Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-14-2008, 12:46 PM   #16
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

It was now lunch time, having just been in a different lesson he was alone, he was holding onto his lunch trying to find his friends when someone stepped across him blocking his path, it was the school bully, Connor was one of the biggest guys in the school and he seemed to have the rest following him, he had short brown hair and slightly disfigured, stupid looking face he enjoyed picking on other people in the year Mark and his friends were one of his favorite target, seeing Mark on his own walking across the dining room he couldn't resist having some fun. Mark stopped dead wondering what he should do as Connor started to taunt him, Mark just stood there silently waiting for him to finish 'So what are we gonna do with him boys' Mark sighed and said' Who cares what you do, your just a sad git who likes to beat up people smaller than you, so why don't you just get lost' Connor looked dumbstruck, he stood there for a moment in silence, before turning round and walking away. Equally puzzled the rest of his gang followed him wondering what had happened. After recovering from the shock of what just happened he raced off to find Jake and Matt.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:56 PM   #17
admireu4ever

Jake had gone into the Girls Lockeroom, it was filled with girls from his grade. He looked around, watching the girls slowly undress. Jake then saw Madison, he made his way towards her. She was only wearing a Bra and Panties at this moment. She was so hot and Jake wanted some of her. He placed his hands on her breast. "Oh my!" she shouted, she felt it but saw nothing. People looked at her like she was crazy. Then Jake worked his way down her pussy, he began to finger her. She wanted to moan but she couldn't. Then she did. All the girls looked at her as her pink panties became wet panties.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:12 AM   #18
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

it is a great story keep it up
Old 02-15-2008, 09:54 AM   #19
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

lol I think the three writers need to get on the same page here tessdog keeps steaming on ahead lol

Old 02-15-2008, 06:41 PM   #20
admireu4ever

Yea, all writers send me a PM...we need to plot.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #21
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

It is a good story but unfortunetly tessdog is jsut the better writer here no offence guys but there are very few writers on this site that can compare with here with maybe the exception of bex and usaslavegirl used to write very good stories.

You guys are very very good writers (some of the better writers on this site) but unfortunetly tessdog is out of your leage she is jsut out of most peoples leages

it is a good story thou
Old 02-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #22
WorthlessPet78
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to WorthlessPet78

Yeah Very good story id be intrested in writing some but u guys look like u have it covered
WorthlessPet78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:52 AM   #23
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

love what going to happen next....
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #24
admireu4ever

I'm not a girl, I really am not.

But back to the story...

Jake had to tell his best buddies. He ran out of the room to tell Mark and Matt. As he ran out of the room, he needed to go back to normal. He thought about being seen again and then he was back to normal. "Holy Crap." He said.

As Jake walked down the hall, he found Mark. "Mark, you won't beli.." Mark looked at Jake with the same stare. "You too?" He said. Both of them smiled as they thought about their new powers.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:25 AM   #25
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

i want more story xD
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:11 AM   #26
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

"So what can you do then Matt" Jake asked. "Alright your'e not going to believe me but I can stop time" Matt replied. Mark interupted saying " after these last few hours I can belive anything". "Well I can stop time" "Look you see Sam over there and his girlfriend"

"Yes" said the others in unison.

"Well I will have some fun with them, then I will start time again". Matt thought about the clocks stopping and sure enough everyone froze in thier positions.

Walking over to Sam Matt thought about how he could get him back for all the times he'd bullied Matt in Primary School. He knew what he was doing. First he pulled Sam's trousers and pants down and poured a couple cups of sold water of his penis. Then he took off his top and put his Girlfriends bra on him. "There that should do nicely" Matt chuckled to himself.

He walked back over to his friends and started time back up.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #27
x_daringbaby

Very fun and interesting!
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 04:58 PM   #28
admireu4ever

Jake had been looking at Sam, unaware that time had been stopped he noticed that Sam's Dick was small and he was wearing a bra. Jake laughed and then thought about how he could show off his powers. He then became invisible again and walked over to Sam. Jake took Sam's belt and tied him up againt the wall. He then walked over to Mark and told him to use his powers to make Sam's GF jack him off right in the hallway. (Take it away Mark!)
Old 02-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #29
thumper

OMG, This is amazing!!! Your really onto something here.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #30
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Mark grinned at Matt and turned to focus all his attention on Sam's girlfriend, she froze suddenly then turned to Sam a malicious smile across her face, she reached forward and slowly teased his cock until it became hard then she stood back looking him over before saying ' Aw does little Sammy like this, his little dickie is all hard'. By this time more people had gathered, barely anyone had seen what had happened to make Sam hard. Mark thought hard about what he should do next he eventually decided against his original plan and decided to do something else, he turned his attention to Jamie the most popular guy in school focusing all his attention on him this time he made the jock walk upto Sam Jamie unzipped his Jeans taking his large cock out he forced it into Sam's mouth making him suck it, Sam looked on the verge of tears as Jamie forced Sam to suck him until he cum in Sam's mouth, laughing as he makes Sam swallow the cum he then pisses all over Sam before Mark gives him back control then starts laughing with the rest of the school.

Advertisements
Kink Talk