Thifr
getDare Succubus

Please, keep writing 😉

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 04:26 PM   #32
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Oh WoW! Another twist! Love it. Keep them wanting more.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 03-08-2021, 06:29 AM   #33
Thifr
getDare Succubus

A new chapter soon.?

Only 18+
Old 04-27-2021, 08:38 AM   #34
comet

Default Next Chapter?

When will the next one be?
comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:51 PM   #35
risks

sorry it has taken so long but here is a new chapter

Chapter 9

Emily stood there with the USB stick in her hand. Sarah and Emma looked at her trying to keep calm. “What’s this then?” asked Emily.
“It’s just some music” replied Emma in a calm manner. Sarah tried to look calm but on the inside, she was screaming. Humiliating videos and pictures of her naked were all over that USB if Emily looked at it her life would be over. “Oh really didn’t know you two had such similar music tastes,” said Emily scoffing.
“Only because you listen to like 2 artists,” said Emma trying to turn it into a joke.
“Well maybe I should listen to this and see what I’m missing out on,” said Emily in a mocking voice. “Sure if you like death metal” said Emma starting to get worried and trying to stop Emily. “Oh I love it” said Emily walking away while laughing.
“What the fuck do we do?” said Sarah to Emma.
“Fuck erm follow her” replied Emma as they followed behind her slowly. Emily walked into a bathroom Sarah and Emma followed her in.

Emily walked into one of the stalls Emma walked into the stall with her before Emily could shut the door. Emma then locked the stall with Sarah outside the stall. “What the fuck you doing?” asked Emily confused.
“Well I just think your kinda hot,” said Emma playing with Emily’s hair. Emily started to blush. Emma then pushed Emily into the side of the stall. Emily tried to look at the ground “ no-no look at me” ordered Emma Emily looked at Emma blushing bright red. Emma closed her eyes and went to kiss Emily. Emily then closed her eyes and kissed back Emma then lightly kicked Emily’s bag out of the stall where Sarah grabbed it and rummaged around in the bag. Emma grabbed Emily’s ass hoping this would be enough to distract her and stop her from opening her eyes. Emily let out a small gasp and continued kissing Emma back. Sarah found the USB quickly closed Emily’s bag and slid it back into the stall and then taped Emma on the leg. Emma stopped kissing Emily “well that was fun said Emma giving Emily a pat on the cheek as she opened the stall and left. Emily just stood there confused as to what just happened. Emma grabbed Sarah by the hand as they quickly left the bathroom and ran down the hallway.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 06-24-2021, 10:14 AM   #36
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by risks View Post
sorry it has taken so long but here is a new chapter

Chapter 9

Emily stood there with the USB stick in her hand. Sarah and Emma looked at her trying to keep calm. “What’s this then?” asked Emily.
“It’s just some music” replied Emma in a calm manner. Sarah tried to look calm but on the inside, she was screaming. Humiliating videos and pictures of her naked were all over that USB if Emily looked at it her life would be over. “Oh really didn’t know you two had such similar music tastes,” said Emily scoffing.
“Only because you listen to like 2 artists,” said Emma trying to turn it into a joke.
“Well maybe I should listen to this and see what I’m missing out on,” said Emily in a mocking voice. “Sure if you like death metal” said Emma starting to get worried and trying to stop Emily. “Oh I love it” said Emily walking away while laughing.
“What the fuck do we do?” said Sarah to Emma.
“Fuck erm follow her” replied Emma as they followed behind her slowly. Emily walked into a bathroom Sarah and Emma followed her in.

Emily walked into one of the stalls Emma walked into the stall with her before Emily could shut the door. Emma then locked the stall with Sarah outside the stall. “What the fuck you doing?” asked Emily confused.
“Well I just think your kinda hot,” said Emma playing with Emily’s hair. Emily started to blush. Emma then pushed Emily into the side of the stall. Emily tried to look at the ground “ no-no look at me” ordered Emma Emily looked at Emma blushing bright red. Emma closed her eyes and went to kiss Emily. Emily then closed her eyes and kissed back Emma then lightly kicked Emily’s bag out of the stall where Sarah grabbed it and rummaged around in the bag. Emma grabbed Emily’s ass hoping this would be enough to distract her and stop her from opening her eyes. Emily let out a small gasp and continued kissing Emma back. Sarah found the USB quickly closed Emily’s bag and slid it back into the stall and then taped Emma on the leg. Emma stopped kissing Emily “well that was fun said Emma giving Emily a pat on the cheek as she opened the stall and left. Emily just stood there confused as to what just happened. Emma grabbed Sarah by the hand as they quickly left the bathroom and ran down the hallway.
Please do continue this story! It's amazing.
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 11:50 PM   #37
deltavoyager

I’m really hoping they plug the USB in and find out it’s a completely different one and Emily still has the one with the pics 😂

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 06:17 AM   #38
risks

Hi I'm glad to be back this is the final chapter for now I do have a small story Idea for Sarah and Emma after this I will update this story when it's done but it will be in a separate thread when it's done hope you all enjoy the final chapter of Sarah and Emma's journey - Risks

Chapter 10

After school Sarah and Emma walked back to Emma’s house. As they got to the door Emma stopped and looked at Sarah. “Are you 100% sure you want to be my slave after this moment you can’t take it back I will own you” said Emma. Sarah took in a deep breath and nodded “I want to be your slave”. Emma opened the door and grabbed Sarah by the arm and pulled her inside. Emma quickly shouted to see if her parents were in she knew they wouldn’t be but best to check. She then quickly ran upstairs to her bedroom pulling Sarah with her. Before Sarah was even through the door Emma was pulling Sarah’s clothes off her. Sarah’s skirt slid to the ground as her blazer flew across the room Emma pushed Sarah onto the bed straddling her as she unbuttoned Sarah’s shirt and while Sarah used her feet to slip her shoes off as in the rush they were still on. Sarah was now just in her underwear a simple black bra and lace black panties. Emma pushed Sarah onto her back while kissing her Sarah’s hands reached around Emma’s side and she unzipped Emma’s skirt and it fell to the ground. Emma then got off of Sarah and stood up she unbuttoned her shirt she then went over to the chest of draws she pulled out some handcuffs and some black fabric. Emma took both of Sarah’s hands and cuffed them to the metal frame of Emma’s bed she then took the black fabric and tied it around Sarah’s eyes so she couldn’t see anything.

Sarah was waiting on the bed she could hear Emma rummaging around in the draw what else was she getting. After a minute Sarah felt Emma get on the end of the bed she then felt Emma pulling down her panties. Sarah was tingling with excitement then Emma began to rub her pussy she was already wet and now Emma knew this. Sarah then felt something slowly inserted into her pussy it felt good it felt really good. Emma had put on a strapon and was now fucking Sarah. She grabbed Sarah’s legs and started fucking her faster with the occasional slap on one of Sarah’s tits to keep her on edge. Each time one of Sarah’s tits got slapped she would let out a small whimper and it would make Emma smile. Sarah was gyrating her hips to try and get as much of the strap on in as possible. Sarah could feel herself getting close to climax and Emma could see this by the reaction on Sarah’s face she started fucking Sarah harder while pinching Sarah’s nipples. It hurt Sarah but she didn’t care she kept moving her hips into Emmas until she let out a loud moaning orgasm with the added pain on her nipples it felt amazing. Emma took her hands off of Sarah’s nipples and pulled up Sarah’s blindfold “you are now truly all mine” said Emma with a smile.
Sarah smiled back.

The End

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 06-28-2021, 10:16 PM   #39
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 11:20 PM   #40
MichelleTheCat2

Truly a lovely story. Good job risk, your a amazing writer.

my nickname is "FOXY"
19, femboy, loves being cared for
My favorite fetish is DENIAL

Likes and Limits

PM dares!

TOYS!

Kik is michellethecat2
Live on twitch! KrisTheCatXoXo

I can almost never say no to a task I like!

Please make me feel little!
MichelleTheCat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 03:07 AM   #41
Thifr
getDare Succubus

I red it from the start again. Thanks for this Risks. It was really nice. Can you send me a PM when you'll have written the new story about Sarah and Emma ?

Only 18+
Old 07-01-2021, 01:41 PM   #42
comet

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
I red it from the start again. Thanks for this Risks. It was really nice. Can you send me a PM when you'll have written the new story about Sarah and Emma ?
I would like a pm with a link to the new thread as well
comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 06:07 PM   #43
risks

The sequel is here hope you enjoy

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...11#post4437611

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk