Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-27-2020, 03:10 AM   #1
necenzurat

Male 25/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

25/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

Hey there,
I'm Marius, 25 year old male master from Romania and I am only looking for females or male crossdressers.

I'm looking for someone that is willing to commit to a long-term relationship, someone serious. I've had many one-timers and I really don't wanna get involved with people like that anymore, its only a waste of time for me.
I'm only looking for female slaves but also accepting males that crossdress, transgenders, shemales etc. The reason behind this is that I am not attracted at all to males, only if they wear female clothes, or have very feminine body, so if you're one of those hairy as fuck indians that wear their mom's panties, no, I wont accept you and don't even bother.
Webcam is really a requirement for me cause I do lots of video sessions, but if you're maybe a bit shy, until we get to know each other better, you could only send pics. I'm mostly looking for a online relationship, but I'm also opened to offline, so if you guys are from Romania don't hesitate applying, also if we have a good long-term relationship I don't see why we wouldn't meet offline.
About the time zone, you shouldn't worry about that cause I can be online until very late. It's not mandatory for you to have experience, we can both learn.

I'm looking forward to meeting you, you can send me a slave application in the link below. If you got any questions about me, or any problems with the form send me a PM here.

https://form.jotformeu.com/62035507671352

Advertisements
Kink Talk