Old 01-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
admireu4ever

Default Amanda [Non-Fiction]

Hey everyone, it has been a very long time since I've written a story. So I thought I'd produce this one as a gift for all the good writers who have written this past year. Keep it going everyone and Happy New Year. Enjoy the story.

Part One - Best Friends
Amanda and I were very best friends for a very long time. We had both finally gotten to High School. I had been an open guy never really good with girls, and Amanda had been very experienced in the field of guys. Often would she talk how about other guy’s dicks and often would she ask me about things. It was one day when she asked me about my fantasies, that’s when it started.

“I was wondering if you’ve ever gotten a boner because of me.” Amanda said. I quickly replied. “One too many times.” We both laughed. We were sitting down on a couch together just laughing and having a good time. “So, what are your fantasies?” she said abruptly. I was somewhat hesitant; I really didn’t tell girls stuff like that. But she was Amanda so I thought it’d be ok. “Well, to be honest. I love the idea of being controlled, embarrassed, caught, and punished. I’ve always wanted to have a mistress.” After I was finished speaking I gave a breath, like a weight was taken off my shoulder.

“Really, that’s pretty strange. I never knew that about you.” She said with a smile. “Well, now you know.” I replied. Then I fell into her eyes. Somewhat lost in myself and her. Then I felt her hand on my thigh. My dick flew up instantly. She unbuttoned my shorts. I was beyond tense. “Try to relax.” She said. I thought that was impossible.

Then I felt her putting a blindfold over my eyes. “Hey what’s that for?” I asked. She then said “Shh” and put her finger to my lips. Then she pulled down my shorts. The cold air should have my cock limp but instead it remained as stiff as an old mans back. She began to rub it and then it what seemed like no time, I cummed. She then pulled off the blindfold. I was greeted by a video camera. “Alright, Mikey. If you enjoy not having the world see your itty bitty cock then your goanna do everything I say for now on, ok slave?” I was dumbstruck. Did I really just step into that? “Yes Mistress.” I guess I did.

“Alright first call your parents and tell them you’re staying over. Secondly I want you to get your small cock up to my bedroom.” She said. She pulled me up and then took off the rest of my clothing. “That’s better, now go to my room slave.” I walked up to her room. My cock was hard again. As I walked into her room, I began to fear what was to come next. I quickly called my parents, they thought it was fine. It was just Amanda my longtime best friend.

When she came up she told me to put on her bathing suit. As I did, my erected cock stood out very clearly in the bikini. “Oh wow Mike, that’s hot.” She then began laughing. She then pulled out her camera and went to take a picture. I tried to fuss and then she went up to me and smacked me in the face. “I swear to god if you ever do that again I’ll punish you so bad you’ll never be able to jack off again.” I was shocked once again. So I replied, “I’m sorry mistress, please forgive my worthless self.” She then pulled down the bikini bottoms. “Alright slave, I’ll forgive you. But first, you must clean me. Get in the shower, boy.” I quickly moved to the shower turned it on and took of the bikini top. My cock was still rock hard. The water did nothing. Then Amanda entered the bathroom she stripped down her clothes. Her breasts were amazing. They were so large and firm. Her pussy had a little hair it was nicely trimmed. Then she stepped into the shower. “Rub me slave, rub me clean.” Slowly I began to rub her. I rubbed her shoulders and I worked my way down her back. I made my way to her butt, it was so well rounded. I rubbed it gently, and then I began slightly caressing her inner thighs. Finally she turned around I began to rub her breast. “Lick my nipples, you dirty boy.” I began to suck on her nipples. They grew hard soon; I heard her giving slight moans. “Good boy that feels so good.” I continued. Then I worked my way down her stomach. Kissing it, her slight abs had been so sexy. Eventually I reached her pussy and began to lick it. “Oh my word, oh wow, oh..Jesus...Michael...Stop it…please...Oh…wow.” Then she came. She gave a massive moan and she wouldn’t stop cumming. Finally it stopped. My dick was so hard. I could barely stand it. “You’ve been a good boy, but your cock is so dirty. Let me fix that for you. So she took some shampoo and began to rub my pubes. Then I got the best handjob of my life. “Alright, slave now that you’re clean I can invite my guest over.” The only thing on my mind was “Oh shit, I hope its not girls from our school.”
Old 01-05-2009, 04:47 AM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs down

I hope that this isn't true; I mean just because something happens in these blackmail stories doens't mean that it happens in real life.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I agree, this is the first instance if this happening in real life that I know of,well other than people with very strong fetishes towards such things. But that doesn't mean I won't believe it's real, I trust an author to be honest about it

But the story itself I like, whether true or not

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
daremadness
Account Banned

Default Good Story

This story is very exciting. You came on to strong to quick, which meant we didn't really get to know the characters. Also please tell me that some of it is ficition because im sure that can't happen in real life. If it's true then i feel sorry for you.

i like;nudity, penis, masturbation, pain
i hate;public, gross, piss, scat, shaving
daremadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
admireu4ever

This is fiction, I am sorry. I wrote it late last night and I put in the wrong thing. I'm sorry it was a bit rushed. I plan to do some flashbacks which will give insights to the characters. Thanks for commenting, I enjoy both negative and postive comments..makes me a stronger writer.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please go on
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk