Old 09-23-2018, 11:43 AM   #1
-misti

Nuclear The One That Got Away

Whether it was a potential partner, the one night stand that didn't quite happen or something non-sexual like missing a dream job - we have all had it happen.

What one got away from you? Details all!
Old 10-22-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
ButtPlugBitch

About 5-6 years ago a few friends and I were at the community pool really late at night. We played a game of truth or dare and I was made to kiss this guy I kinda liked but it wasn't crush level yet. It was a great kiss and that relationship could have gone farther. I still talk to the guy on a rare occasion and he always brings up that kiss. He seems a bit fixed on it and he has told me that he wishes he had taken it father than just as a result of a dare. Apparently he had a crush on me at the time and was just too shy to try anything.

If this was still 5-6 years ago, I would have given him a chance. But now that I am happily married, his seemingly fascination on that one kiss just seems sad now. He can't let it go apparently but the only time I even remember it happened is because he brings it back up. I rarely talk to him now and when I do, I just get annoyed when he inevitably brings it back up.

So I guess I was the one to get away and he just can't seem to let it go.

Likes: Anal, slave, pain, biting, card/dice games, cum eating, denial, voyeurism. And probably some more, if not sure, ask me.

Limits: pee, poop, diaper, blood, videos or photos, illegal, public.

Toys: 4 butt plugs of various sizes, 1 7in dildo, 1 double penetration dildo, 2 vibration dildos, and wanting to get more.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:25 AM   #3
imakward

hmm...i saw this and wondered should i write in it or not,well it seems i will.

It was few years ago i met a girl online we both played a game together and quickly became friends and then closer and closer ,soon we talked about anything and every ,we were going out every time we could ,usually every sunday ,she danced a lot and we had a dance thing at the center of our town,it was cool,so one night i was walking her to the bus station ,so her dad can pick her up she wasn't from my town ,she said "well don't think of kissing me now,because my dad can come any moment" well i didn't and i've always regret it because we clicked perfectly,but 2 weeks after that i introduce her to a friend i played with and 1 month after that they got together,yeah its fun when that happens...so yeah that's the one i think it maybe got away. but thats life.

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
otga, truth