Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #1
admireu4ever

Default The Three [FICTION]

Let me start by saying that this story is going to be written by a few people, we ask that you please comment as much as possible and enjoy the story.

Thanks,
Tessdog
---------------------
Jake walked into the girls lockeroom, it was filled with girls getting naked. He heard them talking. As he walked towards the center of the room. He saw Madison. Jake went and felt her breast she jumped as his hands grabbed them. She was no longer scared, infact she was enjoying it. Not knowing that it was Jake working his magic on her nipples. Jake grabbed her hand and walked her into a bathroom stall. He took off her panties and began to finger her pussy. He then sat her down and he put his dick in her mouth. He went back and forth and cummed all over her..he took her clothes and ran off..leaving the stall open...all the girls were looking at Madision's Naked Body with cum all over it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP-"Good Morning, New York! This is your favorite DJ, Ricky P. and I..." Jake turned off the Alarm Clock.

It was the start of a new day, it was wonderful outside and everything was had it normally had been. Jake was 16, he did not have many friends and the ladies always neglected him. He was somewhat strong and somewhat big. Jake was a really nice guy, unlike most he was gentleman. Jake had dreamed of being risky, going to parties, and having fun with girls. But even after 16 years of life, Jake did not have a girlfriend.

As Jake took a shower, inside the shower he thought about the girls he had crushes on. He began playing with himself at the thought. His mom shouted and he turned off the shower. Jake got dressed and he put on his outfit for the day, a nice Button Shirt and a pair of Jeans. Michael went down ate some food and he got his backpack and started walking to school. He'd meet up with his two best buddies their.

As Jake began to walk he saw black cloud a few miles ahead of him. He walked towards the school, keeping an eye on this strange cloud.

Last edited by admireu4ever; 02-10-2008 at 03:27 PM.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #2
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

nice story has potential

tessdog i was the one who added rep unfortunetly forgot t sign it

keep it up its probably going to be hard for your fellow writers to keep up with you but with three writers should be written quickly and with alot of fresh ideas
Old 02-11-2008, 01:10 AM   #3
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

very interesting start. I do like the start with the dream.
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:54 AM   #4
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Mark was lying in bed when the alarm went off, he hated that alarm, it was the signal that he was about to be forced to start another crap day of high school. He hated his high school it was completley typical was full of idiots who just stuck together like sheep afraid to make any decisions as they might be thought of weird, but it was because of the fact they took they're anger out on him and his friends that really got him going but there was nothing they could do. Reluctantly he slid out of bed, his bare feet pressing down on the carpet, he was sitting on his bed only wearing his briefs, he yawned and stretched, the muscles rippling in his arms, he was well built he had an athletes body, broad shouldered with muscled arms and legs, narrow perfect feet making him very quick. Mark had a great chest with a six pack starting to develop. He was an intelligent lad but he had never had a girlfriend yet even though he was approaching 17, the girls in this school only went for the stupidest of the popular guys.

He stood up and brushed his hair out of his eyes, his hair came down to his neck it was mostly dark brown, but his fringe which hangs over one eye was blond. He walked into the bathroom, he stripped off his briefs revealing his cock, it was decent sized and was beginning to become hard, he decided not to relieve himself this time as he was running a bit late, he quickly showered and dressed, he was wearing a pair of dark baggy jeans, some tight white trunks he was wearing a t shirt that was covered by a black hooded jacket, he was wearing some sort of beaded chain round his neck with a wristband on one arm and a finger glove on the other, he was now walking down the street towards the school with his two best friends, curiously watching a dark cloud in the distance as it was the only cloud in the sky on this bright summers day.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #5
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Is this the one that I am co-writing aswell??

If so I'l write one now lol
Old 02-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #6
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Yep all three of us, least I finished off my 1st story writing 3 is a bit much.

Old 02-11-2008, 08:15 PM   #7
admireu4ever

As the three friends walked together, a bright bolt of lighting hit down on the ground before the three boys. Each boy now had a power....one that they would begin to explore.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:41 AM   #8
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

wht is going to be next!!!
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #9
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Matt was walking down the road on his way to school. Matt was 6,1 and had short brown hair with blonde highlights. He was good at sports and school however didn't really seem to hit it with the ladies.

He admired the sky, blue sky and a bright sun. He was puzzeled however by the only black cloud in the sky. Suddenly the cloud started swirling and his head was being cleared of all thoughts. Then the pain came. His generics were being rewritten. He suddenly felt powerful and alive.

He set off for school not knowing what was going to happen...
Old 02-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #10
admireu4ever

Jake fell to the ground in pain, he was screaming. "Help me...I can't...ahh!!". The pain stopped as he looked at himself he saw nothing. Everything else was still their, his friends the street..everything. But he was not. "Guys? Can you hear me?" He said.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:40 AM   #11
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Mark saw his friend disappear right before his eyes, but before he could even think about it he fell to his knees in pain, it felt like everyone in the world was shouting at him he screamed it pain, after what seemed like an age the voices started to disappear one by one, he was on all fours on the pavement breathing heavily wondering what the hell had just happened to him. Matt turned him asking what had happened, he told Matt and Matt told him that he had felt a weird powerful sensation surge through his body as well but he hadn't felt any pain. 'Guys?!, can you hear me' the sudden voice from no were made the two boys jump, they stood staring at each other puzzled until they realized that they recognized the voice, it was Jake in all the weirdness they hadn't noticed he had disappeared. 'Jake?' Mark called out nervously.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:29 AM   #12
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Matt and Mark were puzzeled. They could hear Jake but couldn't see him. Then Matt had a thought,a crazy thought but a thought none the less, he thought Jake could be invisible. Sure enough in a couple of minutes Jake materialised and they thought it was some joke some kid had played on them.

Matt checked his watch 'Shit' they were late. He wished he could stop time. He started running andrealised his friends weren't following him. They were froze as if time had been stopped. He stooped he thought No Never...
Old 02-13-2008, 02:53 PM   #13
admireu4ever

Then, time had started again. "Guys, I swear I didn't play a joke!" He said as the boys walked into the school. Jake went his own way and went to ask Madison if she wanted to hang out. "Hey..umm, would you..umm, ermm, like to hang out tonight?" Jake finally spat it out. "Sorry Jake, I'm having a Slumber Party with Mollie and Haley tonight. Maybe some other time." She walked away. Jake was torn.

Jake went into the bathroom, he wished that he could go back to the way he was just a few minutes before. Invisble. With that thought, Jake was gone. But he was there. "Oh my god.." Jake had then stood up and ran out of the bathroom. To gym, where he was going to test out his new found powers.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #14
IceandFire11

~confused~........ )
Old 02-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #15
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Mark was sitting in his psychology class his mind wandering, it was the last lesson before lunch so this wasn't surprising, but it he was going through the events of the morning, what happened with all the voices in his head and Jake disappearing he wondered what it all meant, he was sure the black cloud in the sky had caused but caused what that was what he wanted to know.

Advertisements
Kink Talk