home so we all went to my place, took a bath and slept. The next morning we all got ready for school, well, how much there is to getting ready as we all have to be naked, and then went to school.

When we arrived I went to my literature class, luckily nothing happened in this class except for the principal announcing the new rules, what she announced is

“Attention all students, starting Monday the new rules that were voted on will take effect, these rules are,
first let’s start with the cafeteria, it will have healthy but normal food,
secondly, when you get detention, you will need to do maintenance in school, this includes cleaning, repairing things and so on.
Third, the dress code, starting Monday all female students will be naked and can not cover up while all male students will be wearing normal clothes, all teachers and staff members will also wear normal clothes.
Fourth, all female students have to allow any staff member, any male student and any visitor to fuck them at any time, with that we also decided that to save nature from getting a ton on rubber and plastic littered, condoms are not allowed,
Fifth, during art and sex education classes the students will be divided into small groups, one female model for every 3 other students, naturally these classes will now be mixed gender classes and the model has to allow the other 3 students to do anything they want to them.
Sixth, The male washrooms and showers are still male only but the female washrooms and showers are mixed gender and have all doors removed.
Lastly, if any of these rules are broken, this student will get detention but the detention will be different. If a female gets detention for these rules then the detention will be that this female student will be tied up in a public place giving access to every part of her body. If a male breaks these rules, then the detention will be physical torture enforced by 25 students, that is all”

Those rules really sucked but nothing I can do about it anyway, in my next class, math, I got tied up again as usual and got fucked by all the guys in the math class resulting in nearly every one of them to be my master for as long as I still have one master.

When Math was done the sex ed teacher came up to me and said he needs me as a model again so I spoke with my Social and Music class teachers before going to his sex education class.

The first out of the two classes it was a grade 8 all female class to which I got fondled, fingered and fisted a lot while the second of the two classes was a grade 12 all male class where I once again got fucked over and over again and every single one of them cummed inside my pussy as I told them in the beginning that I would be a slave to the guys that cum inside me.

During lunch break I barely had enough time to eat as I was getting fucked just like Mika and Ayla were also being fucked. After that I went to Biology class where nothing happened and then during Gym class the teacher decided to make it a different than normal gym class.

“Okay class, we will practice for next week, all the girls will allow anyone to fuck them during our gym class today, this does also include visitors, and yes, we will get visitors today.” said the teacher to which every girl sighed but nodded.

During the class all the guys fucked all the girls filling us up with cum while also roughly 20 male visitors showed up fucking multiple girls. By the end of class we were all exhausted and went to our last class of the day after taking a shower.

Luckily in our last class nothing happened and I was able to go home and rest. When I got home and rested for a little while I went to Lyre and Hailey to try and convince them to be Blake’s slave for 5 years.

Just like with the people from school I tried the “do you agree?” line which caused them both to accept the slave time, I also made it easier for Ayla by telling both Lyre and Hailey to accept Ayla’s task too to which later on I noticed that Hailey was naked at home too meaning Ayla went to her to convince her to be naked at all times. For the remainder of the night nothing happened and we all went to bed and woke up the next morning.

When I went to go eat breakfast Hailey came up to me.

“Hey sis, As I still own you and I still have the proof of your powers for the blackmailing, you will have a vibrator running inside you whenever there is no dick going in and out of you, you can only have 30 seconds after taking the vibe out before the dick has to be in you and the same the other way around.”

I sighed and nodded while taking the rabbit vibrator that Hailey was holding out to me. I turned it to the lowest speed and pushed it inside my pussy. After eating breakfast with the vibrator inside me we all went to school, Hailey, Ayla and myself walking together naked to school while Lyre walked naked to her university, for her classmates that will be a nice surprise as Lyre had only been naked at our place so far.

When we arrived to school I got a little more attention than the others due to the vibrator but as all the girls are naked it wasn’t that much attention. When classes started I sat down and tried to pay attention to class to distract me from the stimulation that is happening in my pussy.

When the first class ended I got up and went to the sex education classroom where Hailey first decided to turn the vibrator to max speed causing me to moan.

Once the class started the teacher said “To practice for what will start to happen on Monday, Rei, Sara, Hailey and Tina, please come to the front, you will be our models for today during the whole class, each of you will get fucked a few times. The 4 of us sighed and then went to the front of the room.

“Okay then, now, as we have a limited time, guys, pick one girl that you will fuck, there can be a maximum of 5 guys for each girl except for one of the girls, the girls will decide who takes the extra person and then we will fuck them, as we only have roughly 45 minutes be sure to pick and start to fuck fast”

“Rei will take the extra person” said Hailey quickly causing me to sigh.

“Yes, I will take 6 guys instead of 5” I said

“Great, now, guys, pick your girl and then girls, be in doggy style position” said the teacher to which the four of us went into doggy style position.

It didn’t take much longer for the first dick to penetrate each of our pussies, naturally with me the vibrator was first taken out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk