Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-23-2018, 09:23 PM   #1
KittenRose

Default Story from a bondage dare

I was asked to do a predicament bondage task (it will become apparent as you read this). Here is my report on that. Hope you enjoy it and comments are welcome!

For this task I had bought a Stanley folding saw horse. This is about 36 inches in height, slightly higher than my crotch. I had also frozen keys for two handcuff in shot glasses. I put the horse on the floor, in the middle of a carpeted room. I put it on a carpet to prevent it from slipping on my smooth wooden floor. I had two handcuffs, a few pieces of rope, a pair of shoe-laces, a mouth gag, and a coat hanger.

I started by taking off all my clothes. I should say I was very nervous about the whole thing, and felt pretty excited and scared. I got the shot-glasses and carefully put them on the horse so I could get the keys when the ice melted. I then put on the coat hanger on my nipples. The pain was sharp and biting, but my nipples soon got numb. I put on the mouth gag, and breathing heavily, got on the saw horse. The horse has a serrated top, and as I tried to sit on this, the serrations pushed on my crotch, spreading my pussy wide. I had to spend some time to adjust myself to ensure that the serrations did not hurt too much. I then reached down and cuffed my feet together. This was already getting awkward, as I had to balance carefully in order not to tip over and fall down. I then carefully tied my thighs together, passing the rope under the horse. As this point, my feet were cuffed and my thighs tightly bound to the horse. Actually, this helped maintain my balance, but it also made it hard to wriggle around. My crotch was already getting pretty bruised and the thigh ropes made it hard to get comfortable.

I then used the shoe laces to tie the coat hanger to the horse. I tried to get the laces tight by bending forward slightly. Now, if I tried to sit up straight, the laces would pull down on the coat hanger, which in turn pull on the clamps on my nipples. The pain, incidentally, at this point got worse. I finally put on the cuff on one hand, put both hands behind me, and clicked the cuffs shut.

I should say that the position was very awkward. First, my back really started to hurt as I had to bend forward to prevent the nipple clamps pulling on me too hard. Then, I could not easily adjust my crotch on the horse, and any movement only made my pussy spread wider and the serrations dig deeper into me. Even with the ropes on my thighs, balancing was tricky. Given that I had to bend forward, my mouth gag made me drool like crazy, and soon my boobs, chest and thighs were pretty slick.

I tried to rock back and forth for a while, thinking that it would ease the pain in my crotch. It did, but it made the pain in my nipples very, very intense. I was breathing hard and loud now, my mouth was drooling like crazy. Also, given that my feet were cuffed below me, meant that any movement really chaffed at my ankles.

All the rocking also meant that I was slowly pushing the serrations deeper inside me. In fact, when I looked down I could see my pussy and ass spread really wide, nearly spreading across the top edge of the saw horse. The feeling on the serrations on my insides was very, very painful.

Unlike with the hogtie, I could do nothing to speed up the melting of the ice. It was like watching snails run a marathon. Just in about half hour I was already regretting this and could not imagine how I would get through the hours it would take the ice to melt. Also, bending forward meant that my hair was now in my face, making it really hard to see things clearly. It was very irritating, and I should have tied my hair behind. Blowing through a gag is not easy and eventually I just gave up, letting the hair fall where it would.

It took about three hours for the ice to melt enough that I could get the key. Of course, this was not easy. I had at first no way of reaching the shot glasses, which were behind me! The only way I could think of was if I could somehow got the nipple clamps off. As you can imagine, this turned out to be terribly hard. I tried to sit up, and pulled hard on the coat hanger. After three hours the clamps had almost dug themselves into my nipples!

I pulled harder and harder, each tug making me wince in pain. It was intense. I had to get the clamps off so I could reach behind and get the key. Suddenly, on tugging really hard, on of the clamps came off, the other still in place. I almost screamed in pain! My nipple was bruised and hurt like crazy. Of course, now that the hanger was attached to only one nipple meant that the pain on that nipple got even worse, as the clamp twisted and turned in the most cruel way. I pulled hard once more, and the other clamp also came off. I should say that the pain was so bad that I had to just sit there waiting for the pulses of pain radiating from my boobs to go away.

When finally I could move again, I leaned behind and grabbed the shot glass and got the key. Some fiddling around and my hands were soon free. I untied my thighs and then reached down to uncuff my feet. I should say that getting off the horse was itself painful! My pussy had dug really deep into the top edge of the horse, and getting off meant that it hurt all over again. I got off, and lay down on the floor, curled up, kneading my boobs and caressing my pussy to ease the pain. My feet were also chaffed and hurt a lot. My body was slick from all the drooling.

Eventually, I managed to get into the shower and wash myself clean. The hot water felt good, but my crotch and boobs were throbbing in pain, and I could see bright red spots around both my nipples and also around my crotch. I should say that even peeing was pretty painful for a few hours after. I fell asleep around 4:00 am, and was up by 8:00 or so.

This was a tough task, and very risky. Next time I would have to figure out a escape mechanism in case the pain got too much. My nipples still hurt a lot, and I have put some vaseline on them, and have had to put some soft cloth between them and my bra.

Well, we can talk about this later, but this was pretty difficult and painful experience. Not sure if I would do it again.
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenRose for this post:
Old 02-23-2018, 10:54 PM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, that was a great report, hope your nipples recovered. Would love to hear more about this.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:13 PM   #3
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I enjoyed reading (both) of your reports of you bondage dares. I would be curious if you would add a link to a picture of the Stanley sawhorse that you used in this most recent dare.

Two, or three hours for the ice to melt! I'm curious how you would feel had the dare included having a friend or other acquaintance scheduled to arrive at roughly the same time as you would predict the ice to melt?

I agree that a fail-safe measure ought to be included (should you find it necessary to free yourself before the ice melted from around the key) but of course, such a fail-safe measure would have to come at a significant cost (humiliation or otherwise).

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 06:32 AM   #4
KittenRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I enjoyed reading (both) of your reports of you bondage dares. I would be curious if you would add a link to a picture of the Stanley sawhorse that you used in this most recent dare.

Two, or three hours for the ice to melt! I'm curious how you would feel had the dare included having a friend or other acquaintance scheduled to arrive at roughly the same time as you would predict the ice to melt?

I agree that a fail-safe measure ought to be included (should you find it necessary to free yourself before the ice melted from around the key) but of course, such a fail-safe measure would have to come at a significant cost (humiliation or otherwise).

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
I don't have the saw-horse anymore. I recently moved and got rid of it. But it was like this one

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-T...-Pack/26910104

Having someone arrive just as the ice was to melt would be pretty intense Perhaps a little bit too much, specially if they could get into the house or come around and look through a window!! Not sure how I would explain being naked and tied up like that.
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenRose for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk