Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-21-2018, 10:30 AM   #16
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Interesting idea.
1. I would join nude. It is a strong incentive to take care of the body!

2. Security cameras are unfortunately necessary because there would be some people who would behave inappropriately, even if just "accidently" touching people in non-sexual ways. (Member contracts could include agreement with a large penalty fee - if ejected?)
3. Clothing optional -?- Would allows Doms and etc., and also makes it more exposing for nudes working out but being seen by the clothed (working up a nervous sweat just thinking of it). I suppose this moves it a bit beyond being a pure gym.
4. Even if purely a gym, it would be a way to develop lots of memberships to keep the place open - all those gawkers, even if they soon got bored. Maybe an extra fee for entering the snack bar - up in a gallery overlooking the main room? ROFL

If it moves out of being a pure gym, then other things become possible like classes with instructors: equipped with "motivational implements"

Fun thread idea. Good work.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-25-2018 at 07:05 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:15 PM   #17
Experimental_Daree

Interesting idea, unfortunately there would only be men who go - the only women you get would be the odd exhibitionist if you're lucky.
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:08 AM   #18
Golden_Girl_Rach

That sounds awful....
Golden_Girl_Rach is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk