Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-14-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip
Default The Girl Next Door [FICTION]

I'd lived in the same house all my life. The neighbours had been there a couple of years and my sister had made friends with their daughter. Being 3 years younger than them, I didn't make that much of a friendship with her, at the most being a sort of "Hi, How are you?" kind of level.

So on the days that she would come over I would usually just stay in my room, surfing the net and simply dreaming (fantasising if you will) of things I could do to be with her (she was pretty and had a great ass) and what I would do if I got into a better friendship with her.

One night, I was showering when I heard her arrive in the house (Girls can be very loud) and so the thought of her got me going. I thought about wanking with her in my mind, but I was worried that it would be overheard and that would have been embarrasing.

I'd only just got into the shower and was doing my hair (eyes closed, soap falling round my ears and blocking them a bit) I rinse off and reach for the soap, when I notice that she is there....halfway to the toilet and I'm standing naked in the shower.

All of my fantasies come flooding back, imaginings of this very scene and "what happened next" ideas. My penis, swells up hard and throbbing for her. She takes advantage of the situation and says to me:
"Well hello. Do you like me or something? Why not open the doors and let me check?"

I was still frozen, all these uncatholic thoughts racing through my mind. She pulls the chord for the shower and then opens the shower doors. Her hands reach out and I look at them imagining their soft touch and the power that they have at the same time. She lays a finger on the tip and rubs it slightly. Her other hand comes and cups my balls, feeling them, squeezing them slightly. Her gentle fingers feel smooth on my body and my penis strains to become even more erect (if that was at all possible).

The first drips of cum leak out of my head and she smiles, a big warm smile, which I get lost in, trying to imagine what it would feel like, those soft red lips, touching me, wet with sweat or cum.

Her hands move away and are washed. She moves to leave and with a hand on the door she looks at me again and tells me:
"This is out secret. You will however, become my slave. I will have you as my bitch and you will follow any order that I give, understand?"

I nod still almost in the same position as to when I first saw her, frozen in time thinking of all of my fantasies how some came true, how others might still and entirely new scenarios that had just occured to me due to the ramifications of these details.

She leaves and seconds later I hear the laughs, the screams of two girls having fun without a care in the world and as if nothing had happened.

Once the shock dissipates, I switch on the shower and start wanking as if there is no tomorrow. After just 2 seconds of contact I am already spouting litres of pure white cum, spraying it up into the air, some hitting the sides of the shower, some going straight to the floor. Even after I am "empty" I keep on going, simply for the pleasure of releiving the tension.

After about 5 minutes I rinse off, and make sure everything is cum-free and immeditely go straight to my room. Once I settled down in a chair to think about things I relaise I am shaking and have a feeling of electric intensity. The Adrenaline had just kicked in and it felt GOOD!

As I reviewed the events my head I kept slipping into my fantasies and ended up going through them and working specific details, thinking of soft coressing and lips that touch my body over and over.

This is my first Fiction piece. I don't know if it's any good, I have focused on feelings in this one. Reply below whether I should focus on other things, ideas for this story or even a compleltly different storyline.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have many different things that could happen in this story, but the scenario was quickly thought up and if you have anyways in improving the story either PM or post here

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:55 PM   #2
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

This story is absolutely amazing.

Anyone can just write "well i was showering and my sis's friend came in and it was fun and now i'm her slave lol" but it takes -real- storywriting skill to write the way you did.

Keep up the good work!

-Daredude

Meow.
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:44 AM   #3
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

very nice, love the amount of detail. keep it up.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:49 AM   #4
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

love the detail, good writing skill

will you make more about later experiences with her?
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:52 AM   #5
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Now is the time to go into her being your master and what you are required to do. First part is a really good start.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:27 AM   #6
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

I want to expand it to full on master/slave relationships and include the details of feelings and the dares (featuring well known ones from here of course)

Do you guys want me to post the next part of the story here or in a new thread?

Next part is coming...soon :P (latest by saturday i think)

EDIT: I don't know how many parts there will be to this story, I can keep it going as long as I want, but I have also thought of a great new story. So I may run the two concurrently, but I will brainstorm the ideas a bit first.

Last edited by Powerstrip; 03-15-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:26 PM   #7
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

I'd say post it here. It gets too confusing sorting through threads in my opinion.

-Daredude

Meow.
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:36 PM   #8
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

EDITED: To follow daredude's advice

Hello all. This is the second part of the story. However, I feel that this part of the story is quite poor. I may drop the series and simply work on my other ideas. If people like this and feel that the quality isn't bad I will stick with it. Hope you enjoy, but I don't like it really.

The following morning I woke up in a daze. All I had thought about was that moment and the repurcusssions. What ever would happen. I kept replaying the situation over and over in my mind. The gentle hands, the pleasureable touch.

I got up and showered. All the time I had the same feelings as yesterday and every minute or so I kept glancing to the door to see if she walked in (no such luck this time though).

I had made plans to go into town so went on my way round town, picking up a couple of magazines and window shopping. I met up with a couple of friends and we saw a film and for a time it was good. The worries, the anxieties and the horny feelings were left behind as the film played. Don'r get me wrong the thrill that I had was amazing and I wanted it again, but the sane part of my mind had always nudged thinking of what I would be made to do, what if someone found out.

After the film we broke up our separate ways and I took a bus home. Throughout the journey I was reminded of her. The girl in front of me had the same hair style, the flashy TVs they have on the bus had fashion items that reminded me of her. I tried to block them out and concentrate on the awsomeness of the film, but it was too much. I thought of her and nothing else.

Inside I was torn between rational reasoning of being a normal kid being able to set my own limits, having no one as boss, on the other hand I had a yearning for more, the feeling of adrenaline and the desire to be mastered (or mistressed in this case)

I was so lost in my thoughts that I missed my stop, and ended up taking a round journey back. As I walked back to the house I had made some decisions about the whole situation. I would go along with some of it. I enjoyed her touch and her company, but I wouldn't do things that I didn't want to. I would take advantage of the situation in the best possible way I could.

I got in the house to find myself completly alone. I enjoyed these times and was able to play music loud and other stuff I enjoyed (such as watching TV naked and walking about naked, I loved being naked).

My phone vibrated and I looked at it. A text from her:
"Hey little boy, want to have a play with your mistress? If you do come to your window, I'll be waiting." My window was at the back of the house opening onto a flat roof. You could climb from my house to hers easily as they were side-by-side. I put on a pair of jeans and a T-Shirt and looked out my window. As she had said she would be she was standing waiting for me.

I climbed out and stood facing her with the cool air brushing gently against my arms. Her skirt billowed a little, showing off part of her legs, making me even more horny than I was. She had great legs, I wanted to touch them and kiss them.

"So, you made it!"
"Yeah, I couldn't exactly deny your call...mistress" I figured that I ought to play ball, though I had thought of knealing before her, but dismissed it.
"Well then why don't you come in and we can start having fun."

I climbed over the railing and followed her inside wondering what "fun" she had in mind. In her room she had a couple of bags arranged in the centre and immediately I could tell someone had been busy getting things ready. She sat in between a couple of the bags and arranged her skirt over her knees, stroking the lower parts of her leg only furthering my hardness.

"Please get comfartable" She offered gently. I sat down and waited patiently. She raised her eyebrows as if I had insulted her. "Er...I said get comfortable!"

I looked at her, thinking she must have been repeating it off some TV show. "I am thanks"
She sighed as if she were talking to a three year old
"I will let you off this time, but next time you insult me like this, I will arrange punishment. When I say get comfortable, I want you to take off your clothes, fold them neatly against the wall and then to sit down corss legged, hands in your lap and looking up at the ceiling. OK?"

I hesitated. Do I really want her to see me naked again? Then again what did I come here in the first place for anyway? I should have expected this anyway and anyway the feelings were coming back. I obliged, taking off my clothes watching her reaction as I followed her commands. She remained cool throughout the whole process, completly passive as if this happened all the time.

I stared up to the ceiling and awaited my next instruction. I heard her moving and rummaging in the bags, but dared not to look in case she punished me for disobeying the order. She moved toward me and her face appeared in my vision, smiling, with her tongue stuck out to the side in concentration. My eyes focused on the mouth thinking of its softness and the wet of her tongue only aroused me further.

I felt leather on my neck and guessed at a spiked colar similar to those that dogs wear. She fastened it quite tightly, but not too tightly. She stood up and held up a leash for me to see.
"You are my pet, my animal, my slave. All my orders are to be followed. Bark once if you understand" I barked and she nodded. She then pulled on the leash and announced that it was walk time. She pulled the leash and I crawled beside her following her out the door and down the stairs. She took me into the living room and sat down in a sofa. I sat like a dog looking at her patiently.

"Right doggy I want you to fetch me the remote and then be my foot rest." I went over to the TV and picked up the remote, but she coughed, signalling I had to do so in my mouth. I carried it over and dropped it on her lap, then took my position under her feet. She watched T.V. for a bit, but mainly flicked through channels looking for anything that might be interesting. After a bit she flicked off the T.V. and took me back to her room.

"Go and lie down on the balcony, while I set the next thing up" I obliged and lay out side. It was cold. The slabs underneath me were cold, the air was cold and it was trying to rain. She whislted for me to return and I came back in seeing nothing obvious as my next task.

"You are no longer a dog. Come here and let me take the collar off of you." As she undid my collar she explained the next task to me:
"I haven't got much time left for today, so as a quick last thing to do I want you to wear the clothes on the bed for the next 24 hours non-stop. You can only take them off when you go for a shower. The rest of the time, you wear them." I looked over to the bed as soon as she took the collar off me and saw a lot of girls clothes.
"You are to wear this and this" She told me indicating a pink G-String and a pair of tights.
"I did want you to wear the leotard, but I think it is too small, so I'll have to go and get a bigger one." I attempted to protest:
"I have P.E. tommorrow, people will see me wearing a G-string and tights and laugh at me." She looked at me with a face indicating "Does this look like a face that cares?"

"I am going to disobey this order mistress. I will never be humiliated like that at school."
"Very well" She said and puzzled over this for a few moments. "O.K. If you wish I can alter this order to be more satisfactory. You have to wear this everyday, but you don't if you have P.E., but as compensation I want photos of you naked and wearing the girls clothes"

I attempted to argue again, "Photos is too far"
"If I don't get photos then I will tell my Boyfriend that you tried to rape me"
I looked at her stunned. I had seen her BF and had immediately thought that you wouldn't want to meet this guy on a good night, so if she told him this I could say goodbye to my balls and my skull as I know them. Whether she would actually tell him I wasn't sure, but considering I did not want to find out I was forced to agree.

"I will take the photos later, but here is the underwear and tights. Good bye", she pushed me out onto the balcony and left me holding just the g-string and tights. I dived over the railing back into my room. I heard doors closing and realised my parents must have got home. I dived into bed and pretended I was asleep.

That was very close, but now I had a commitment to hold onto.

Last edited by Powerstrip; 03-15-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:31 AM   #9
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

nice continuation, keep it up. This looks promising
Old 03-16-2007, 08:14 AM   #10
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

it is a very good part i rlly like this story KEEP IT UP!
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:07 PM   #11
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

it is great keep it up
Old 03-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #12
scoop

Its awsome dude, great story.
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:33 AM   #13
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Default Part 3!!!!

A few days later there was a party at her house. Her younger sister had turned 8 and we were all invited to the party.

When I arrived she quickly told me to act as if I didn't know her so I spent most of the party talking to a few of the other people that I knew there. As the party went on the crowd didn't seem to thin, rather it swelled. It was getting difficult to find people if you wanted to talk to them and at this point i felt hand grab hold of my trousers and drag me away. I looked and saw it was her.

She took me up to her room and had me strip. I took off my shirt and then took off my trousers. At this point she slapped me on the face. I recoiled and looked at her asking why she did that.

"You disobeyed my orders! Why aren't you wearing the G-String and tights?"
I had followed her oders, but had changed out of them for the party. She wouldn't here it and had me put on the pink leotard that she had exchanged for a larger one. I was to stand there and allow her to photo me from different angles.

The leotard stretched over my balls and penis and went right up my ass crack. It was painful and she made it further uncomfortable for me by pulling on the shoulder straps.

She had a fun time having me change into different clothes and taking pictures as she pleased. After about 20 minutes of this she had me stand naked in the middle of the room. She put the collar back on me and tied the leash to end of the bed. She produced handcuffs, and cuffed me to the bed aswell. I was now bent over and I watched her go over to a draw and produce a belt.

She whipped me for not wearing the G-String and tights and told me that if I ever disobeyed her again, I would be doing this in front of a few of her friends.

She whipped me 20 times and asked me if I was sorry. I was holding back tears and she took this as a sign that I wasn't sorry enough so she whipped me a further 10 times.

My ass was throbbing and must have been bright red. She took me into her ensuite bathroom and shoved in the shower, turning the water on at a very cold setting. The water was ice cold and I could feel myself begin to shiver.

She pulled my leash hard and forced me back to her room where she put bulldog clips onto my penis and ass and made me wank using the bulldog clip. After I cummed she had me put on my clothes and told me to leave the party and go home.

I did so and alone at home I decided I would seek revenge for the pain.

This is the turning point in the story. The character will seek revenge and that will be the end of the story. I don't like this story much and want to move on to something else.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:41 AM   #14
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I'm actually enjoying it quite a lot
Old 03-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #15
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

it is so well written Powerstrip. if i didnt knew it was fiction i would believe it acctualy happened! Really you're a good story writer, whatever you are going to do, keep the writing up!
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk