Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-28-2020, 04:40 AM   #16
Willitfit

I dare you to...

Tie two pins to a string and tie those strings to a door or anything high, just a bit higher than your nipples. Stand on you toes and put the pins on your nipples. When your legs get tired you'll have to come down from your toes and rip of the pins.

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:45 AM   #17
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willitfit View Post
I dare you to...

Tie two pins to a string and tie those strings to a door or anything high, just a bit higher than your nipples. Stand on you toes and put the pins on your nipples. When your legs get tired you'll have to come down from your toes and rip of the pins.
Repeat this dare, but use a timer. Be sure that you can't see any clock or the timer while on tiptoes. When you finally ripped off the clothes pins watch the timer. If it took between 10 and 15 minutes, the dare is completed. If it was longer or shorter, repeat until you succeed.

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:48 AM   #18
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Sir, for this painful and arousing task...I tied a string from my clamps to a cupboard that forced me to stand on my very tiptoes to keep the string loose. Struggling to keep myself up and pulling hard on my nipples in the process, I gave up after about 3 or 4 minutes, ripping the clamps off in a nice and fast manner. It hurt like hell and Iäm leaking from arousal...please continue abusing my sore nipples

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:49 AM   #19
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
Repeat this dare, but use a timer. Be sure that you can't see any clock or the timer while on tiptoes. When you finally ripped off the clothes pins watch the timer. If it took between 10 and 15 minutes, the dare is completed. If it was longer or shorter, repeat until you succeed.
Thank you for this addition...I guess it'll take me quite some time to go to 10 minutes from the 3 to 4 I managed to withstand the first time...I will try my very best and report back soon, thank you

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

PM DARES
Old 10-28-2020, 05:05 AM   #20
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

I just went through 5 tries in total, none of them successful. The highest I managed to hold it was 7 minutes, that was the first one, and after that it just started getting messy and desperate, no attempt going higher than 2 minutes.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mistress, feel free to punish me for not completing the task correctly and thank you for giving me such sore and sensitive nipples.

PM DARES
Old 10-28-2020, 08:28 AM   #21
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
I just went through 5 tries in total, none of them successful. The highest I managed to hold it was 7 minutes, that was the first one, and after that it just started getting messy and desperate, no attempt going higher than 2 minutes.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mistress, feel free to punish me for not completing the task correctly and thank you for giving me such sore and sensitive nipples.
Your punishment is: Repeat the base task 10 times. Each time determine, how many minutes were missing to reach 10. Add all those minutes up, then wear nipple clamps for this many minutes. Divide the timeframe into sessions of 20 minutes. Between sessions have a break of 30 seconds.

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 08:55 AM   #22
Tsugetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
I would really like to do something like this but 3 hours is a bit much, don't you think? Realistically I have 50 clothespins which I can put on my body, making for 130 minutes with max clothespins, over 2 hours...that's a very long time to stay blindfolded not to mention that putting on clothespins for so long might be quite harmful...are you willing to modify the dare a bit?
Sure no problem, i just thought you had much more clothepins. So lets go down from 3 hours to 1 hours 40 mins and in top of that i will spank each of my ass cheeks once for every clothpin you use.
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:36 PM   #23
coolplay69uk

Attach all 50 pegs to a string put the first peg on you clit and zig zag over your pussy lips, thighs chest tits and nipples finishing with the last peg on your tounge.

As soon as the last peg goes on start a 10 minute timer then rip off those pegs starting at the tounge and the dinal peg to be ripped off is that one on your clit.

The quicker you put them on and rip them off the less your clit will suffer!
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 05:47 AM   #24
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
Your punishment is: Repeat the base task 10 times. Each time determine, how many minutes were missing to reach 10. Add all those minutes up, then wear nipple clamps for this many minutes. Divide the timeframe into sessions of 20 minutes. Between sessions have a break of 30 seconds.
Thank you for my punishment, Mistress, I added up the total of 64 minutes as I failed terribly at making it to ten minutes everytime, the highest I got was 4 minutes. To add to the pain, I rotated the clamps every 10 minutes and took the breaks after 30 minutes, so just two of them. My nipples sure are more than warmed up now again and sore as hell. Thank you

PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post:
Old 10-29-2020, 05:49 AM   #25
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsugetsu View Post
Sure no problem, i just thought you had much more clothepins. So lets go down from 3 hours to 1 hours 40 mins and in top of that i will spank each of my ass cheeks once for every clothpin you use.
Good news, I ordered new clothespins, 50 of them to be precise, I will pospone this task until they arrive so my body will be full of them and your asschecks will be a nice scarlet after I'm done with this

PM DARES
Old 10-29-2020, 06:15 AM   #26
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
Attach all 50 pegs to a string put the first peg on you clit and zig zag over your pussy lips, thighs chest tits and nipples finishing with the last peg on your tounge.

As soon as the last peg goes on start a 10 minute timer then rip off those pegs starting at the tounge and the dinal peg to be ripped off is that one on your clit.

The quicker you put them on and rip them off the less your clit will suffer!
AFter I had put them all on, a challenge in itself, I took a deep breath and decided to just rip it off like a band-aid. Good idea in theory but in the half I got stuck with a half ripped off clothespins on my stomach, which brought tears to my eyes, so in a second one, when the pain in the upper part of my body started to subside and my hands stopped shaking, I ripped the lower part off and I might've let out a scream when the pin was ripped off my clit...thank you, Sir

PM DARES
Old 10-29-2020, 07:59 AM   #27
CaffeineColin

Here are a couple of tasks for you. They all start the same way.
Begin by putting 15 clothespins on each tit, 3 in each lip of your pussy, 1 on your clit and 2 on your belly button (one is fine is that’s all you can fit). Wait 5 minutes and then move on.

The first task is to spend 2 minutes with your hands on your head frantically trying to shake all the pins off. Any that are still on after 2 minutes get beaten off with a wooden spoon.

Second task, you have 2 minutes to roll on the ground to try to remove the pins, again, no using your hands. Anything you don’t get rubbed off, you beat off with a leather belt.

Third, flip a coin, heads means you pull off (no opening them - pull it off) a clothespin and can put it away. Tails means you pull it off then move it to a different part of your body. Do that for every clothespin until you have pulled them all off.

Also, if you are having trouble pulling off the zippers of tied up pins, tie the free end of the rope to something heavy and throw that as hard as you can or drop it from somewhere high up (down some stairs for example). You can even just put some towels in a backpack, tie that to the rope and throw it - soft landing and nothing breaks.

Good luck and enjoy,
-Colin

Have fun,
-Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:13 AM   #28
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsugetsu View Post
I put a total of 65 clothespins on my body, 11 on my pussy lips, 16 on my thighs, 6 on both nipples, 4 under my armpits and the rest on my tits, stomach and arms. Dividing that from 100 minutes I got 35 minutes blindfolded and clamped. I set an alarm for 35 minutes but I couldn't take it after 20 minutes because that one clothespin on my left labia started to move sideways and it hurt more than was pleasurable. SO I took that one off, put it on my earlobe and continued on for 15 minutes. I hope you enjoy your spanking and thank you for this task.

PM DARES
Old 10-29-2020, 08:15 AM   #29
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Here are a couple of tasks for you. They all start the same way.
Begin by putting 15 clothespins on each tit, 3 in each lip of your pussy, 1 on your clit and 2 on your belly button (one is fine is that’s all you can fit). Wait 5 minutes and then move on.

The first task is to spend 2 minutes with your hands on your head frantically trying to shake all the pins off. Any that are still on after 2 minutes get beaten off with a wooden spoon.

Second task, you have 2 minutes to roll on the ground to try to remove the pins, again, no using your hands. Anything you don’t get rubbed off, you beat off with a leather belt.

Third, flip a coin, heads means you pull off (no opening them - pull it off) a clothespin and can put it away. Tails means you pull it off then move it to a different part of your body. Do that for every clothespin until you have pulled them all off.

Also, if you are having trouble pulling off the zippers of tied up pins, tie the free end of the rope to something heavy and throw that as hard as you can or drop it from somewhere high up (down some stairs for example). You can even just put some towels in a backpack, tie that to the rope and throw it - soft landing and nothing breaks.

Good luck and enjoy,
-Colin

Have fun,
-Colin.
Yes Sir, thank you for the tasks and the tip with the zippers, I'll remember that for the future.

I need a small break to make some food and get a glass of water and then I'll get back to you as soon as I finish my tasks.

PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothespins, england, female, pain, scotland, tits, torture